Let me start out with a history of my drugs use so far i've smoked tons of weed, tripped on mushrooms once by eating a chocolate bar with mushrooms inside it(i believe it was a small dose because i didn't really trip hard), one dose of low grade acid, salvia, and i've taken extacsy a few times.
Let me start out with a history of my drugs use so far i've smoked tons of weed, tripped on mushrooms once by eating a chocolate bar with mushrooms inside it(i believe it was a small dose because i didn't really trip hard), one dose of low grade acid, salvia, and i've taken extacsy a few times. None of these experiences could have prepared me for the night i went through last night.
A while ago me and a friend ordered a growbox off the internet and yesterday we harvested our first flush of 14 dried grams and i ended up with 4.5 grams of them. Some of my other friends were going to a state park to go swimming. I figured it'd be cool to trip in nature and do a little swimming. I got there and ate approximately an eighth. Went swimming and probably about 30 minutes later i could feel the mushrooms but not all that strongly. i could look at rocks and see patterns moving about but my mind was relatively clear.
This bothered me because up to that day even after taking the mushroom chocolate bar and the hit of acid i'd still never tripped hard. So i ate the rest of the mushrooms. Big mistake.. I should have known better. It had only been 30-45 minutes since i'd eaten the eighth. I think if i would have had access to a clock i would have realized that i should have waited longer because i still hadn't reached the peak. Now having never really tripped before in my life i had a stomach full of 4.5 grams of shrooms.
It started to rain so we decided to head back into town. My friend mike and another guy named steve took mikes car and i was driving my car with a friend named rob. Right now i'd just like to say don't drive after taking mind altering drugs, it's stupid and i'm lucky i didn't hurt someone. It was about a ten minute drive back into town and by the time i reached the edge of town. I couldn't see right. The lines were swerving back and forth, cars would appear like they were really far ahead of me then it would look like they were ten feet ahead of me. Somehow i drove right through the middle of a fairly large town without killing myself or someone else.
We stopped somewhere so Rob could get some food I came into the restaurant with him but i couldn't handle being in there so i went out a sat in my car, put on some good music and tried to chill out but the shrooms weren't about to let me do that. I lost all my senses i could see everything was just a big swirl. Music just added to my confusion because even though i'd heard the songs a thousand times it didn't sound right The lyrics were being sung to fast. I drive a 5 speed and i couldn't figure out how to drive it. Rob who was with me now didn't know how to drive a stick shift so after i few attempts i got hold of mike to come pick us up. For some reason it took him about an hour to come get us and during this time i got more and more scared. The only way i can describe it is total confusion. i had no idea were i was, why i was feeling the way i was, or even who i was. Rob was trying to talk to me but his voice sounded all wierd and i couldn't understand what he was saying. By now all i wanted to do was go home and be by myself. Mike and steve finally came and they decided that steve was going to drive my car home and mike would follow him. It was quite possibly the worst ride home ever. Steve was squealing the tires at every red light and every time he shifted gears the car would shake horribly. We finally got onto my street and i saw the worst possible thing you could see when your tripping police cars, fire trucks, ambulances, everyone running around screaming. i was convinced that my house had burned down and my family was dead. I got in front of my house which was still intact. My mom opened the door when i walked up(i was hoping that i could just walk in and go up to my room without talking to my parents). I manage to ask her whats going on she said something about a gas leak and i just walked past her and went into my room.
It's the day after all this happened and now after reflecting back on all this i can't believe how stupid i was. My friend had told me that he tripped really good off 2.5 grams and at the most to take an 1/8th. i should have listened. Sometimes you need to go to hell and back before you can truely understand the power of a substance. This expierence has not put me off shrooms. Right now i can't wait till we harvest our next flush. But now i respect the power of the shroom and never again will i take it for granted.