I was suprised to find out that my trip was only a level 2, because it was one of the best experiences of my life.
I was suprised to find out that my trip was only a level 2, because it was one of the best experiences of my life. It was my first time, along with my friend J's. We were going to do it with R,T, and Z. R and T had both eaten mushrooms plenty of times before so I wasn't worried about much going wrong. We started out at one friend's house, and our plan was to eat the mushrooms then go to our other friend's house in about an hour. A few of the guys ate them in peanut butter sandwiches but I just took them down with some water. I'll be honest. I was extremely anxious about the whole experience. I was kind of worried that I wouldn't be able to handle the trip and would freak out or something. I didn't know what level of intensity to expect. So about twenty minutes after ingestion I thought I felt something, a little tingly feeling. This could have just been apprehension and anticipation but either way, other than my worries, I felt great. Everything just kind of looked cool, I enjoyed talking to the friends I was with a bit more than usual. Finally the time came to make the trip to my other friend's house.