|Home | Mushroom Info | Experiencing Mushrooms | Preparing Mushrooms | Mushroom Recipes | Magic Absinthe|
- 30 gram Wormwood, Common Wormwood
- 30 gram Wormwood, Common Wormwood-powder (Dry 30 gr. and crush it to "powder")
- 8 gram crushed anise-seeds
- 1 bottle anise-oil (You can choose not to use it, but if you want, use 2 drops of the oil)
- 15 gram fennel seed
- 2 pinches dill
- 2 pinches Parsley
- 1.5 litre liqueur (60-70 %)
- 50 gr. of DRIED Norwegian psylocybin shrooms: "Liberty Cap" (or other shrooms if you do not live in Norway or Ireland)
- You will need a press-can for coffee first.
- Put all the ingredients in the press-can, but only add 0,7 l. of alcohol first!!! (The herbs suck up some of the alcohol..)
- First let the mixture soak for 24 hours, and after that, press the magic herbs several times a day for 14 days!!!(mix the herbs with a metal knife or something similar after each pressing so you get out everything you want ;)
- After the 14 days, press the herbs, and pour the liquid into a litre bottle. You can use a thin cloth to press out the last drops..
- Put the herbs with the rest of the liquer back in the press-can, and repeat 14 days of pressing (24 hours waiting for the first pressing is not needed now)
- KEEP THE BOTTLE IN THE FRIDGE or other dark and cold places for storage.
After 1 month: Enjoy tripheads!
Amount : 1 centilitre for a nice bodyhigh, and you will be able to dance and communicate with people ;)
2 centilitre for a heavier, dreamy, on a couch or similar xperience.
4 centilitre for experienced people!!! And I MEAN experienced people! It's a DEEP and HEAVY bodyhigh!!!
I have experimented with psychedelic substances for 20 years, and I can recommend this recipe for those who love shrooms!
Best wishes from