|Home | Mushroom Info | Experiencing Mushrooms | Trip Reports | Level 1 | Not Impressed!|
I have been extremely eger to shroom for a while now and I have read lots and lots about shrooms and the trip.
I have been extremely eger to shroom for a while now and I have read lots and lots about shrooms and the trip. So finally i got some shrooms and last night i ate a 1.5 gram cap and a 1 gram stem. These were good shrooms so i figured that was probally to much for my first trip but whatever i didn't really care. Things started to kick in about an hour later but never really took off. I felt really weird and and especially energetic and happy. Aside from this feeling not much else happened. I had some very mild visuals only if i stared at something really hard but nothing even remotely intense. My friend thinks it was just because i was trying so hard to trip but i dont know!! Does anyone have any comments????? plezse email me at email@example.com