Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Viewing illuz1oN's Ratings (3 General: 5.0) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by illuz1oN ] [ Rating Stats ] Pages: 1
Offlinemicrodotty
Pro darts player!

Loc: England Flag
Thanks for letting me know
03/28/11 12:49 PM

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14191922

Here's 5 for you! :thumbup::lsdabc:
OfflineJoie
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Geezer!
10/02/10 01:56 PM

Thank you for rating me for my smile.  This is the same thing.  I found some cyans in Cheshire today but nobody has commented.  Still that is fkn historic, especially for me.  I shall dance this eternal dance in your ratings, and thank you for letting me.  :cheer:
InvisibleSquidface
Electroplated lobsterback
Male User Gallery

Loc: Lincolnshire Flag
Good man
09/12/10 02:33 PM

Arguments over lib finds around the wicket... It's just not cricket. You tell 'em!  :billymaythumbup:

illuz1oN responded on 09/12/10 02:48 PM:

Haha, thanks man. I've had one of the best days of my life today. I went picking (for the first time ever), found hundreds (on a cricket pitch, I took a handful (64 of em)), kids playing in the park with parents and me and 2 mates were just trying not to step on shrooms that were all around us. You pick one, get up, and look down and theirs about 10 more coming your way.

I rode home on my bike and walked into my mates garage with 64 shrooms. My mates goal was to trip before he went to college and before he went on holiday. I successfully completed his goal, he tripped today and starts college tomorrow... Been amazing. :smile: haha (Y)

Pages: 1

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.014 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 5 queries.