Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

protesting tobacco tax
    #10063914 - 03/29/09 01:47 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

As most smokers know april 1st there will be a huge tax increase on tobacco. I plan to protest this unconstitutional law. Maybe you are one of those pussies who thinks tobacco should be unfairly taxed because it is a health hazard and costs society in the long run. Of course you'd be a fucking moron to believe that and should die.

In protest I encourage you to spread tobacco seeds everywhere. but don't stop with just tobacco, there are all kinds of awesome plants that deserve to thrive in the wild. Just like when shroom spores were made illegal in my state, and now suddenly people are finding very unusual and rare shrooms here (LOL) it would be cool to be walking in a field to discover patches of cool plants growing wild. Use your imagination, because America became an independent nation BECAUSE THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT UNFAIRLY TAXED THEM WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: protesting tobacco tax [Re: Quetzalcohuatl]
    #10063919 - 03/29/09 01:49 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

"As most smokers know april 1st there will be a huge tax increase on tobacco. I plan to protest this unconstitutional law."

It's not unconstitutional for the government to tax certain products, I don't know where you got this from.

If I cared enough about tobacco, I would protest this tax, though.

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Loc: P/N/W
Re: protesting tobacco tax [Re: Poid]
    #10063953 - 03/29/09 01:58 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

dude, this isnt about taxation without representation..

--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #10063956 - 03/29/09 01:59 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

let em tax it. who cares. stop smoking or waste your money.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: protesting tobacco tax [Re: upinthetrees]
    #10063981 - 03/29/09 02:10 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

upinthetrees said:
dude, this isnt about taxation without representation..

I never said it was...:confused:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

#10064008 - 03/29/09 02:20 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

Tobacco is just the beginning. From there everything will be taxed my friends, tobacco is just an easy target because it is politically incorrect to smoke at this time. Trust me folks, you may not care about tobacco, but it's just a stepping stone and soon they will be taxing something you do care about.

There are already thousands of us strong in the movement those who understand what is at stake here and value freedom will do there part to keep us free from tyranny.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10064041 - 03/29/09 02:37 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

Well when it comes to that, then I'll take a stand. Right now, I'm just concerned about helping to make cannabis legal.

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

#10064318 - 03/29/09 04:39 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

Yeah, tobacco is a very dangerous plant unlike any other, I want to quit but it fucks with my body I tried a few weeks ago and went really crazy and I'm probably going to be in trouble for it and I'm still kind of crazy from it because I tried to take some medication to help quit and it was making me hallucinate like crazy.

Tobacco sucks I hope they illegalize it because it is really the most dangerous plant, unlike Cannabis or Peyote or anything it gets into your soul and destroys you.

BTW this was gonna be an april fools joke but then I realized tobacco is a nasty dangerous plant, you can get poisoned touching it when it is wet so don't plant it dudes seriously.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10064332 - 03/29/09 04:47 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

You think it needs to be illegalized? And you think other drugs should be legalized? Kind of hypocritical, don't you think?

Tobacco isn't that dangerous at all, IMO. There is a fine line between use and abuse.

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Invisiblefilthee
DWWP
Male

Loc: australia
    #10064338 - 03/29/09 04:49 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

fuck tobaco
spread weed and poppy seeds

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: protesting tobacco tax [Re: filthee]
    #10064345 - 03/29/09 04:50 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

:sadyes:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #10064411 - 03/29/09 05:32 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

yeah i kind of wish tobacco would be illegalized also.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: protesting tobacco tax [Re: truekimbo2]
    #10064418 - 03/29/09 05:37 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

Why? :what:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #10064419 - 03/29/09 05:37 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Poid said:Tobacco isn't that dangerous at all, IMO.

Quote:

truekimbo2 said:
yeah i kind of wish tobacco would be illegalized also.

It's a nasty poison.  I protested the tax hike by quitting 6 weeks ago :shrug: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#10064422 - 03/29/09 05:38 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

well assuming you're going to make any substance illegal, tobacco seems like the most obvious one.

the addiction rates are completely off the chart, and it clearly destroys your health, doesn't really bring much benefit.

its a bad drug.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: protesting tobacco tax [Re: vinsue]
    #10064423 - 03/29/09 05:38 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

So nasty of a poison that it's been cultivated for centuries for the purpose of it being ingested...

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#10064427 - 03/29/09 05:41 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

are you saying tobacco isn't a nasty poison?

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10064430 - 03/29/09 05:43 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

Fuck yeah I'm saying that! :angrydog:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #10064432 - 03/29/09 05:46 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

"Sixty milligrams of nicotine has the potential to kill an adult, which is the amount of nicotine in about five cigarettes or half a cigar."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine_poisoning It's a nasty poison. :shrug: Alcohol's been around for centuries also, and we all know how good that stuff is for ya.:cheers: and . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

OfflineIrdamage
Autobot

Loc: Canada
    #10064434 - 03/29/09 05:46 AM (15 years, 3 days ago)

How do you tell an old man of 83 who smokes a tobacco pipe about once or twice a month that hes poisoned himself and shortened his life?...I haven't found a way to do it.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags