Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

Lookin to try lsd...
    #10159994 - 04/13/09 06:32 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

So i'm looking to try lsd this summer, i think it is time for me to further my psychadelic experiences with a new type of journey.  I have tripped on mushrooms a bunch of times, will be doing more of taht in the coming weeks, but i am really interested in trying LSD.
I have read lots, and i know its not like it used to be, but i feel that i will take it for what it is...People still seem to find it awsome so im sure it will all be good...
I'm just wondering if tehre are any particular type tabs that i should look for/watch out for? Some ppl say they get bad tabs and i really dont want that to happen to me...
Also, anything I should know so i dont sound like a dofus when i get in contact with someone who can get a hold of this....
Thanks in advance

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePeppy
Stranger

Loc: TX
Re: Lookin to try lsd... [Re: CamKron]
    #10160008 - 04/13/09 06:35 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
yo!

Edited by Peppy (04/13/09 06:38 PM)

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

#10160031 - 04/13/09 06:39 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CamKron said:

I have read lots, and i know its not like it used to be, but i feel that i will take it for what it is...People still seem to find it awsome so im sure it will all be good...

Thanks in advance

Not like what it used to be? LSD is LSD.

Good luck with it though, you're first time is always unforgettable.

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined.

To fall in hell or soar angelic,
You need a pinch of psychedelic.

Invisiblefungusmuncher
rabbit chaser
Male User Gallery

Re: Lookin to try lsd... [Re: Peppy]
    #10160136 - 04/13/09 07:01 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Peppy said:
I hear the new Hoffman blotters are nice...

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10097028/page/13

Just got 25 fake Hoffmans, don't know if those are the new ones or what.

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
Re: Lookin to try lsd... [Re: fungusmuncher]
    #10160294 - 04/13/09 07:29 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

fungusmuncher said:
Quote:

Peppy said:
I hear the new Hoffman blotters are nice...

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10097028/page/13

Just got 25 fake Hoffmans, don't know if those are the new ones or what.

fucking blasphemy. sorry to hear that man.  how sacrilege. :grrr:

--------------------

Invisiblefungusmuncher
rabbit chaser
Male User Gallery

Re: Lookin to try lsd... [Re: mockingbird]
    #10160392 - 04/13/09 07:46 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Yea I don't know if they were active at one point and lost all potency or if they were bunk from the get go.  The back of the hits were blank and I just saw a picture of some Hoffman tabs with a symbol on the back so I'm guessing someone printed it up.  The perfs are real clean though so I'm not sure.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Lookin to try lsd... [Re: mockingbird]
    #10161117 - 04/13/09 09:50 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Yes, what you heard about Acid is true: its an amazing substance that should be used with respect.

Here's a couple things to keep in mind from my experiences in buying & taking LSD or what I like to call ACID:

One important thing you should know is that LSD can easily be faked. LSD is the easiest drug to fake. One reason is because its the most potent drug, by-weight, on Earth (which makes the drug itself trippy). I mean, doses are measured in micrograms! For some comparison, 1 mg equals 1,000 micrograms. A typical LSD dose is about 250 micrograms, which is a very small amount. This gives Acid the ability to be put on things like tiny blotter paper squares and dropped on sugar cubes. Another thing is that its a clear liquid. Unlike weed, its hard to smell, look, or feel Acid to make sure its the real thing. The good news is getting fake Acid is pretty rare, at least in my experiences.
        More good news is there is a way to test Acid without eating it. If you put a acid blotter or sugar cube under a Blacklight, it should illuminate. But since Acid comes in very small quantities, it might not light up, so the Blacklight trick is not always reliable.

Looking For It: How to Spot Real Acid.
[A] If you buy it from someone you know or who your good friend knows, its most likely the real deal.

By having a friend or know the dealer personally, there's a real good chance you will get real Acid. My first time was not thru a friend, but instead the guy dealing was a totally stranger. If you know a older person who used to synthesize it back in the 60's, that's the best source to get it from. And the person who has it can tell its potency and purity, which will probably be good for both. This leads me to my next characteristic.

[2] The right Setting can be a good indicator of good Acid.

When I bought my first hit of Acid, it was at an illegal rave. Couple ways I knew it was going to be real Acid when I bought it: Raves are notorious for psychedelic drug use like weed, 'shrooms, Acid, PCP, and of course Acid. Dealers know this and bring the real stuff to make their raving customers happy. Another reason was that the people around me at the rave had big, wide open pupils and were acting very strange. I knew they weren't just faking it but were most likely on LSD or XTC. So seeing other people tripping out in the setting where the dealer/friend is can be a good sign that the stuff is going to be real.  It also gives you an idea of how potent it will be. People usually just buy 1 or 2 hits, so if they are acting pretty "far-out" or clearly look like their tripping, its probably pretty pure. But, this is not the only place you can it good Acid.

