Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethefiendhitman
Male User Gallery

Loc: AZ Flag
HBWR Trip Report (Ongoing)
    #10144535 - 04/10/09 07:34 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

So I am just going to keep posting here, or editing this post if no one else posts, about how my trip is going.

About an hour ago, I ingested 7 HBWR seeds. I felt like trying something different, so I didn't chew them, or prep them in any way. I just popped them in my mouth and I drank some water to wash them down. No chewing or anything, swallowed them as if they were pills.

At any rate, about an hour in, more like 45 minutes, but whatever, I've begun feeling this feeling in my stomach. It's like I have butterflies in my stomach, but it is perpetual.

You know the feeling that you get when you go over a hump in the road in a car and your stomach jumps, it's pleasurable, and funny almost. I have that feeling just perpetually.

I am assuming that this is the euphoria that is often described, but I don't know if euphoria is the name I would attach to it... yet...

Anyways, I'll keep adding as things change. For now, I'm going to listen to some theta meditation stuff on youtube.

Peace.
:tripping:

--------------------
Quote (Ineffable Ant):
I don't think that entheogens can heal or teach anyone anything major unless they want to be healed or to learn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAchilles89
Permanent Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: HBWR Trip Report (Ongoing) [Re: thefiendhitman]
    #10144794 - 04/10/09 08:17 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I'm guessing your going to get very sick. You are going to have to digest the worst part of the seed before ever touching the lsa. Good luck

Offlinethefiendhitman
Male User Gallery

Re: HBWR Trip Report (Ongoing) [Re: Achilles89]
    #10144843 - 04/10/09 08:24 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Yep. It's going to be one wild ride. We'll see what happens.

I'll try and keep it down.

Thanks.

:EDIT:

Update
Approximately 3 hours after ingestion of seeds and I am experiencing no effects of any sort. The 'euphoria' I described earlier has almost completely subsided, it is very mild now, there is no nausea yet.

However now, after drinking a glass of orange juice, and about 10 minutes of time. MILD nausea is beginning to take hold of my abdomen. I hope this trip is worth it, because I can just feel that this is going to be some rough nausea. Oh well. We'll see.

--------------------
Quote (Ineffable Ant):
I don't think that entheogens can heal or teach anyone anything major unless they want to be healed or to learn.

Edited by thefiendhitman (04/10/09 09:36 PM)

Offlinethefiendhitman
Male User Gallery

#10145456 - 04/10/09 10:08 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I am now very tired. Nausea has not gotten any worse, and I have been horsing around with garage band. This happened last time I took HBWR, I fell asleep and the trip escaped me.

So I have to at least try to stay awake for a while longer, see how the nausea goes and if the trip will set in. I hope so, otherwise this was a waste of seeds. I'll give it a couple more hours, but I don't think I can stay awake much longer than that.

When I go to sleep, I'm sure my dreams will have some sort of lucid or trippy quality to them.

I don't want to stay up anymore! But I must... for science?

For, psychology?

For me! For discovering my mind. I guess.

--------------------
Quote (Ineffable Ant):

OfflineAchilles89
Permanent Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10145469 - 04/10/09 10:13 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Why didn't you at least chew them up?

edit,... re read original post.

oh well... the great thing aabout my tequila extract is that even if the lsa fails, at least you get a nice buzz.

Edited by Achilles89 (04/10/09 10:19 PM)

Offlinethefiendhitman
Male User Gallery

Re: HBWR Trip Report (Ongoing) [Re: Achilles89]
    #10145507 - 04/10/09 10:23 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

True that.

Oh well. I'll see where it takes me. That's the thing, I'm running blind right now, I'm just kind of winging it and seeing where I end up.

It's the pain and glory of this particular trip. If I ever fucking start tripping.

Update:

4 and a half hours after ingestion and I'm going to bed. Maybe they'll begin to digest in my sleep, then tomorrow I'll end up tripping balls. Who knows?

I guess I'll post in the morning.

Peace.
:sleep: --> :tripping:
(hopefully)

Edited by thefiendhitman (04/10/09 11:01 PM)

Offlinethefiendhitman
Male User Gallery

#10146806 - 04/11/09 08:59 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Well, my experiment was a complete and total failure.

Here I am 14 and a half hours later and I didn't have much nausea... but I didn't have ANY trip either.

I am bummed. But now I know to do some sort of extraction or actually chew them next time.

Oh well, a spectacular waste of seeds... No trip => no nausea => boring night.

--------------------
Quote (Ineffable Ant):

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#10146879 - 04/11/09 09:36 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Would have assumed as much, but thanks for testing it out for us anywayz....

--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.

