Home | Mushroom Info | Experiencing Mushrooms | Trip Reports | Level 1 | First trip ruined by sides effects

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

First trip ruined by sides effects

shrooms side effects



Last night I tried for the first time magic mushrooms. I've cultivated the mushrooms at home. Psilocybe cubendis - golden teacher. I ingested 1 gram of dry PC with some orange juice, blended together. I didn't eat anything before for almost 6 hours. I felt the first effects after 1 hour. A feeling of total lightness. After 1 hour and a half I had little visual effects. After 1 hour and 40 minutes strong dizziness, nausea and vertigo. These bad effects lasted for 2 hours, during that time I forced myself to vomit twice. After that everything desapeared. Have you ever had a similar experience? I would not recommend it to anyone!

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 4 queries.