Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomerman
dopaminecatalyst

Loc: florida
fucking green shit!!!
    #1004993 - 10/29/02 11:50 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

my god damn casing now has green shit in it growing in the middle of some mycilli. So i sterilized a knife, cut out that shit, scratched the surface well, and patched the entire surface. I'm hoping the mycilli will grow through and whatever green shit is left will die. But of course I'm probably not gonna get by fucking wish. Fucking contaminations, what a crock of shit. i wish growing shrooms was like growing weed, ya don't have to worry about fucking stupid ass contams growing herb. it's been fucking impossible to get a contam free cake, casing nothing. I hope mother nature falls and breaks her fucking leg. :mad: what should i do with this retarded casing? is there any way to save the mycilli somehow, grow it outside or something? I'm about to get a gun and go rob some cows. :grin: 

--------------------
"Someone please help me stop laughing!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: fucking green shit!!! [Re: shroomerman]
    #1005249 - 10/30/02 04:14 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

If you scratched the surface after green, you probably spread green spores everywhere.  You should have a field of green in a few days.  :frown:  (Who knows, maybe you got lucky... wait and see)

You never had to battle spider mites when growing herb?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineLSAuser
Full figuredwomen rule!
Loc: Florida
Re: fucking green shit!!! [Re: shroomerman]
    #1005306 - 10/30/02 05:59 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

why dont you trade your weed for already dried shrooms? Weed has lots of selling and trading value. be careful though!

Offlineshroomerman
dopaminecatalyst

Loc: florida
Re: fucking green shit!!! [Re: LSAuser]
    #1006517 - 10/30/02 01:15 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

no luckilly i haven't ever even seen a spidermite. But you can get rid of them anyway. There are things to put on the plant that will kill spidermites, and not hurt the plant. What is there to put on a casing to kill contams, and not harm the mycillium? Nothing I'm sure, or I'd have already read it on here. That's my point, fucking contams is such a ridiculous thing.  :grin:

And Lauser: well it's not harvest time yet and I'm already down to a headbag till then. But I wonder if money would do for now?  :grin:   

--------------------
"Someone please help me stop laughing!!!"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale