Home | Mushroom Info | Hunting Mushrooms | Hunting FAQ | Mushroom Hunting Etiquette | Why is consuming unidentified mushrooms dangerous?

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Why is consuming unidentified mushrooms dangerous?

Consuming an unidentified mushroom is like playing Russian Rolette.



Consuming an unidentified mushroom is like playing Russian Rolette. Some species of mushrooms contain toxins that cause a prolonged excruciating violent illness, which ends in liver failure and death.

Other poisonous species can make you so sick that you wish you were dead!

It should be noted that, in urban and woodland habitats, deadly mushrooms are FAR more common than psychoactive species. Deadly species can also be found in pastures, and the highly toxic Chlorophyllum molybdites is especially common there.

To the untrained eye, many poisonous mushrooms resemble psychoactive or culinary species. Every wild mushroom should be considered deadly poisonous until proven otherwise.

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.020 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 2 queries.