Buying It: Meeting with the Provider.
[A] Call it by its slang name. Acid, Cid, tabs, doses, drops, hits, blotters, etc. are all good names to call LSD when buying it. Calling it "LSD" might bring some unwanted attention to you and could make the dealer nervous about selling it to you (especially if your in a public place). But, don't call it Cubes (as in Sugar Cubes, an old skool LSD carrier), 'cause people might think your taking 'bout shrooms :mushroom2:.

[2] Price equals quantity and potency. When I bought my first hit, it was $10. Pretty expensive for 1 trip, but there's a good reason why it was so much. It was liquid acid from a bottle. He dosed me by pulling out the eye dropper cap and carefully letting 1 drop hit the palm of my hand. Remember, Liquid Acid is the Best Type of Acid you can buy. Acid sprayed on blotter paper can be very pure and potent too, but once its on there, it can slowly start to degrade to the elements. Acid in a bottle, on the other hand, is the freshest form it can come in. Its like eating shrooms picked right off a cake/casing. Can't get any fresher. If your dealer/provider pulls out a bottle with a eye dropper on the cap, your in for some powerful stuff.
>>>>>> Anyway, $10-15 per hit is a pretty good indicator of Acid that is both strong in potency and has good quantity. If its less than $6, then its a good indicator that it will have low potency and likely low quantity. One time I bought 2 hits in Seattle for $5 each. It had been put on those Pez candies, which I thought was pretty sly and discrete. However, when I ate it, it was not very potent and strangely, it didn't last very long (about 5 hours total, and good Acid lasts about 12-14 hours).
    If buying blotters, vibrant multi-colors and high-quality paper are *pretty* good indicator its real and high-quality. Although, its not guaranteed it will be real or be good stuff, just a general rule.

[C] Carry around a stick of gum or small mint wrapped in tin foil in your wallet. This is optional but is a good thing to carry around if expect to buy the good stuff. The gum or mint is for the likely-hood that your Provider will have liquid Acid instead of blotters or microdots (there like tiny pills). Most dealers sell blotters, cause their convenient and easy to carry, but there is a chance they use liquid in a bottle. Also, its good to have tin foil on you to: (a) conceal the goodz and (b) protect the Acid from light, heat, moisture and oxygen, all which can degrade any Acid hit.

[D] After buying, store in the freezer in a light, moisture and air-tight container until you're ready to use it. Like I discussed above, Acid can degrade under heat, water-exposure, light-exposure, and oxygen. The easiest way to store your hits and keep them strong is to put wrap it in tin foil and put that in a black film container and put that in the freezer. That should make it last a long time, and be ready to use when your ready to fly!

Using It: Things to Remember About Acid
[A]If you bought expensive (potent) Acid, make sure you are ready for a long and intense trip. As you may know, Acid lasts a mind-bending 12-14 hours. Make sure when you take it your first time (which is be *very* intense if you are using high-quality Acid, like my first time was), you have 12-14 hours with No Important Responsibilities. Tripping on any psychedelics and having to drive, work, do something "important" is never fun. Make sure you complete all your important tasks before hand. I recommend having an extra day just to recover from the 12 hour trip, since Acid can be pretty abrasive on the mind and body.
    Even if the hits are med-grade, its likely to be powerful since its your first time, so still stick to the "I'm free from responsibilities for 36+ hours" rule.

[2] Do it with your friends or in any social setting where you feel comfortable. Not only is it fun to try a new drug with friend(s), its also safer for your mind and body. If your tripping alone, you can go to dark scary places. Bad parts of the trip can happen when you're with other people, but if you have friends around, they can calm you down and help you thru the rough parts (my first time had rough parts, but they were minor). Alternatively, dose in a social setting, in which you feel very comfortable, and where a tripping dude (you) would seem normal. Its fun as well as calming to know there is people around to talk/interact with. Just make sure these people don't like messing with people who are tripping, or you may have a rough trip.

[C] Listen to your Favorite music. One thing I noticed on my first LSD trip was that music sounded AMAZING. It was likely hearing a whole new level of quality of music, almost like it sounded better than if it was Live. So listen to your favorite type of music on a good sound system, trust me, you will be Blown Away!

[D] Think of ways to stimulate your senses. One cool effect with LSD is highten senses. Get anything that smells good (incenses, candles), tastes good (your fav. foods, fruits), feels good (felt and those fuzzy pimp-fabrics are AWESOME, and a nude girl feels good too), sounds cool (nature, music), and looks cool (computer visuals, sunsets, blacklights, lighting, lasers, glowsticks, trippy art, movie in a theater, etc.). I would say the most amazing thing about Acid is the visuals it can produce. I HIGHLY recommended going into nature on a nice day and just watch clouds go by. On my first Acid trip I did just that, and it was near the end of the trip (~8 hours elapsed). I saw like hot stripping women, morphing faces, and spinning hi-def 3D Aztec Sun Stone Calendars, all of which blew my mind. My jar just dropped and I was in a trance watching these organic clouds.
  Basically, just take Acid near something beautiful, like in nature, or 1 1/2 hours before sunset. I think its better during the day, but stars/glowsticks look pretty incredible in the dark.

