Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia brah Flag
Cirque Du Soleil meets LSD-25
    #10188052 - 04/18/09 01:56 AM (15 years, 2 days ago)

Wow, what a night.

I have only just arisen from the little sleep i got after last nights craziness. Decided to drop 2 hits of swiss liquid and venture to see the new Cirque du Soleil show, "Dralion". Needless to say it was visually stunning, having never been to one before i was blown away within minutes of it starting.

I didn't dose til the break half way through the show to get my bearings, the second half becoming more like a scene from fear and loathing rather than an exquisite circus bonanza that i'd become accustomed too in the first half.

Has anyone seen this show, or others whilst tripping and have any cool stories? I'd HIGHLY recommend it!

:tripping:

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHobbs
Male User Gallery

Loc: Va Flag
Re: Cirque Du Soleil meets LSD-25 [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #10188066 - 04/18/09 02:05 AM (15 years, 2 days ago)

I would love to see it in the first place, it's been on my list for a while. But seeing it on LSD or shrooms would be an intense experience, I'd have to go with a sober friend to keep my wits about me.

--------------------
External control, are you gonna let them get you?
Do you wanna be a prisoner in the boundaries they set you?
You say you want to be yourself, do you think they'll let you?
They're out to get you.

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery

Re: Cirque Du Soleil meets LSD-25 [Re: Hobbs]
    #10188083 - 04/18/09 02:12 AM (15 years, 2 days ago)

Yeah it was my first time seeing Cirque Du Soleil, hence the sober first half. I didn't want to see the whole thing tripping balls.

I went with 6 unexperienced trippers who ALL held their shit together nicely which made the night even better. The look on their faces as the acid started to kick in during the show was, for lack of a better word....pricless!

:lol:

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Offlinemarshalldylan1
Stranger

#10188088 - 04/18/09 02:15 AM (15 years, 2 days ago)

I saw one of those in Las Vegas when I was 10 years old or so. It was titled "O" and the stage would suddently be a deep pool, then a tiny pond, then a deep pool, then a stage.

A guy would dive from the top when you think it's a stage, only to find out he dove into water. Shit changes without you knowing.

I wish I would of known about LSD back then.

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery

Re: Cirque Du Soleil meets LSD-25 [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #10188090 - 04/18/09 02:18 AM (15 years, 2 days ago)

That sounds insane. People kept appearing and disappearing through the stage in this one, had i not been sober during the first half and witnessed this happening i wouldn't have known what on earth was going on.

Some of the people involved are just insane though, the precision, strength, and skill of their routines is mindblowing.

I didn't witness one mistake either, well worth the $120.

--------------------

Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

#10188104 - 04/18/09 02:30 AM (15 years, 2 days ago)

Sounds crazy.:thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac Flag
    #10188293 - 04/18/09 04:40 AM (15 years, 2 days ago)

i've heard so many great things about it. i've watched a few different ones on DVD, but i'm sure it's nothing like actually being there, tripping or not.

my brother and his gf were in vegas a few months ago and caught a show, i forget which one (wasn't "Dralion") but he was blow away apparently. not only is it visually stunning, but the music that goes with it is matched perfectly for every scene and the acrobatics are fantastic, every one of the people in that show are extraordinarily talented at what they do.

i've wanted to go see a show for quite some time now, and this "Dralion" looks very good. i don't know if i would want to see it tripping, i've always thought it would be amazing, but perhaps almost too stimulating; i'm not sure if i could handle it. in any case, it sounds like you had quite the time and i'm am somewhat jealous. one of these days i will go see a show though, and i'm sure it will blow my mind.

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery

Re: Cirque Du Soleil meets LSD-25 [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #10188654 - 04/18/09 08:41 AM (15 years, 2 days ago)

I don't think its too stimulating at all whilst tripping, but it definitely pulls you in, i guess you could say it was rather hypnotizing to watch.

And yes, the music that goes along with it is fantastic. I can't wait to see another one.

--------------------

OfflineGoomba
Hunter-Gatherer
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Australia
    #10188817 - 04/18/09 09:36 AM (15 years, 2 days ago)

This happened in Knocked Up, remember? The two guys go and see Cirque de Soleil on shrooms and end up freaking out and going back to their hotel room and comparing the vibes their chairs give off.

--------------------
Problem, officer?

Offlinetoday mylove
Male User Gallery

Re: Cirque Du Soleil meets LSD-25 [Re: Goomba]
    #10188842 - 04/18/09 09:44 AM (15 years, 2 days ago)

the most realistic shroom trip ive ever seen in a movie btw...

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery

Re: Cirque Du Soleil meets LSD-25 [Re: Goomba]
    #10188882 - 04/18/09 09:53 AM (15 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Goomba said:
This happened in Knocked Up, remember? The two guys go and see Cirque de Soleil on shrooms and end up freaking out and going back to their hotel room and comparing the vibes their chairs give off.

I've been told that actually, haven't seen the movie myself though....i dunno how you'd freak out its awesome!

The only thing that remotely bugged me was how close i was to other people in the crowd, but i ignored it and was fine.

--------------------

Offlinemuscleman
Noobie
Male User Gallery

#10419467 - 05/29/09 12:25 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i was at the opening nite of the show couple days ago. 5th row, end seat! :thumbup: i don't know how other shows were but i didn't think it was all that great for the $ i paid.. the juggler dropped the ball twice, and during intermission, WAY2much light... but the show was so colorful with bands playing, all performers in psychedelic color clothing with strange acts. to me, it seemed they spent more time on how they look and sound than performing... 1-10 i give 4:thumbdown:

Offlinesuburbanned
Stranger

Re: Cirque Du Soleil meets LSD-25 [Re: muscleman]
    #10419486 - 05/29/09 12:28 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I would have taken it before the show. Seems kinda wasteful to say you're going trip there and then only trip for part of the show.

Offlinegilesypopper
Psycho Jester
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dimenson D
    #10420001 - 05/29/09 01:56 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I'm actually jealous of you. that's probably one of the most interesting trip idea i've heard of recently.

--------------------
Law breakers, law makers, let us fight them all, why not.

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery

Re: Cirque Du Soleil meets LSD-25 [Re: suburbanned]
    #10421721 - 05/29/09 07:55 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

suburbantoker said:
I would have taken it before the show. Seems kinda wasteful to say you're going trip there and then only trip for part of the show.

I was the only person that had eaten acid out of the group of 5-6. I had no idea how the show was going to be, how crowded it would be in there, where our seats would be etc.

I wanted to suss that out first, then dose. We ate the cubes at the start of the intermission which was 30 minutes, so by the time the 2nd half started we were half way there anyway so it worked out well.

--------------------

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
    #10421767 - 05/29/09 08:06 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I went to one of their acts once it would be intense to watch tripping, very intense,  They do some crazy acts.

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Offlinemuscleman
Noobie
Male User Gallery

Re: Cirque Du Soleil meets LSD-25 [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10422147 - 05/29/09 09:25 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i heard the las vegas, cirgue du soleil is the, real deal holyfield, i wasted my tolerance of fungi, now i gotta wait for ever.. i think it sucked here because OG cirque owner sold it.. the show i just went to looked like they hired whole bunch of half ass circus crew from sarasota and put it together. next time in vegas, imma check out the one there, fo sho!

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery

Re: Cirque Du Soleil meets LSD-25 [Re: muscleman]
    #10423458 - 05/30/09 01:54 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

The one i saw was performed to perfection. Some seriously terrifying acts were all pulled off flawlessly.

I'd definitely go again.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom