Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Viewing mindtool's Ratings (14 General: 3.6 4.0 | 2 Trade: 5.0 ) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by mindtool ] [ Rating Stats ] Pages: 1
OfflineAsAboveSoBelow
The matrix has you

thanks
12/03/10 04:29 PM

but im totally not enlightened. not even close :laugh:
OfflineRipVanWinkle
The Benzodiazethang
Male User Gallery

Loc: Near Memphrica, TN Flag
Idiot
04/28/10 09:28 AM

Irresponsible piece of shit, don't leave your drugs out where your animals can get to them.  If you're gunna be that careless you either need to give away your drugs or give away your animals.  God, I hope you never have kids....

Cat got my poisonous mushrooms

Last Edited 04/28/10 09:34 AM
Offlinenice1
Not the droid your looking for
 User Gallery

Loc: earth
Cheers
04/09/10 06:21 AM

From the posts Ive read of your so far your pretty much exactly on my wavelength :cheers:
OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Loc: Illinois
Thanks
04/06/10 12:14 AM

Thanks for taking the time to check out the YouTube channel and give me feedback! MUCH appreciated brother!

All the best to ya,

-Abe
Offlinespitpants
What dreams are made of!
Male

Good man
02/25/10 09:11 PM

Thanks again
InvisibleBuddaking
Genetics
Male User Gallery

Loc: No Mans Land
5 for you
02/25/10 04:48 PM

I should have given you these already.
OfflineTwiztidsage
Fungal Databaser
Male

Loc: Seattle Flag
+5
02/24/10 06:01 PM

Right back at ya homie!
InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
Terrible advice
02/21/10 04:50 PM

Your advice on depression threads is wrong on so many levels. Do not post on something you know nothing about.
Invisibledr_gonz

02/03/10 06:32 PM

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

wwhowhaoha
01/29/10 06:38 PM

wow what a wonderfully written rating. I wish I had the motivation to write something as good as that about you. you seem to have some pretty cool views on some awesome issues. and for that I tip my hat to you :hatsoff:
Invisiblegolden1
 User Gallery

Loc: north korea
egotistical and insulting
01/29/10 06:33 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry you spend all of your time watching Real World/Road Rules Challenge and fox news. You are the coolest and smartest guy you know, and if anyone somehow threatens that by claiming to know something you don't know or understand, this is what happens

Quote:

I could toss links and ideas at you all day but unless you know how to discern truth and take in everything without bias, you wont learn a thing.

Quote:

For example, I could simply utter the word, Reptilian and I've probably lost you to your own slanted views and beliefs.

Quote:

Silly huh. Just keep pretending that your grounded and correct. Its going to be a real shocker when people like you find out whats really going on.

Quote:

People think that because they watched a phony show on the discovery channel they know all about conspiracy theory's. Its nothing new and the truth has been under your noses your whole lives. I'd love to hear your scoop on the subject of but I'm afraid I already know what your programming is going to tell me.

Quote:

I would like to say, that most of you that have put your two cents in haven't done one iota of real research on these types of subjects. Your all talk and you love to spit your opinions you've gained by watching cartoons, dressing like Bam Margera and watching the world though the TV pass you by.
Can anyone here list where YOUR info has been gathered from? If I had to guess I would say its just regurgitated BS from youtube videos and shit your favorite history teacher told you. I've spent years researching these subjects, understanding psychology, and collecting data from every aspect of our human lives.
I'm listening to an Mk-ultra mind-control whistle-blower live as I type this. So what is it that you know over me??? You have nothing to go by but your own thoughts (which I would bet are not even your own you just think they are).

Hey, heres an idea, don't assume that you're better than everyone else and that we're all robots or some shit.
Really man, can you defend your point of view with anything more than insults?
Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast

Loc: TEXAS
kook
01/29/10 04:45 PM

for your pretentious ass, and mostly for putting that little picture by my name.

You have no clue who I am, and I am glad I am keeping it that way.

You are fucking sad, and know nothing more than what others have told you, just as every other single being on this planet.  Go listen to some more Alex Jones.

mindtool responded on 01/29/10 07:08 PM:

You really know nothing about me. And I should know better than to be crude and cruel to someone who is as lost as you. I'm surprised that you've even noticed that we are beings on a planet, and I don't mean that as a mean joke. I think you should Try taking a heroic dose, you need it.
p.s. If you think I listen to Alex Jones yell in my ear all day than your way off.

OfflineHal1
mycelium freak
Male User Gallery

Loc: backwoods of GA
Good Guy
01/15/10 07:15 PM

This is one really dedicated guy. he has his eyes set on being a mycologist!! rock on bro!
InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH
roflmfao
01/03/10 07:17 PM

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11760296/gonew/1#UNREAD

:lol:
Pages: 1

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.016 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 5 queries.