If you want more in-depth info, a good place to learn more about Acid is "Erowid.org" in the "Plants & Drugs" and under the "LSD" vault. They can tell you typically street prices, pictures of the variety of blotters and the other forms Acid can be bought, experience reports of people who use it, psychoactive effects, trip duration, FAQ's about Acid and much more!

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Invisiblenaum
 User Gallery

Re: Lookin to try lsd... [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10178556 - 04/16/09 03:14 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Price is not an indicator of potency...

--------------------
Let's upgrade our security practices and move toward client-side PGP for encrypted PMs.
My Public PGP Key: hxxps://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24002249#24002249

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: Lookin to try lsd... [Re: naum]
    #10178882 - 04/16/09 04:17 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

@Logical Chaos: LSD isn't the most potent drug on earth. Not by a longshot. Carfentanil is active at 1ug.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Lookin to try lsd... [Re: LSDreamer]
    #10180186 - 04/16/09 07:49 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

To Naum:

Price does equal quantity and potency, but it HAS in my personal experience of buying LSD. Yes, its true, price does not directly equal quality/potency and the prices I gave are NOT true guidelines to the price/purity relationship, but there is certainly a correlation. I should of also mentioned that LSD is a Blackmarket drug and there is no quality/price control, which means the price can be affected by lots of other variables like supply, demand and place of distribution and not just the quality of the product. The prices will be significantly lower if you're buying from a friend or a friend of your friend, and that lower price does not necessarily mean a lower quality product. So you are right it that regard, but in my experience of buying Liquid, price and quality/quantity are related.

Buying LSD is similar to buying weed: higher-quality budz will cost more by-weight (ex: 1 gram) than medium or low quality budz. So you could buy a bigger amount of low-quality weed for the same price of buying a smaller amount of higher-quality weed. Then the price for each gram for example, drops as the quantity of any quality of budz goes up (ex: ounce, pound), which makes it more confusing. But in small quanities, which is likely what poster CamKron is going to buy, the price/quality correlation will be more apparent. 

So, what I should of said was: There is a strong correlation between price and potency/quantity when buying small quantities of LSD from strangers.

To LSDreamer:

You are correct, LSD is NOT the most potent psychoactive by weight, but it comes pretty close
Here's some of my proof direct from 'Erowid LSD Vault: Dosage' page >>>

"Oral LSD Dosages
Threshold    20 ug
Light 25 - 75 ug
Common 50 - 150 ug
Strong 150 - 400 ug
Heavy 400 + ug
LD50*  12,000 ug
(Lethal Dose*)"

As you can see, LSD is psychoactive at the very low dose of 20 ug (Buy now!). Kiddin' aside, I'll admit, I was off by 19 ug (micrograms). I'll rephrase my statement then: LSD is the most potent psychedelic by weight. Is that better? But it has to be in like the top 5 most potent psychoactives. If you want to prove it that its not, why don't you show some evidence of your claim?

I did look around the internet and found that Carfentanil is 4,000x more potent than heroin after some calculation, and I see that it is active at 1 ug, but some summarized documentation of this would have been nice to make your point.

"From Erowid Herion: Dosage"

Intravenous Heroin Dosages
w/ no tolerance        w/ heavy tolerance
Common 5 - 10 mg         20 - 40 mg
Strong   8 - 15 mg           40 - 60 mg

5 mg = 5,000 ug so,->[5,000 ug (micrograms)]/4,000 more potent = 1.25 ug, which is pretty close to 4,000 times more potent.

Hey LSDreamer, how about you prove me wrong (or right) that LSD is one of the top 5 potent psychoactive drugs on Earth by providing a table of the 5 substances listed in order of 'most potent to least potent', with all the website/document references of where you got the information. That would be interesting to see, no?

But it would be a little off-topic of CamKron's original request. Oh well. Good luck finding some good Liquid CamKron this Summer, I'm sure you'll find. Remember, the first time can be the best time, since the drug will be totally new to your mind. Make it count dude.

I believe I've said too much,
~ Lo9icaL Cha0s ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineTrev86
Stranger
Re: Lookin to try lsd... [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10180516 - 04/16/09 08:24 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

LSD is the way to go

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Lookin to try lsd... [Re: Trev86]
    #10180828 - 04/16/09 09:00 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

When people say LSD is not like what it used to be, it's because the popularity of LSD drastically fell. It was HUGE in the 60's and 70's.  I remember hearing on a history channel special that when you hear "Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll" that the drugs part of it basically referred to LSD.

But yeah, LSD is LSD like stated earlier. There is pure LSD and adulterated LSD. There is liquid and crystal LSD.

--------------------

Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

Offlinemrawesome6
Stranger
    #22535008 - 11/16/15 09:10 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

hi bro where did you get the shrooms can you help me out with getting it

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: Lookin to try lsd... [Re: mrawesome6]
    #22535459 - 11/16/15 11:18 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Street LSD is sketchy at best compared to 1p IMO. I would just order 1p before it gets banned

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order