Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineteck345
human being
 User Gallery

my first lsd experience(sanfran, the fluff, and dead heads)
    #10037324 - 03/25/09 07:25 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

so im new to this board and just letting you know how i see the world through this story. i use to work at kfc until one day a couple of dead heads came in and i gave them some food. i smoked a joint with them and drank a little ganga shine after work. i live on the east coast and to make a long story short i decided to drive them and myself to sanfransico. we had a lot of awesome adventures on the way.

i met a lot of beautiful people on the road, saw a lot of the US and learned a lot about society. well in sanfran one of the dead heads ,pete, suggested i take some lsd. he got some of what he claimed to be of family and called it "the fluff." a few friends back east did lsd but they always seemed to be having a bad time on it so i was never interested. i decided i should see for my self.

we where at a cell phone store out side of town oddly enough when we decided to take it. We got in my volvo and decided to head back to haight and ashbury then head to golden gate park. The onset was fast and unexpected. I told my fellow traveler that i could not drive anymore so he took the wheel. just for the record he new the city well and was an experienced tripper.

I started to fall in the void of thought. pete looked over at me and saw that i was having a hard time. he said "listen man we are in control of this. you gotta realize that everything is subjective its all in your head. you create your own insanity" when he said that i was free. it was like waking up in a dream and i had control of it but i still knew the rules of reality. i saw how the universe is a perfect beautiful chaos. how we are the same, and how eternity is now and its all we have. i use really want to see visuals. the visuals were there but the thoughts were what really mattered i explored the city but saw like it never looked before. everything was beautiful.

that night i slept in my car listening to john lennon's imagine. all i could do was weep at the beauty. i decided that i wanted to start really playing music. i wanted to change the world but i knew i couldn't. i know i can attempt to change the individual lives i come in contact with. everything you do has a larger impact on people then you may think. so i moved back home and started tripping with my friends. we all love to make music and cook food for each other now. we live in apartments together. we travel together and our band is going on tour in may.i also owe a lot of that to the the plan it x music movement.

lsd has changed a lot of things in my life for the best. i think inside there is a feeling that helps guide you along in your journey in life. lsd helps you meet that feeling.

Edited by teck345 (03/25/09 09:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAdrianPsy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Re: my first lsd experience(sanfran, the fluff, and dead heads) [Re: teck345]
    #10037387 - 03/25/09 07:55 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Paragraphs please.

Nice story though :smile:

--------------------

:mushroom2:    That's why I always recommend a psychedelic experience because it makes you realize that all you've learned is in fact just learned and not necessarily the truth. - Bill Hicks    :mushroom2:

Offlineolfactory_hues
Stranger

#10037708 - 03/25/09 09:28 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Enjoyed the story!

Offlineteck345
human being
 User Gallery

Re: my first lsd experience(sanfran, the fluff, and dead heads) [Re: olfactory_hues]
    #10037772 - 03/25/09 09:49 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

thanks for the feedback guys :smile:

OfflineDudeyourgone
Gone...
Male User Gallery
Loc: California
    #10038164 - 03/25/09 11:15 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Amazing story man sounds crazy! i wish i could just drop everything and travel somewhere...

OfflineArthurSalenez
Golden Block Of Bud
 User Gallery

Re: my first lsd experience(sanfran, the fluff, and dead heads) [Re: Dudeyourgone]
    #10038274 - 03/25/09 11:30 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

great story man

Offlineteck345
human being
 User Gallery

#10038321 - 03/25/09 11:36 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

its a beautiful thing. nothings stopping you except yourself. mental ties are the strongest. i wouldn't suggest it to anyone who has a family. i find family in the people i meet though. i have also hitched hiked around the east coast and im only 20. yeah ive been fucked with and terrified at times but fuck man who cares.. the moments of beauty and bliss out way the bad times. depending on how you view things of course.

Invisiblesam.larone

Re: my first lsd experience(sanfran, the fluff, and dead heads) *DELETED* [Re: teck345]
    #10038453 - 03/25/09 11:58 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Post deleted by sam.larone

Reason for deletion: .

Offlineteck345
human being
 User Gallery

Re: my first lsd experience(sanfran, the fluff, and dead heads) [Re: sam.larone]
    #10038619 - 03/25/09 12:34 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

most of its common survival knowledge. always keep food on you and a cell phone. i text my brother the description and licnecse plate of the cars if i get a good look. always let at least one person know whats going on with you and where you are. keep a knife on your right side so you don't spook the driver. if someone comes to pick you up use your senses.

be aware of what the driver has and how they are acting. if you get scared pretend you have a cell phone call and make up a story and get the fuck out of there real quick like. one time i was not paying attention and i got in a car with a guy in his underwear. i almost got raped. i think the only thing stopping it was my social skills and treating the guy like a human being. if i would have lost my shit he seemed like the type to get off from others fear. i just acted unafraid.
  you have to know things about psychology when it comes to traveling. when a crazy person comes up to you to fuck with you get on there mental level. act as crazy as they are if not crazier. then mostly they will leave you alone. don't be afraid of anything. fear consumes you. take that lesson into life also. i guarantee you will see some improvement.

OfflineDa Youngest Vet
Stranger
Male
    #10039192 - 03/25/09 02:21 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Interesting insight

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom