Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

Florida is Beautiful!
    #10066836 - 03/29/09 02:05 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

so im visitin my gramma for a week here in edgewater fla.  its about an hour north of orlando.
central eastern fla.  god its so nice here.  i could realy see myself moving here.  ive been to florida a bunch, but mostly when i was a kid, and over the years just to pop in for a show or something.  went to big cypress as well.  otherwise never spent much time here.  so, any of you floridians out there have any input.  ive heard good and bad things about the scene in alota parts.  all in all tho, i could totaly deal with this weather.  it must be so nice to not be cold in the winter.  im realy surpised there isnt more of a hippie population in florida.  i mean, cali is beautiful.....ive lived there a bunch and i love it....but florida is just so tropical and buzzing with life.  i guess its lacking in mountains and such like cali has, but since coming here and just geting the vibe off the nature of the place, im not sure where i like better now.

--------------------

Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Florida is Beautiful! [Re: DeadPhan]
    #10066898 - 03/29/09 02:14 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

Give it a month or so, and the humidity and mosquitoes will be so thick you won't want to leave the house.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

Re: Florida is Beautiful! [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10070819 - 03/29/09 10:51 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

ur right
im outside right now chilin by the pool plugged in and getin bit a lil here and there already.
altho, it smells so fucking nice out right now.  smells that are bringing back old lost memories.  im in such a nice zone right now!  im sure the mosquitoes would get to me over time but man.......there are alota things i love about the northeast.  seasons changing, i dig some snow here and there.  but i dont know......for the most part it dont do my whole psyche well.  granted ive only been here for a couple days this time around but id imagine it would do me real nice livin here.  ive been here in the dead of summer and ur right.....fuckin bugs are crazy around here.  but man, the smells, the sights.  fuck i just got bit by another mosquito.  nevermind!  lol!

--------------------

OfflineAsAboveSoBelow
The matrix has you

#10070861 - 03/29/09 10:58 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

fuck FL. Draconian drug laws, terrible drivers and the scummiest people you'll ever meet

--------------------

You're gonna get hurt real bad :smile:

They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Florida is Beautiful! [Re: AsAboveSoBelow]
    #10070872 - 03/29/09 11:00 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

I hate fucking mosquitoes and nats and sit that piss me off flying around my face when I am stoned.

--------------------

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

Re: Florida is Beautiful! [Re: AsAboveSoBelow]
    #10070919 - 03/29/09 11:07 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

AsAboveSoBelow said:
fuck FL. Draconian drug laws, terrible drivers and the scummiest people you'll ever meet

Quote:

AsAboveSoBelow said:

yea  i was talkin about likethe nature of the place
god forbid everywhere we went in the world with unjust laws we deemed as shitty.
i know all about some shitty laws here.  dont change the fact that nature deems it a beautifyul place. 
its fuked that so many beautiful places are deemed shitty because of laws.  i mean....that shit sux, but im not gona overlook the naturew of a place because of some bullshit6.  does that make sense?

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #10070939 - 03/29/09 11:09 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

DeadPhan said:
ur right
im outside right now chilin by the pool plugged in and getin bit a lil here and there already.
altho, it smells so fucking nice out right now.  smells that are bringing back old lost memories.  im in such a nice zone right now!  im sure the mosquitoes would get to me over time but man.......there are alota things i love about the northeast.  seasons changing, i dig some snow here and there.  but i dont know......for the most part it dont do my whole psyche well.  granted ive only been here for a couple days this time around but id imagine it would do me real nice livin here.  ive been here in the dead of summer and ur right.....fuckin bugs are crazy around here.  but man, the smells, the sights.  fuck i just got bit by another mosquito.  nevermind!  lol!

I passed out drunk in the sand down in clearwater about a year ago, and woke up completely covered head to toe in mosquito bites. There were probably 50 - 100 bites on me. There were so many of them that my friend slept in the trunk of his car to avoid getting chewed up. :lol:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains