|Home | Mushroom Info | Experiencing Mushrooms | Physical Effects of Mushrooms|
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
Physical Effects of Mushrooms
A compiled list of effects that psilocybe mushroom can have on the body.
Compiled by Soochi
- emptiness of the stomach feeling
- involuntary/voluntary muscle spasms (usually the arching of the back and bending back of the shoulders as well as tilting of the head)
- visual distortions, such as the breathing effect of walls and the movement of still patterns (especially geometric, complex or striped patterns). trees and nature especially exhibit a flame or vortex, twisty type characteristic when viewed.
- feeling of vertigo
- numbness in the limbs, especially in the legs.
- moist, numb feeling in the lower abdomen, like you just pissed your pants.
- outlining of distant objects(skies look as if they're painted on)
- red shift in vision.
- colors seem more vibrant and alive
- uncontrollable smiling and laughter
- increased sensitivity to touching (especially touching objects with interesting textures or finishes)
- increased perspiration, hot flashes
- tiredness or overall lethargy
- loss of appetite
- auditory distinctions are much more sensitive (enjoying music as if you've heard it for the first time).
- constant peeing, with urine exhibiting a foul odor (like burnt rubber.)
- sensitivity to taste, textures and temperatures in the mouth.
- dilated pupils, overall look of tiredness.
- closed eyed visuals (usually geometric, complex patterns, nature and/or cosmic oriented, etc...)
- redness in the skin in certain areas, sometimes accompanied by itching.
- auditory hallucinations (a constant high pitch in the background, hollow metallic noise, like your inside a metal tunnel, or some other "broken record" occurrence.)
- increased heart rate
- acute vision
- nausea and/or dizziness
- upset stomach, cramps
- weakness in the knees
- nervous euphoria
- confusion on the onset
- slight drunkenness when walking or moving
- teary eyes, especially when yawning
- manic energy, indecisive judgment in looking for something to do or get
- trouble understanding how to operate machinery
- tongue, throat and breathing seem to tightly integrate with the though process
- strange feeling around teeth
- feeling of extreme lightness
- weird feeling around nose
- vomiting, after which is usually accompanied with intense open-eyed hallucinations
- a "wah, wah" feeling in your body, like your being bombarded by some kind of kinetic force.
- heavy philosophical rambling, like you're a college professor talking to a room full of students, especially profound with high doses.
Compiled by Soochi
Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order Premium Wild White Borneo, Super Blended Yellow Maeng Da