Home | Mushroom Info | Experiencing Mushrooms | Trip Reports | Level 4 | Bad trip on my own

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Bad trip on my own

I consumed 20g of fresh columbian Cubenisis mushrooms in my bedroom on a very wet & rainy night.



I consumed 20g of fresh columbian Cubenisis mushrooms in my bedroom on a very wet & rainy night.After 1/2 hour I began to trip mildly.
After 45 mins I think I passed out for about 2 hours tripping intensley,seeing my bed cover turn into the artic landscape. When I got up from this intense trip,I was still tripping,And I began to panic because i couldn't leave my bedroom as my parents were in the house. This made me feel like I was in a dark cell by myself,and I started to move the furniture around frantically to find a way out. Eventually a friend phoned me & I told him that I was having a bad trip. he told me to come to his, and when I did he put some soft music on, gave me some orange juice and talked me down.There is a lesson to be learned, don't take mushrooms by yourself!

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 2 queries.