[quote]sploogepanz55 said:
^^^ haha what a bummer, shad0w. All this talk about dying. :smile:
[/quote]

[quote]psychoanomaly said:
And so, I feel your intolerance and phobia towards rectal administration of psychedelics is a violation of the music of the spheres :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote]shroom_sandwich said:
I could have sworn I seen a thread about a guy saying his dog killed the neighbors chickens earlier....[/quote]

Offlineneopet nub
Stranger

#10147204 - 04/11/09 11:08 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

thefiendhitman said:
Well, my experiment was a complete and total failure.

Here I am 14 and a half hours later and I didn't have much nausea... but I didn't have ANY trip either.

I am bummed. But now I know to do some sort of extraction or actually chew them next time.

Oh well, a spectacular waste of seeds... No trip => no nausea => boring night.

did this convince you to extract it in the future?

--------------------
Ego death from weed!

Offlinebrandonb1369
Fungi Farmer

Re: HBWR Trip Report (Ongoing) [Re: neopet nub]
    #10147306 - 04/11/09 11:27 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Have you tried going for morning glory seeds? A couple weeks ago me and my girlfriend took 250 seeds each of Heavenly Blues and we both had an awesome trip for prolly a good 5 hours at least. I prepped them by grinding them up and sifting them through a fine mesh strainer so I just ended up with yellow powder from the crushed inside of the seeds and the black pieces of shell in the strainer. The shell contributes the most to nausea because of the chemical they are treated with. Ended up with about 9g of MG powder for each of us that was mixed into applesauce. About an hour after, we were both slipping into a nice state of euphoria and started tripping balls. Fun times........and iTunes visualizer made the experience sooo much better

InvisibleRICE ROCKETZ
BELLA CHUCHA
Female User Gallery

Loc: DIRTY EASTCOAST
    #10147350 - 04/11/09 11:41 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think those should be prepared chewed, de-shelled?

--------------------
ALL COMMENTS POSTED ARE FROM OTHERS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIMINTATION AND QUESTIONS ARE PURELY BASED ON MY CURIOUSITY OF THE THIS PART OF THE SCIENTIFIC FIELD.

InvisibleRICE ROCKETZ
BELLA CHUCHA
Female User Gallery

Re: HBWR Trip Report (Ongoing) [Re: RICE ROCKETZ]
    #10147366 - 04/11/09 11:45 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I never messed with those mgs's but is their a difference between the one's in seed packs at say Walkmart ect.

--------------------
ALL COMMENTS POSTED ARE FROM OTHERS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIMINTATION AND QUESTIONS ARE PURELY BASED ON MY CURIOUSITY OF THE THIS PART OF THE SCIENTIFIC FIELD.

Offlineneopet nub
Stranger

Re: HBWR Trip Report (Ongoing) [Re: brandonb1369]
    #10147810 - 04/11/09 12:58 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

brandonb1369 said:
Have you tried going for morning glory seeds? A couple weeks ago me and my girlfriend took 250 seeds each of Heavenly Blues and we both had an awesome trip for prolly a good 5 hours at least. I prepped them by grinding them up and sifting them through a fine mesh strainer so I just ended up with yellow powder from the crushed inside of the seeds and the black pieces of shell in the strainer. The shell contributes the most to nausea because of the chemical they are treated with. Ended up with about 9g of MG powder for each of us that was mixed into applesauce. About an hour after, we were both slipping into a nice state of euphoria and started tripping balls. Fun times........and iTunes visualizer made the experience sooo much better

On the internet you can get MGs that have been treating with nothing.  Also, I think I have read somewhere that HBWR seed shells contain cyanide, so you must get rid of those if you want no nausueeuaa.

Btw, trip sounds awesome.  I have some HBWRs and I am wondering whether an LSA trip is even worth taking.

--------------------
Ego death from weed!

Offlinethefiendhitman
Male User Gallery

Re: HBWR Trip Report (Ongoing) [Re: neopet nub]
    #10149701 - 04/11/09 09:59 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, it did convince me to do an extraction next time, but I guess it was a worthy experiment for the reference books huh?

Hopefully this thread will be discovered by someone who is about to make the mistake I did, and they'll know not to make said mistake.

I've attempted LSA twice, and I have been unsuccessful both times. Hopefully next time works better.

--------------------
Quote (Ineffable Ant):

InvisibleRICE ROCKETZ
BELLA CHUCHA
Female User Gallery

#10195845 - 04/19/09 02:50 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

THESE THINGS GO IN THE FLY AGARIC CATERGORY. PEOPLE GET 2 HYPED THEN..........LET DOWN.......

--------------------

Offlinethefiendhitman
Male User Gallery
Re: HBWR Trip Report (Ongoing) [Re: RICE ROCKETZ]
    #10195856 - 04/19/09 02:53 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, oh well. Maybe next time.

:lol:

--------------------
Quote (Ineffable Ant):

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds