Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleUrb
Last Man Standing
Male User Gallery

Loc: WhoDat Nation
Spoon fed sheep
    #10010513 - 03/20/09 09:12 PM (15 years, 11 days ago)

Society is failing in a big way.  I don't give it long before USA goes the way of the USSR .  Texas will secede  from the union ,  The dollar will fall , you'll need a pre 1965 dime to buy a loaf of bread or $500 of worthless money.  We can have guns , but no bullets.  Police set up roadblocks to prey on their neighbors for money ( Its a racket)

Now that the coldwar is over , its the terrorist they use to scare society into a benign mass of cooperating flesh. 
Godless corporations suck the country dry . 
I personally think, ( of course its just an opinion) that the powers that be , know. Oh they know . 
They are getting theirs while the getting is good. 
They run a chump like McCain,  who can't read a Dr Suess book without stumbling over his words  & Palin (WTF) against Obama.   
Obama who will be the biggest patsy since Oswald. 
When the house comes tumbling down , There will be the select few that hold all of the coin they robbed , pointing their finger at Obama. 

What will all of the spoon fed sheep do then?

Edited by Urb (03/21/09 06:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Spoon fed sheep [Re: Urb]
    #10011446 - 03/21/09 12:13 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

Texas will succeed from the union eh,? So the other 49 states will fail?

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineTGRR
Horrible Bastard

Re: Spoon fed sheep [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #10011480 - 03/21/09 12:23 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Texas will succeed from the union eh,? So the other 49 states will fail?

I'm not sure I would miss Texas.

--------------------
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Official Mr Shoebat lackey.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: Spoon fed sheep [Re: TGRR]
    #10012226 - 03/21/09 05:25 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

If anything, California would secede from the nation because it can operate as a nation better than most currently do.

Here's an interesting link, though:

Texas Secede!

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

InvisibleUrb
Last Man Standing
Male User Gallery

Re: Spoon fed sheep [Re: Poid]
    #10012322 - 03/21/09 06:54 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

I think the point was missed .  The first paragraph is what is commonly referred to as a ~Scenario~  for those who couldn't make it through the seventh grade.

The rest is just obvious .

--------------------
Texas Honey Badger said:
I went to boys town in Nuevo Laredo when I was in my early ‘30s
There was a bunch of trannys even way back then
I paid probably $20 but I was so drunk I couldn’t get a hard on:faded:
-Whenever you hear 5 blasts from the emergency horn that’s the signal for a 30 minute buttfucking break-      Fiery said:
I wish I was a young sexy woman so I could have awesome sexy adventures all the time[/quote]
split_by_nine said:
i did the man bun.[/quote]
1234go said:
I don't have a dog. I can't stand em...They're needy animals for needy people.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10012330 - 03/21/09 07:00 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

I got it, dude, I was just trying to add to the conversation.

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #10012347 - 03/21/09 07:10 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

If anything, California would secede from the nation because it can operate as a nation better than most currently do.

You mean other than essentially running out of money and not being able to provide services or pay out welfare and other payments it is obligated to pay out?

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Spoon fed sheep [Re: Redstorm]
    #10012371 - 03/21/09 07:21 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

Hey, that's better than many countries in the world, and probably better than any state in the nation.

A Case for California Secession

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Edited by Poid (03/21/09 07:24 AM)

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #10012378 - 03/21/09 07:23 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

There is not one other state in the country that is essentially bankrupt right now. They literally are handing out IOU's right now in place of welfare payments. That is not good at all.

It certainly is better than a lot of other countries, but why aim low?

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Spoon fed sheep [Re: Redstorm]
    #10012387 - 03/21/09 07:27 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

California may be essentially bankrupt right now, but it has many potential sources of wealth accumulation; the entertainment industry, the agricultural industry, the technology industry, the wine industry, tourism, etc.

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleUrb
Last Man Standing
Male User Gallery

#10012389 - 03/21/09 07:27 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

I've heard that California has one of the largest economies in the world.
That's not what I was talking about.

Texas can secede from the states. I believe it one of the only states that can. Its one of the few states that could hold its own , if it did.

But that still wasn't the point. 

This place, USA, isn't working.

If Texas was to secede , I'd move there tomorrow.

--------------------
Texas Honey Badger said:
-Whenever you hear 5 blasts from the emergency horn that’s the signal for a 30 minute buttfucking break-      Fiery said:
I wish I was a young sexy woman so I could have awesome sexy adventures all the time[/quote]
split_by_nine said:
1234go said:

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10012396 - 03/21/09 07:30 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

Isn't Texas relatively harsh, geographically, geologically, meteorologically, and sociologically speaking?

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleUrb
Last Man Standing
Male User Gallery

#10012400 - 03/21/09 07:31 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Poid said:

Here's an interesting link, though:

Texas Secede!

10 Most Bitchin' Reasons California Becoming Its Own Country Would Be So Cool

* Four words: Vice President Nancy Pelosi.

* State and local legislatures already extremely comfortable setting foreign policy.

* Our own armed services. Eastwood, Schwarzenegger, Stallone or Willis in charge?

* Opening weekend foreign distribution movie figures go way up.

* You want a war. I got a war for you. We invade Florida for orange juice supremacy. Then take on Wisconsin for that whole cheese deal. Then France. For the wine? No, for the hell of it. Because now it's in our blood.

* Our own intelligence agency. Imagine the allure of an assignment to one of our undercover cells in Reno.

* Can extradite and convict Enron CEO, Ken Lay, at our own war crimes tribunal.

* We charge a fee on every foreigner trying out as a contestant on "Wheel of Fortune." Call it a stupid tax.

* Bechtel (a California based concern) builds a Great Wall right down the middle of Lake Tahoe. Screw the corner. Straight line. North to south.

* We outlaw Fox News as a foreign propaganda tool.

That is why it won't be California.

--------------------
Texas Honey Badger said:
split_by_nine said:
1234go said:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #10012403 - 03/21/09 07:32 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

Other than "I live here" pride,where are you coming from?

California has shown itself to be run by a bunch of no talent, no sense hacks. They have done nothing with the potential they have other than to squander it.

They would do no better as a nation than they have done as a state.

The voters there are as much to blame as the morons they vote for.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Spoon fed sheep [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #10012416 - 03/21/09 07:38 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

I am somewhat comfortable with the laws here. You can't deny that this state has much potential.

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10012417 - 03/21/09 07:39 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

Why? Because you read some crap on the internet that paints a false picture?

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleUrb
Last Man Standing
Male User Gallery

#10012426 - 03/21/09 07:43 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Isn't Texas relatively harsh, geographically, geologically, meteorologically, and sociologically speaking?

I've been there a few times . Never West of Ft. Worth.

There,s plenty of coast line & ports. It would then put itself between USA & Mexico. Its Second in size only to Alaska. 

"Texas is a free and independent State, subject only to the Constitution of the United States..." (note that it does not state "...subject to the President of the United States..." or "...subject to the Congress of the United States..." or "...subject to the collective will of one or more of the other States...")

"whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends [i.e., protecting life, liberty, and property], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government" and "when a long train of abuses and usurpations...evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security."

It would be interesting to see it happen.

--------------------
Texas Honey Badger said:
split_by_nine said:
1234go said:

InvisibleUrb
Last Man Standing
Male User Gallery

#10012432 - 03/21/09 07:46 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Why? Because you read some crap on the internet that paints a false picture?

"You" pointed that out. I have nothing against California & I don't live in Texas. I just think Texas is the only state that could pull it off.

--------------------
Texas Honey Badger said:
split_by_nine said:
1234go said:

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10012437 - 03/21/09 07:48 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Urb said:
"Texas is a free and independent State, subject only to the Constitution of the United States..."

Is this from Texas' constitution?

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #10012480 - 03/21/09 08:04 AM (15 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Urb said:
Society is failing in a big way.  I don't give it long before USA goes the way of the USSR .  Texas will secede  from the union ,  The dollar will fall , you'll need a pre 1965 dime to buy a loaf of bread or $500 of worthless money.  We can have guns , but no bullets.  Police set up roadblocks to prey on their neighbors for money ( Its a racket)

Now that the coldwar is over , its the terrorist they use to scare society into a benign mass of cooperating flesh. 
Godless corporations suck the country dry . 
I personally think, ( of course its just an opinion) that the powers that be , know. Oh they know . 
They are getting theirs while the getting is good. 
They run a chump like McCain,  who can't read a Dr Suess book without stumbling over his words  & Palin (WTF) against Obama.   
Obama who will be the biggest patsy since Oswald. 
When the house comes tumbling down , There will be the select few that hold all of the coin they robbed , pointing their finger at Obama. 

What will all of the spoon fed sheep do then?

Well let's just say this is all true. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I take it as good news. I have a pretty good stash of survival goodies and plan to be in on the fun. I mean I'm going to die anyway and I certainly don't want to die via the culturally acceptable way in a hospital bed with tubes and unrelenting pain while so fuck up doc tries to drain the last penny out of me before I die. No it all sounds like of exciting at my age.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom