Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Viewing saintphotios's Ratings (8 General: 5.0) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by saintphotios ] [ Rating Stats ] Pages: 1
OfflineAUX
Entheogenist

54-46 ball & chain
04/25/12 03:16 PM

+5 for your words in this thread. I hope this guy gets what you are trying to say so he doesnt end up chained to a woman who controls his life. oh what it would be like to be free...

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16136757
InvisibleAcidStrippedMind
The Sunshine Fix
Male User Gallery

Loc: Appalachia
Good
04/04/12 09:40 AM

way of putting this. I think you hit the nail on the head, maybe it will actually get through to him?

And before the choir chimes in... let me clarify. I really don't think drugs are your problem, and I don't think you think so either. I love drugs. I think they're just great. But the only time they've ever been a problem for me wasn't when my love for drugs became too great -- it's when my love of life had been depleted. Drugs don't cause this, they simply find ways of filling voids. Fill that void with something else, and the appeal of drugs will be complimentary and enhancing instead of wholly destructive.

InvisibleArtieFartie
Mind Manipulator
Male User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic Realm
I can tell that...
04/04/12 12:24 AM

... You are a good person that cares about people.
:peace::heart::shineon:

saintphotios responded on 04/04/12 02:47 AM:

Damn, never been accused of that before. I hope to live up to it. Very much appreciated.  :thumbup:

Offlinehusmmoor
Invitro

Agape
04/03/12 02:37 PM

Quote:

Absurd claims don't require a refutation.... The word agape is one of the many Greek words meaning "love" that was used in reference to Christ and was expounded upon by Basil, Tertullian, Origen, Ignatius, and many other Church Fathers. Besides "the whole love side of Jesus" is an incoherent concept. Love side of Jesus? What does that even mean? But yeah, suffice it to say, it didn't start in the 60s.

A coherent record of great posts, fresh air in the PSP forum.  :smile:
OfflineMorphinTime
Tulpa
Male User Gallery

Loc: Angel Grove
04/03/12 01:07 AM

Quote:

I consider myself a seasonal MILF hunter of sorts

Invisiblezannennagara
Found in Space
Male

Begging the question
03/20/12 07:37 PM

It's unusual for people to grasp this ideological habit, and he who does deserves all the riches the highest mushroom-icon rating can provide. Well-reasoned, interesting, provocative posts all around from what I've seen.
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Laying it down....
03/13/12 11:41 AM

Quote:

OP... Nevermind you getting on here and asking everyone for ridiculous advice while swinging your proverbial dick around. Anyone who has an ounce of organic chemistry under their belt doesn't ask these questions, especially how to cheaply synthesize LSD.

I seriously doubt you're a chemistry student or you'd know how insanely small the odds of you actually being able to successfully  synthesize LSD based on recipes you read on the internet -- especially on a shoestring budget and a metric shit-ton of DEA watchlist substances. If it were that simple, hell we'd all be doing it. But cut the bullshit... it's exponentially cheaper to buy LSD anywhere on the planet than it is to synthesize even modest amounts. What this boils down to is you woke up one morning, decided you wanted to be a drug dealer and figured it'd only make sense to sell something you enjoyed doing yourself (btw, bad idea from a business POV), so instead of reading the pertinent literature, you get on a fucking message board of all places and ask a bunch of strangers how to make LSD for "personal use." Are you serious guy? No one's busting your balls, they're telling you just how stupid an idea it is so you don't blow yourself up and poison a bunch of innocent kids that just want to have a good time. It's not a casserole homie, use your head.

:thumbup::thumbup: Welcome to the Shroomery!
OfflineDesert Elf

Waking Life, lively discussion.
03/02/12 06:16 AM

One of my favourite films too.

Interesting points raised regarding mathematics, even if you choose not to put your personal views forward.

Salaam
Pages: 1

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.012 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 5 queries.