I had taken some liberty caps early in the evening and ended up in a club called Delirium, which is pretty cool, laid back and relaxed.
I had taken some liberty caps early in the evening and ended up in a club called Delirium, which is pretty cool, laid back and relaxed. Sitting in the background on the stage floor, I was enjoying the music and lighting effects, people were surprisingly friendly, passing around doobies, and there were generally good vibes. Anyway, I couldn't help noticing a hotness in my trousers; I presumed it was just an illusion due to my inebriation, so laughed it off. However, it kept getting hotter and hotter, and I finally could stand it no longer, so I stood up and reached in my pocket. To my surprise, I found a battery from my walkman, had been short circuiting against my keys. It had had heated up, boiling hot, and was too hot to handle. I dropped it, giggled heartily, and enjoyed the rest of the night.