|Home | Mushroom Info | Growing Mushrooms | Outdoor Cultivation | Woodlovers|
Outdoor cultivation of caramel-cap psilocybes
Documents:Sort: [Name] [Rating] [ Date] [Reset]
- Which climate zones make the cultivation of woodlovers possible?
Outdoor cultivation of the woodlovers is definitely possible in zones 6, 7 and 8.
- Noobie's Sawdust/Wood chip tek.
- Which species can be cultivated outdoors on woodchips?
The species are: Psilocybe cyanescens, Psilocybe azurescens, Psilocybe subaeruginosa, Psilocybe bohemica, Psilocybe arcana, Psilocybe serbica.
- How are those species cultivated?
All of the woodloving species follow essentially the same cultivation requirements.
- When do I best start the outdoor project?
Steps & timing for the preparation of outdoor beds.