Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNorthstar
Stranger

The best strains for visuals?
    #10107564 - 04/04/09 09:49 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I started my first attempt at growing everything seems to be going well. I used a tasmanian strain be I was told it was good for visuals. Does any know what strains are the best for visuals? Thanks for the help!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: The best strains for visuals? [Re: Northstar]
    #10107577 - 04/04/09 09:52 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Get lot's of sunlight.

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

OfflineLunarSpaceDream
Voyager
Male

Re: The best strains for visuals? [Re: sandman_130]
    #10107715 - 04/04/09 10:24 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

sandman_130 said:
Get lot's of sunlight.

hah that's the truth. If you want colors, you want sunlight

--------------------
Don't panic, we'll all be dead soon anyway. enjoy it while it lasts

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: The best strains for visuals? [Re: sandman_130]
    #10107756 - 04/04/09 10:33 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

There are no strains which are particularly better or worse for "visuals", "mind", "body" etc. There are only a few active chemicals in mushrooms (compare with over 60 in cannabis) and the ratio of these are not selected for in one strain or the other.

If you want good visuals, go somewhere bright and where objects have textures and patterns: flowing water, tree bark, the outline of clouds, intricate paintings etc. Think of it this way: If you wanted to see an amazing image through a kaleidoscope, you would look at a brightly lit pattern rather than a dimly lit white wall.

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
Re: The best strains for visuals? [Re: Green_T]
    #10107788 - 04/04/09 10:42 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

green_titan said:
you would look at a brightly lit pattern rather than a dimly lit white wall.

white walls are cool to look at too!

Tripping is so fantastic!

OP, there hardly any difference between strains, although some are more potent than others.

They all have the same chemical, produce same effects, but the majority of them are the same, then u get those SUPER PUNCH U IN THE FACE shrooms, that kick ur ass :smile: gota love those.

--------------------

OfflineCarbonKing
Stranger Danger!

Re: The best strains for visuals? [Re: Northstar]
    #10107882 - 04/04/09 11:01 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Now I don't know if this is true or not. But I've heard a myth a long time ago that the caps and stems had a strong body or visual trip.  Ex: Caps were more visual, Stems are more body high.

Like I said just something I heard and I'm not saying its true.  But maybe there is science behind it.  Whenever I see bruising it is usually near the base of the stem.  I've read in some book (I think Mushroom Demystified, or the similar) that the bluing is from the oxidation of Psilocin.  I have never seen a cap bruise blue (yet.)  What if the caps contain more psilocin that's just ready to be ingested?

A thought to be researched.

--------------------
Live a Little...

Offlinechaos05
Stranger

Re: The best strains for visuals? [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10107883 - 04/04/09 11:01 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I AM SWIM said:
then u get those SUPER PUNCH U IN THE FACE shrooms, that kick ur ass :smile: gota love those.

libs :hehehe:

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: The best strains for visuals? [Re: CarbonKing]
    #10109647 - 04/05/09 10:12 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CarbonKing said:
Now I don't know if this is true or not. But I've heard a myth a long time ago that the caps and stems had a strong body or visual trip.  Ex: Caps were more visual, Stems are more body high.

Like I said just something I heard and I'm not saying its true.  But maybe there is science behind it.  Whenever I see bruising it is usually near the base of the stem.  I've read in some book (I think Mushroom Demystified, or the similar) that the bluing is from the oxidation of Psilocin.  I have never seen a cap bruise blue (yet.)  What if the caps contain more psilocin that's just ready to be ingested?

A thought to be researched.

Heard that one before too. I tried it out a few times, it is basically a crap shoot. Sometimes good visuals, sometimes less visual.

--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.

[quote]sploogepanz55 said:
^^^ haha what a bummer, shad0w. All this talk about dying. :smile:
[/quote]

[quote]psychoanomaly said:
And so, I feel your intolerance and phobia towards rectal administration of psychedelics is a violation of the music of the spheres :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote]shroom_sandwich said:
I could have sworn I seen a thread about a guy saying his dog killed the neighbors chickens earlier....[/quote]

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: The best strains for visuals? [Re: Shad0w]
    #10110040 - 04/05/09 11:44 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Man, no offense, but seeing topics like these make even ME feel embarrassed just from reading them.

--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals