Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

Loc: Seattle Flag
Hemorrhoids
    #10033342 - 03/24/09 03:13 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Anyone else have 'em?

Instead of an "O", my sphincter looks like a "C"

I have had them before in years past, but they are worse than before. This is absolutely horrible.

Why is it that whenever I am ill, it is always my kidney's, or bladder, or balls, or asshole?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Hemorrhoids [Re: Twiztidsage]
    #10033524 - 03/24/09 03:47 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

I've had about 3 before, i'm currently 22.  Shit sucks, now that I eat healthy - i never get 'em since I'm not dieing on the toilet anymore

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Hemorrhoids [Re: memes]
    #10033554 - 03/24/09 03:51 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

If those are the parts that bother you most they might not be the core problem. Get your prostate checked.

OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

Re: Hemorrhoids [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #10036992 - 03/25/09 02:38 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

I have had Kidney Stones, a few weird bladder infection type pains in the bladder and testes, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, and fucking hemorrhoids.

I'm only 27 goddammit.

OfflineDevlish2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loc: The Astral Realm 16,376AD
    #10037595 - 03/25/09 08:57 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Weed gives you hemorrhoids.

In all seriousness, most males get them in their lifetime. My doctor simply gave me a corticosteroid/antibacterial cream which immediately took away most of the itching and pain. Worked great.

Like meams said, eating healthier is probably the step in the right direction for avoid these. Also, don't stay on the toilet too long.

--------------------
[]
Space is the place

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #10038021 - 03/25/09 10:52 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Twiztidsage said:
I have had Kidney Stones, a few weird bladder infection type pains in the bladder and testes, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, and fucking hemorrhoids.

I'm only 27 goddammit.

Go on a raw foods diet. This includes meat and eggs. All dairy should be raw unpasturized. Eat mostly green veggies if not all. Don't over eat. If you eat raw meat don't mix it with anything else. If you eat grains and beans sprout them first.  Then be patient. Otherwise IMO you're fucked. You're way too young to have all these problems.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

Re: Hemorrhoids [Re: Icelander]
    #10038302 - 03/25/09 11:33 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

My body processes nothing green. I will shit out whole peices of lettuce, nuts, olives, corn, peppers, and even oranges. My tummy has been fucked up since I was a kid.

Kidney Stones was worse than ANYTHING though.....

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

#10082242 - 03/31/09 06:06 PM (15 years, 15 hours ago)

It could be candida in the digestive tract.  Try Pau d'Arco tea and/or L. reuteri.  Have you tried any probiotics, like acidophilus?

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Hemorrhoids [Re: Luddite]
    #10082949 - 03/31/09 07:37 PM (15 years, 13 hours ago)

Advanced Colloidial Silver is great for Candida.

For the hemerhoids themselves Id suggest butcher's broom // horse chestnut capsules.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Hemorrhoids [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #10086948 - 04/01/09 12:34 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
For the hemerhoids themselves Id suggest butcher's broom // horse chestnut capsules.

You have learned well my friend :smile:

Yes, these are bastards, and there are foods that help, the above was an immense help for me. That and exercise. Although my favourite being cycling doesn't help when you're sat on an uncomfortable saddle.

My dealer really likes his bike, it's bloody expensive. His £300 saddle is just a little strip of kevlar! I paid a tenth of that price and I get a comfortable gel rest that doesn't cause me any bruising even after a ten mile ride.

--------------------

Anonymous #1

#10111277 - 04/05/09 04:09 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I have had hemorrhoids in the past. Still causes me problems every now and then such as a little blood in the toilet and pain while using the bathroom. Yes they suck but hey at least you weren't initially misdiagnosed with hemorrhoids when really you had colon cancer, which happens more often then you would think. I deserve to have hemorrhoids though because when I was a young and stupid teenager I plugged an opiate pill with Tylenol in it. At the time I had a preconceived notion that Tylenol was basically a harmless drug. However it is an extremely damaging chemical to the protein structure of the body. Needless to say, I shit copious amounts of blood after that incident for a few months before it started healing. After it somewhat healed, I was left with some pretty bad hemorrhoids.

Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Hemorrhoids [Re: Icelander]
    #10111525 - 04/05/09 04:54 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Quote:

Twiztidsage said:

I'm only 27 goddammit.

Go on a raw foods diet. This includes meat and eggs. All dairy should be raw unpasturized. Eat mostly green veggies if not all. Don't over eat. If you eat raw meat don't mix it with anything else. If you eat grains and beans sprout them first.  Then be patient. Otherwise IMO you're fucked. You're way too young to have all these problems.

this!!

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

Re: Hemorrhoids [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #10113842 - 04/05/09 11:29 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Can't green veggies give you kidney stones? I think at least spinach can.

And what type of raw meat are we talkin'? Steak and Chicken? Pork? And raw eggs? That sounds like an unpleasant diet. Give me an example menu of this horridness please.

Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
    #10115489 - 04/06/09 09:28 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Twiztidsage said:
Can't green veggies give you kidney stones? I think at least spinach can.

And what type of raw meat are we talkin'? Steak and Chicken? Pork? And raw eggs? That sounds like an unpleasant diet. Give me an example menu of this horridness please.

It's not that bad, believe me. I've been following a raw diet including animal foods for almost a year now.

I will point you to www.rawpaleodiet.com and www.rawpaleoforum.com (if it messes up just try refreshing)

There's a wealth of info there.

I don't eat raw chicken, but I do eat steaks and ground beef and various organs. Beef should be 100% grass-fed to ensure safety. Plus grass-fed is healthy for us to consume, whereas grain-fed is not.

I also love raw eggs. But I only get those during the summer and fall from the farmer's market, where they sell eggs from truly farm-raised, pastured chickens. I won't eat eggs from the grovery store

any more questions let me know

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Anonymous #2

#10169859 - 04/15/09 08:04 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

my sphincter looks messed up too.

OfflineAndre Nickatina
Smoov like water
 User Gallery

Re: Hemorrhoids [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10169923 - 04/15/09 08:34 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Stop eating so much mcdonalds and cooked food! "My body processes nothing green" your lying to yourself if u think that

OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

Re: Hemorrhoids [Re: Andre Nickatina]
    #10171709 - 04/15/09 01:41 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Andre Nickatina said:
Stop eating so much mcdonalds and cooked food! "My body processes nothing green" your lying to yourself if u think that

I do not eat McDonalds. I do eat a fair chunk of junk snacks and frozen foods, but very very little fast food. My diet consists of veggie hot dogs and sausages, deli sandwiches, and casseroles. Canned soups and pastas.

I want you to look at my feces and call me a liar. Today, mushrooms, oranges, and sunflower seeds. Yesterday lettuce from my salad. Oh and black olives. The foods I am defecating near-whole are raw.

I am pretty sure that most people are fine eating cooked food. Raw diets may work for some, but people have been cooking food since the cavemen. My diseased intestines are probably not caused by a stove, but I may be wrong. They have been that way since I was a child and ate somewhat healty at my mothers insistance.

Edited by Twiztidsage (04/15/09 01:42 PM)

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

#10176178 - 04/16/09 04:54 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

sounds like a greater problem, because very few normal functioning male bodies are going to have kidney stones at age 27.

have you spoken with several physicians about these problems? What do they recommend? this could be some kind of kidney disorder, or liver thing, who knows, somds like some bigger issue thoug

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

OfflineAndre Nickatina
Smoov like water
 User Gallery

#10176447 - 04/16/09 08:04 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Twiztidsage said:

I am pretty sure that most people are fine eating cooked food. Raw diets may work for some, but people have been cooking food since the cavemen. My diseased intestines are probably not caused by a stove, but I may be wrong. They have been that way since I was a child and ate somewhat healty at my mothers insistance.

No most people arn't fine eating cooked food, noticed how many people are sick and diseased now a days?  Also alittle Fyi cavemen didn't cook food, they barley ate meat (cavemen ate raw bonemarrow sporadically, meaning probally only when it was last resort). I can almost guarntee that your "diseased intestines" are caused by a stove, eat nothing but raw, alkaline, starch free food for acouple months and your body will heal itself. By the way if your not digesting food you got some serious problems, try blending the stuff before you eat it

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Hemorrhoids [Re: Andre Nickatina]
    #10176575 - 04/16/09 08:44 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

> Also alittle Fyi cavemen didn't cook food, they barley ate meat

And their average life span was what... 35 years?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale