Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesinkingbeach
beachbum
 User Gallery

Concerns about my next trip
    #10008266 - 03/20/09 02:23 PM (15 years, 11 days ago)

About 2 months ago I tried acid for the first time, I've taken shrooms about 15 times in my life and have had great experiences with them. My experience started off quite fun around 6pm, I was in an arcade playing pinball, in time I became the pinball wizard with silver balls coming in every direction, flippers were bending backwards and I was having a great time. Suddenly the attendant came over to me and told me they were closing, it was 10 at night. I found this to be very upsetting but I left without saying anything.
I walked out onto the boardwalk and it was like every single street light that lined the boards were strobing reflections off the ocean it was at this time I thought I'd be better off walking the beach home. This is where things really got whacked, the waves from the ocean crashed with timely perfection at each step I took. When I realized this I even stopped walking and the waves stopped crashing, I tried running and I could hear the waves crashing faster. This went on for what seemed to be an eternity, I decided I should just lay down on the beach and close my eyes. I started to get really paranoid at this point as well because it dawns on me that I'm still tripping and it seems quite late. Unlike the mellow high of coming off shrooms, I'm still tripping and what if it never stops, opening my eyes streaks of light pierce through the night sky from a distant boat, why is this boat looking for me. I close my eyes thinking if I go to sleep everything wil be ok in the morning but I can't sleep because I'm afraid, I know I took acid but when is this going to stop, close your eyes relax it's not real I say to myself. The rest of the night was these thoughts and I found them to be quite disturbing.

Fast forward to a week ago, my friend scores some cubes from a recent trip to NYC, and we have an unspoken rule that we buy for each other whenever we find them because they are difficult to find in south jersey. So I'm sitting here with an 1/8 of shrooms waiting for a nice warm afternoon to hang on the beach and watch the sunset but in the back of my mind my last experience dwells. Am I setting myself up for a bad experience, chalk it up to a different type of drug??? Any help or guidance is appreciated.

--------------------
"Psilocybin and psilocin are noteworthy in that their molecular structures are very similar to chemicals present in the human brain. Psilocin, for example, differs from the human neurotransmitter serotonin (designated 5-hydroxytryptamine) by only one hydroxy molecule. In this respect, the mushrooms are mirror images of the human brain."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Concerns about my next trip [Re: sinkingbeach]
    #10008486 - 03/20/09 02:55 PM (15 years, 11 days ago)

Move forward.

Your mind is still lingering on the fear.

Only way past is thru.

Take the drugs, and if the fear starts.... just say "no".

Actually, a phrase I like is " This is the way it is supposed to be." And then relax any part of my body that seems tense, and !!!NOTICE!!! that nothing bad has  happened since I decided the "things that are happening to me" are the way they are supposed to be.

Let the fear "be".... dont engage it..... but let it go on its own way.

NOTICE that nothing bad has actually happened and breathe a sigh of relief. Its o.k. , Everything is o.k.

Positive self talk can help a lot if you start having irrational fears like "i am going to die" or "I am going to trip forever"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom