|Home | Gallery | Contamination|
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
Pictures of yucky, nasty contamination.
Documents:Sort: [Name] [Rating] [ Date] [Reset]
- Please help possible contamination(close up pics)
what could this be ???possible contamination ????
- First time grow. Contamination?
I dont know how mycelium supposed to look like. So is this contamination?
- Are these okay to consume?
Misplaced and found, are these okay to eat still? Thank you darlings ❤️
- Weirdly shaped brown-yellow mushroomlike specimens along one of the sides of the mycelium. Although the rest of the mycelium substrate seem to be pearl-white and healthy.
What is this? Remove with sterile scalpel?
- 1st grow... Could this be a contaminate?
- What is this black?
- Cobweb ?
Coir verm minitub left colonizing 10 days found these little spots that look like cob web.is it?
- i guess it's bacillus but don't really know anyone who can help me?
sorry for bad quality of the picture and thanks for any help! ;-/
What shall I do if it is
- are these contaminated ?
Just picked these shroomies yesterday
they are two weeks in
- Bright Orange Rusty Looking Flakes Please Help
After inoculation I wrongly placed my jars in a 100% humidity 86F atmosphere, droplets of water formed inside the jars, Orange Flakes that look like pieces of rust formed where the water touched the mycelium, I've brought down humidity, but should I discard? Many thanks.
- Bruising or mold?
It's been like that for a couple of days. Blue/green dark colour.
Do i have to throw this cake away?
- Is that a contamination, or a bruise of some sort
my first grow, it's equador, 6 days in tarrarium, noticed a little blueish dot in the white area..
- Should I throw it out?
- Contamination (B) ?
should I be worried about these 2 things
- Contamination (A) ?
Is this okay
- wtf is this?
i dont think its Trichoderma because it looks different. its a bright neon yellow color. any ideas on what it may be?
A lovely colony that resembles a lush coastline and cloud formations as seen from the stratosphere. One small step for man!