Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Viewing captcheeze1's Ratings (4 General: 5.0) Display: [ All | General | Trade ]  Sort: [ Rating | User | Date ]
[ See Ratings by captcheeze1 ] [ Rating Stats ] Pages: 1
InvisibleSet
candy colored clown
 User Gallery

Loc: right near da beach Flag
12/05/09 05:25 PM

you, sir, are a badass

Quote:

Used a track hoe to dig a big ass hole!! Trenched a ditch 60 ft out from one of the side windows and stuck 8 inch sewer and drain pipe in it. Cut the axles off with a torch and stuck them on each side of the bus to support it underground. Opened the back door and then stuck a piece of culvert next to it and cut a chunk out big enough to walk in. Put a piece of plywood over the culvert and buried everything. Stuck some nice boulders on top,planted a tree,and then built a goat pen on top of the whole area. Threw 2 goats in there,and called it good. Nobody knew except me,my girl,and my sister. Sister told her boyfriend,they got in a fight,he came up to my house chasing her all agro and raging,I had to chase him off with a mini 14,he went and bought an 1/8th somewhere took it to the cops and said he knew where some people were growing pot. 9 month investigation before they finally got a warrant,searched for 8 hours before finding bus because goats were freaking out from being hungry because we could not feed them while being detained.

Invisibledr_gonz

im so sorrry man
12/05/09 12:43 PM

im so sorry that you lost 5 years of your life due to antiquated drug laws that are based on lies. the war on nature ruins lives.
you did nothing wrong, my friend
Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

12/04/09 10:29 PM

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Prepare!
11/22/09 02:35 PM

To have your cherry popped!
:obama: <"I'm Barack obama and I approve of this cherry popping."

:omgawesome:

captcheeze1 responded on 11/22/09 03:12 PM:

I was wondering what those damned things were....Farm out man! PEACE:thumbup:

Pages: 1

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.014 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 5 queries.