After doing several batches of cubensis, my body started telling me that something wasn't right. I have never before heard of anyone having really bad physical side effects from mushrooms, so it really confused me when this happened. I started coming up and felt my nerves tense up really bad. it was uncomfortable. i could feel all my nerves and muscles tightening and then my inner organs started to hurt. this has happened just about every time I take mushrooms and sometimes on LSD. At times it seems like the poisons are eating up my insides! i am getting sick of it and don't know what could be wrong with me! i think maybe the substances have damaged my body somehow, but i've never heard of that happening. Has anyone else experienced this? i'm very curious and want to know if this is a common feeling on psychedelics.