Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: RL
Salvia Vapor
    #10000398 - 03/19/09 11:27 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I always assumed from what i've read that salvia won't work in a vape.
So I had to try it, I set the dial to 480~ packed a healthy load of 20x and hit it twice.

I layed down on my floor and then I found myself in a huge warehouse with a long conveyor belt and there was
a woman holding a machine above the belt and stamping the things on the conveyor belt into blocks or something.
She looked up at me and said "what did you expect" and then I felt like I needed to leave, I sat up in the room and looked at my roomate, I started talking to him and then all my vision blurred out.
I just then realized my glasses fell off during the trip, but I had 20/20 for a few seconds as I came back from wherever sally takes you,
it really fucked with my head to see my room with clear vision (without correction) for the first time in my life.
has anyone else experianced vision correction? I have tripped using jet lighters everytime before and this breakthrough was comparible if not stronger from the vape.

I was also wondering if anyone that has hit salvia thru a water bong a few times and them put the water under a black light (UV)? It has the most deep colored bright green glow, almost as bright as a nightlite.
I figured it was something in the plant, so I put the UV light upto my salvia plants and they didn't even glo a little.  Leads me to believe maybe the heat does it? anyone know how this happens?

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

:peace: :heart: :earth:

"If triangles' had a God, he would have 3 sides."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejds

Re: Salvia Vapor [Re: tektonic]
    #10000405 - 03/19/09 11:28 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Damn, you had a good time!

--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

OfflineKumara
Dragoness

Re: Salvia Vapor [Re: jds]
    #10000473 - 03/19/09 11:42 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Oh, yeah, a vaporizer rocks for salvia!
And yes, I've experienced vision correction, once, for a very short time, on LSD.  I was remembering a specific memory of when I was 5, and was recalling it so vividly, I could remember every detail as though I were actually reliving it, and when I looked around the room, my vision was perfect...I also freaked, and then it went blurry again.

I really believe that blurry vision is a manifestation of internal incongruity, that there are things in the past that I didn't want or were too intense for me to "see", but hellifino how to correct it.  I just keep working on my 'stuff', and maybe eventually it will correct itself.

OfflineRedrawing
Psychonaut

#10000493 - 03/19/09 11:45 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like you visited the people factory!

--------------------

I'm an insect who dreamt he was a man and loved it, but now that dream is over and the insect is awake

Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia Vapor [Re: Redrawing]
    #10000507 - 03/19/09 11:47 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

wtf is the ppl factorie? sounds epic :vaped:

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

OfflineRedrawing
Psychonaut

#10000526 - 03/19/09 11:50 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I hear a lot of reports of people going to or becoming factories on salvia, and my own experiences have that sense that you're becoming the gears of some sort of cosmic mechanism. Then Sally always seems upset when you're surprised.

I don't think she likes me. She never tells me what's going on, she just laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs

--------------------

I'm an insect who dreamt he was a man and loved it, but now that dream is over and the insect is awake

Invisibleseek
Pain never felt so wonderful.
Male

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
    #10000555 - 03/19/09 11:56 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

tektonic said:
then I found myself in a huge warehouse with a long conveyor belt and there was
a woman holding a machine above the belt and stamping the things on the conveyor belt into blocks or something.
She looked up at me and said "what did you expect" and then I felt like I needed to leave,

I fucking love this about Salvia! It's a plant with a sense of humor! :lol:

That's why it makes some people laugh their asses off when they take a certain amount. And then it gets terrifying. :hi:

Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia Vapor [Re: Redrawing]
    #10000597 - 03/19/09 12:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

trippy, that reminds me of when my roomate once smoked a ton of 30x the trip lasted about 20min. he said any thought he would have about life she would say "no, this is how it is." and then she would laugh while he saw what he describes as the "tree of life" it had ever fractaling branches which he thought symbolized the paths we take in life. and she kept laughing

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia Vapor [Re: seek]
    #10000642 - 03/19/09 12:09 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

And then it gets terrifying.

it's almost traumatic how terrifying it gets :shocked:

iv'e been in some super terrible situations in the past,
never have i been struck with as much fear as I got as soon as I tried to leave the "warehouse" thinking "everything is normal"

all my salvia trips get a bit scary but this trip took the cake

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

Offlinetwiztidthoughts
Stranger

Loc: Central Alabama
    #10000880 - 03/19/09 12:46 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I have also heard of factories from people quite a few times. One of the things I saw, and have heard of MANY MANY people seeing (even people outside of the forum), was the conveyor belt. That is so odd. Maybe we are visiting our creators. :eek:

Salvia is a really special plant.

Invisiblegolden1
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: north korea
Re: Salvia Vapor [Re: twiztidthoughts]
    #10001338 - 03/19/09 01:50 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

yeah i've experienced the conveyor belt factory trip many times as well.
not one of my favorites, that one has a habit of freaking me out.

I wear glasses and there are times when for a second or two I can see almost perfect without them(no drugs involved)

Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia Vapor [Re: golden1]
    #10001720 - 03/19/09 02:45 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

did you ever see a woman holding something the size of a lazyboy chair that was attached to the ceiling with cables?
was she on the side of the belt stamping things out with the thing attached to the ceiling? just wondering

my eyes are pretty bad, i've never seen clearly with my own eyes since i can rememeber,
but salvia & dmt both give me visuals that are more vivid than my glasses ever have been,
seeing reality 20/20 w/o correction really got me thinking

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

Invisiblegolden1
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10001794 - 03/19/09 02:54 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i've  felt the presence of an operator of the belt and the stamping, nothing quite as specific as what you saw. It's hard for me to remember more
than the general plot/feeling of it.

Offlinetwiztidthoughts
Stranger

Loc: Central Alabama
    #10002022 - 03/19/09 03:22 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I haven't seen the presence I feel either. In a few of my trips though, I had visions of hexagon shapes.. The hexagon shapes were connected sometimes, other times not. The pattern reminded me strongly of a turtles shell. Specifically the Turtle from the Turtle shell car wax stuff.. I dont know why lol.....

I also have went into the red, green, and blue world. The only colors there were the basic colors, no mixing or shading. Just plain red, green, and blue. One of my conveyor belt trips had a conveyor belt that was R,G,&B.

Another trip, I was like a half-world trip. I felt like I only had one side of my body, because it folded itself onto my other half.. lol. Hard to explain, but everything just kept folding over and over again.

Invisiblegolden1
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia Vapor [Re: twiztidthoughts]
    #10002699 - 03/19/09 05:16 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

twiztidthoughts said:
Another trip, I was like a half-world trip. I felt like I only had one side of my body, because it folded itself onto my other half.. lol. Hard to explain, but everything just kept folding over and over again.

I've gotten those trips before too
too odd feeling, mind fucks me sober when I think about it

my trips usually go in this order:

0 the weird salvia feeling

1 I see random imagery (fractals, patterns, etc)

2 my memory slowly leaves me. I usually have some sort of epiphany between the beginning and end of this, which of course I forget.
Really annoying feeling your amazing thought drifting away from you haha

3 one of the following happens:
a I am an object in my vision(happens all the time with eyes open)
b I am a part of something much bigger(usually when laying down, really insane feeling)
c feel like i'm trapped outside a spinning reel of realities and I must enter the correct one
d my vision seems to zoom in and everything shape shifts slightly, kind of seems like everything is cardboard cutouts or props in a hand puppet scene
e get visions of very crazy scenes(my favorite)
f I enter a random situation in someone else's life(never anyone recognizable)
g many that can't be put into words because I couldn't comprehend them, I know they are recurring experiences as well though
the above have varying visuals to go along with them, but the same base is there

4 mind starts racing to figure out my situation, as I remember things about my life and surroundings

Offlinesuburbanned
Stranger

#10003432 - 03/19/09 07:08 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

wow, now that i think of my only salvia trip i was kind of in a "people factory" i was going thru with oompa loompas choosing out different realites on millions of television screens, it was my turn and it put me back in my reality :vaped:

OfflineAchilles89
Permanent Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia Vapor [Re: suburbanned]
    #10004052 - 03/19/09 08:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Never been to the people factory, but vision correction yes.

I used to be almost completely colorblind. I can pass 3 out of 27 color tests now as opposed to almost 1. apparently psilocybin boosts visual cell acuity. Even a research paper on it! Ever noticed you could see in the dark?

Invisiblegolden1
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia Vapor [Re: Achilles89]
    #10010089 - 03/20/09 07:58 PM (15 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Achilles89 said:
Never been to the people factory, but vision correction yes.

I used to be almost completely colorblind. I can pass 3 out of 27 color tests now as opposed to almost 1. apparently psilocybin boosts visual cell acuity. Even a research paper on it! Ever noticed you could see in the dark?

piracetam improved my vision of color a lot. you might want to try it, its pretty cheap

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate