|Home | Community | Policies | DMCA Information|
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
Information for users and content owners about how we handle DMCA requests.
The Shroomery is hosted in the United States and by law we must comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Users pledge that submitted content is not protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless they own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. If you believe your copyrighted material has been posted on the Shroomery without proper permission, you may send us a DMCA takedown notice and we will give the matter our immediate attention.
DMCA takedown notices should contain the following information:
- Detailed identity of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon. This includes identification of the web page or specific posts, as opposed to entire sites. Posts must be referenced by either the dates in which they appear or the permalink of the post.
- Include here the URL to the concerned material infringing your copyright (URL of a website or URL to a post, with title, date, name of the emitter), or link to initial post with sufficient data to find it back easily.
- Identity of the material that you claim is infringing upon the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
- Include here the name of the concerned litigeous material (all images or posts if relevant) with their complete reference.
- Location of the author copyright notice (for information).
- Include here the possible URL of the page in which you have list or give detail about your copyright. This information is optional as all work of the mind are by default protected by the Copyright Berne Convention.
- Information to permit our company, the provider, to contact you. Include here your email, fax or postal address to quickly get a feedback from the provider.
- Reproduce the next statements: I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the infringing web pages is not authorized by my registered copyright and by the law. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner of an exclusive right that is infringed. <Your Name>
Please send any takedown notices or questions to our support center.