Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinefr33d0mfry
Ghettorig Guru
Male User Gallery

Agwa Agwa, coca liquer, anyone tried it?
    #10183450 - 04/17/09 08:59 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

http://www.argonautliquor.com/r/products/agwa-agwa-de-bolivia-coca-leaf-liqueur/?utm_source=google;utm_medium=base

A local liquor store sells this product, common sense tells me that it's illegal, but the law just doesn't get enforced(what kind of cop goes into a LQ looking to make a coca bust? lol)

I'd like to try it, I don't drink often, and for the most part I'd say that alcohol is a VILE substance, but, on occasion I partake, and i especially like coke while im drunk, so this product seems just perfect for me.

Anyone tried it?
Noticeable effects from the coca?

--------------------
I am the first person to admit that I'm wrong about something, If I post anything misinforming or misleading, do not hesitate to call me out on it. IF I'm actually wrong, that is. I usually wont post something unless i know it to be 100% true, but mistakes happen.
If you try to tell me i'm wrong about something im positive of, i will argue with you until you stop breathing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineelectrics
wave rider
Male User Gallery

Loc: In front of my Computer
Re: Agwa Agwa, coca liquer, anyone tried it? [Re: fr33d0mfry]
    #10183552 - 04/17/09 09:32 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

It could not really contain any of the hydrochloride alkaloids from cocaine!!! And be sold in the USA...Someone tell me if I'm wrong!!>>>>e

--------------------
"Listen now I'm talking I've been here for weeks, waiting in this growing crowd staring at my feet, The world around me is Turning I'm just standing still, The time has come for changes do something or I will" Phish

Offlinefr33d0mfry
Ghettorig Guru
Male User Gallery

Re: Agwa Agwa, coca liquer, anyone tried it? [Re: electrics]
    #10183674 - 04/17/09 10:00 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

electrics said:
It could not really contain any of the hydrochloride alkaloids from cocaine!!! And be sold in the USA...Someone tell me if I'm wrong!!>>>>e

Well, there are all kinds of things sold in shops here in the US that are technically illegal, they just get overlooked for the most part. Me thinks this may just be the case, it'd be sweet to be able to get coca from the LQ down the block :laugh:

--------------------
I am the first person to admit that I'm wrong about something, If I post anything misinforming or misleading, do not hesitate to call me out on it. IF I'm actually wrong, that is. I usually wont post something unless i know it to be 100% true, but mistakes happen.
If you try to tell me i'm wrong about something im positive of, i will argue with you until you stop breathing.

Offlineelectrics
wave rider
Male User Gallery

Loc: In front of my Computer
    #10186654 - 04/17/09 07:29 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I do agree although you can order Absinthe directly to you're door from oversea's you don't see it in our liquer stores. The coca leaves must not contain any alkaloids to be sold in the US..But I always forget many users of the Shroomery live oversea's so yes this could be possible in other countries but not likely were I live..........e

--------------------
"Listen now I'm talking I've been here for weeks, waiting in this growing crowd staring at my feet, The world around me is Turning I'm just standing still, The time has come for changes do something or I will" Phish

OfflineSpiderbaby
?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ireland Flag
    #10186684 - 04/17/09 07:37 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

iv tried it, its different than being normally drunk but its probably from the gurana and ginseng they put in it,
it is made with real coca leaves but they are spent, the cocaine is removed,

its kinda like any booze laced with caffeine like buckfast

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale