Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehalo909090
Stranger

Worst trip of my life on 3.5g of shrooms
    #10013943 - 03/21/09 01:32 PM (15 years, 11 days ago)

So I snuck out of my house at around 1:00 am last night to go to  friends house where everybody was doing shrooms. I had 3.5g so I decided to take them all by putting them in chocolate pudding and eating them. For the first hour I was not really feeling it, but after that they started to kick in. It was all good and I was enjoying my trip until I just fell into like a dark hole of fear. I can hardly remember but I was so scared, I was feeling this very very uncomfortable feeling that I couldn't control. for some reason I took of my pants and socks and was just running around scared as shit in front of everybody in my boxers. The next part was probably the weirdest thing. I was in my friends backyard, stumbling trying to get away while they tried to catch me. I screamed at the top of my lungs, saying weird ass shit that made no sense. My friends tried to restrain me but i kept punching them and running around the cold backyard. I remember just having them most fucked up feeling ever, like i was dying. I don't know for how long, but I was outside for quite a while, getting tackled by my friends because I kept trying to get away. When I finally came down, they let me in the house where I just sat under a blanket feeling like I was dead. My friends uncle gave me some pants and socks to put on, which I had a lot of trouble figuring out how to. For some reason during my whole trip, it felt like I was in a lot of trouble with my school and with my parents. I remember hearing my friends say things like "Dude, your parents are soo mad" which I was just hallucinating and they never actually said anything like that. I was totally in another dimension, I remember totally just loosing sight of reality and everything around me was just a dark, corner that I remember being helpless in. I also knocked a bunch of shit over at his house which was a very dick move, But i couldn't control it. There was a lot more to the trip but this is all i can remember at this point. I don't think I will be doing anymore shrooms for a while. Oh yeah, I woke up today with a bunch of scrapes and bruises that I got while trying to get away from my friends. Way to embarrass my self in front of everybody..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRonPaulVerm
Piss Christ
Male

Re: Worst trip of my life on 3.5g of shrooms [Re: halo909090]
    #10014054 - 03/21/09 01:45 PM (15 years, 11 days ago)

I have had a similar experience. A bad trip with paranoia and fear.
I think hallucinogens can bring out subconscious thoughts and make them your reality. Do you have a troubling history with your parents or school. Would they freak out if you were on shrooms?
Bad trips are so complicated in my opinion.
Isn't it awesome how life goes on and the next day can seem so incredible? it's like in Fight Club when tyler durdon threatens the asian guy to become a Vet and the next breakfast he had would be the best in his life

--------------------
Spawn I Have: Blewitt, Reishi, Maitake, Chicken of the Woods, Parasol, Shaggy Mane, King, Blue and Gold Oyster, Shiitake, King Stropharia, Lions Mane, Almond Portabello, Elm Oyster, Phoenix Oyster, Nameko, Enoki, White Beech,

Spawn I Want: Corcyceps Sp., Cauliflower Mushrooms, Agaricus species (Portobello), Pink Oyster, Piopinno, ...anything else you might have

Primitive Skills                                     

Any information I've posted is only related to fictional purposes. I do not advocate growing any illegal mushrooms 
...I DO advocate learning about
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Offlinehalo909090
Stranger

Re: Worst trip of my life on 3.5g of shrooms [Re: RonPaulVerm]
    #10014067 - 03/21/09 01:47 PM (15 years, 11 days ago)

yeah my parents would freak the fuck out if they knew i did shrooms. And I have been in trouble with the school a couple of times too.

OfflineListening
scaler of mountains

Loc: Montreal
Re: Worst trip of my life on 3.5g of shrooms [Re: halo909090]
    #10014640 - 03/21/09 03:18 PM (15 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

halo909090 said:
yeah my parents would freak the fuck out if they knew i did shrooms. And I have been in trouble with the school a couple of times too.

Could it be something like:
  • You got really tired during the trip (it was pretty damn late), so your mind got weaker / less clear
  • You realized the danger of what you were doing (ex. your parents finding out) and then started freaking a bit
  • You then realized how you looked in front of your friends and were freaking because of that (endless loop here)

Anyway, yea, pretty damn scary. Don't do shrooms again, or at least not for many many years. Sounds like you might have hidden worries that you'll just need to deal with in other ways. Takes time though.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom