Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

Loc: PNW
Only eating Marijuana
    #9827837 - 02/19/09 05:06 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I'm thinking about only eating Marijuana from now on because...

a) It lasts longer than smoking/vaping.
b) It gets me way more stoned than when I vape.
c) I'm not messing with my lungs in any way. Even vaping isn't exactly healthy for the lungs. After times where I vaped frequently I would experience shortness of breath and weird inner chest pains days after. This is kind of the main reason why I am switching to only eating weed. You only get 1 pair of lungs... :undecided:
d) Ingesting something and feeling it slowly come on is fun.

Seriously though, with my vaporizer, my eyes barely even get red anymore and the high lasts for like 45 minutes if I'm lucky. Every time I do firecrackers they're very effective and last. .3-.5 of a gram (high quality bud of course) grinded up and put in a firecracker is a blast. I did a gram the other day though, and that wasn't exactly a blast. :lol:

Thoughts? With how fun firecrackers are, I don't see the point of messing with the lungs anymore.

Edited by Nihlus (02/19/09 05:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegrymmtymm
lostinthought
 User Gallery

Loc: inside your head
Re: Only eating Marijuana [Re: Nihlus]
    #9827887 - 02/19/09 05:13 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

what's a firecracker?

--------------------
If you always do what you always did you always get what you always got.

OfflineSalviNate
Misnomer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dablands Flag
Re: Only eating Marijuana [Re: grymmtymm]
    #9827893 - 02/19/09 05:14 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

A cracker smeared with peanut butter and marijuana.

--------------------

Offlinewolf fish
bull of heaven

#9827901 - 02/19/09 05:15 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

tbh all i did during the summer was make edibles, theres more to it then just firecrackers. you can make the marijuana laced oil of your choosing and then use it with almost anything. even learning how to make bho and bubble come in handy when making edibles. then theres always good old butter as well once you make pancakes or waffles theres no turning back. and you be making loads of differant things good luck with your culinary marijuana adventure.

OfflineWapakz
1000 Needles
 User Gallery

Re: Only eating Marijuana [Re: wolf fish]
    #9827964 - 02/19/09 05:23 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

But if you eat it you don't get the same amount out of your marijuana, right? I mean, if you smoke it then more gets used. If you were to ingest marijuana orally with the same dose you would have smoked with, wouldn't you NOT get as high?

--------------------

Offlineronjohn7779
Stranger

Re: Only eating Marijuana [Re: Wapakz]
    #9828070 - 02/19/09 05:37 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Only eating MJ isn't what I'd do for straight recreational use. That shit is too strong. It last so fucking long and just keeps getting you higher and higher. I don't normally want to be high for 6-12 hours straight. On of my most intense "trips" was off some brownies a friend and I made. I was fucked from 5 at night till 2 or 3 am and I just kept getting higher and higher. Also too much THC eventually just knocks me out cold. I seriously can't even stay up if I tried.

P.S. and I mean you no offense my friend but if you can't get high off a vape for more than 45 mins the you need to cut back on the smoking shit son. Granted if I'm smoking I'll usually sober up within an hour to an hour in a half depending on what I've smoked and how I've smoked it, and how much I've smoked it. Shit only being high for 45 mins must suck. I can feel your pain though. I really don't smoke that often anymore and I have a hard time getting high mostly because I had a nasty blunt smoking habit back in the day. I'd smoke an 8ths worth of blunts bowls, bongs, and gravity bongs worth of pot a day. Shit thats almost an ounce of a week.

--------------------
"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" An American Hero Iron Mike!

OfflineDudeyourgone
Gone...
Male User Gallery
Loc: California
    #9828072 - 02/19/09 05:38 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Firecrackers get me so fucking high its rediculous

Offlinewolf fish
bull of heaven

#9828122 - 02/19/09 05:43 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

the problem is that the the blood oxygen-thc exchange in the lungs happens in seconds or less so fast, especially compared to the hr plus time it takes for the same amount of thc to pass through the lining of the stomach/ where ever if occurs not 100% sure atm odesnt realy matter though. so if you eat a gram of weed and it takes an 2hrs for all the thc to enter the blood stream, the dose is going to be the same just spaced out over a longer period of time. compared to that same gram smoked the thc is going to enter the blood and take effect more powerfully because that same amount is entering the blood stream but over a much shorter period of time. so from my knowlege you get just as high but when compareing something that takes place over a couple hrs compared to something done in a matter of seconds. of course what took hrs to happen with the same ammount is going to feel weeker then the same amount over seconds.

Offlinealternatereality
Explorer
Female

Loc: Washington
Re: Only eating Marijuana [Re: wolf fish]
    #9828313 - 02/19/09 06:10 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I love firecrackers.

A while ago a couple friends and I put all our cash together and decided to have a "bake sale."
It was beautiful. We made brownies, cookies, popcorn balls, birthday cakes, cupcakes, muffins, chocolate balls, lemon squares, everything...
and then we got like 40 people together and fingerpainted the universe on her fence.
We made so much money, and that was by FAR the highest I have ever been.
That was probably the best day of my life.

Weed food is amazing.

--------------------

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: Only eating Marijuana [Re: alternatereality]
    #9828392 - 02/19/09 06:21 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm firecrackers, I agree with OP kind of. firecracker high is excellent, keeps you high long, the high is very psychedelic, and saves your lungs!

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

Loc: under the rainbow
Re: Only eating Marijuana [Re: alternatereality]
    #9828409 - 02/19/09 06:23 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

If I had the money or if I grew my own bud I would eat it much more frequently.

I made two fire crackers on sunday with maybe .5-.7 and I just kept getting more ripped until I eventually passed out (which was good, I had to wake up at 4 the next morning)

Eat buds, smoke hash

edit: OP your sig is sick.

--------------------
the greatest use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it

Edited by tempingasashaman (02/19/09 06:24 PM)

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: Only eating Marijuana [Re: ronjohn7779]
    #9828471 - 02/19/09 06:32 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ronjohn7779 said:P.S. and I mean you no offense my friend but if you can't get high off a vape for more than 45 mins the you need to cut back on the smoking shit son. Granted if I'm smoking I'll usually sober up within an hour to an hour in a half depending on what I've smoked and how I've smoked it, and how much I've smoked it. Shit only being high for 45 mins must suck. I can feel your pain though. I really don't smoke that often anymore and I have a hard time getting high mostly because I had a nasty blunt smoking habit back in the day. I'd smoke an 8ths worth of blunts bowls, bongs, and gravity bongs worth of pot a day. Shit thats almost an ounce of a week.

I know... quite sad isn't it? Well I guess I should say that the only fun part of the high is the first 45 minutes... the rest is a glow that slowly deteriorates. However, with the .5 gram firecracker I had last night, it lasted from 7PM to about 11PM and I specifically told myself that this was a blast and tolerance doesn't even seem to be an issue with these firecrackers. Playing with my roommates Wii fit and doing its yoga thing is pure awesomeness on a firecracker comeup. :lol:

wolf fish ----

On waffles? Daaaaaaaaaamn that sounds good. Except I'd rather eat the waffles when high. :awesome:

Edited by Nihlus (02/19/09 06:33 PM)

Offlineronjohn7779
Stranger

#9828596 - 02/19/09 06:47 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Nihlus said:
Quote:

ronjohn7779 said:P.S. and I mean you no offense my friend but if you can't get high off a vape for more than 45 mins the you need to cut back on the smoking shit son. Granted if I'm smoking I'll usually sober up within an hour to an hour in a half depending on what I've smoked and how I've smoked it, and how much I've smoked it. Shit only being high for 45 mins must suck. I can feel your pain though. I really don't smoke that often anymore and I have a hard time getting high mostly because I had a nasty blunt smoking habit back in the day. I'd smoke an 8ths worth of blunts bowls, bongs, and gravity bongs worth of pot a day. Shit thats almost an ounce of a week.

I know... quite sad isn't it? Well I guess I should say that the only fun part of the high is the first 45 minutes... the rest is a glow that slowly deteriorates. However, with the .5 gram firecracker I had last night, it lasted from 7PM to about 11PM and I specifically told myself that this was a blast and tolerance doesn't even seem to be an issue with these firecrackers. Playing with my roommates Wii fit and doing its yoga thing is pure awesomeness on a firecracker comeup. :lol:

wolf fish ----

On waffles? Daaaaaaaaaamn that sounds good. Except I'd rather eat the waffles when high. :awesome:

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I'm always hungry too when I eat pot. I get the munches for the whole time. I hope you don't get that...you'll pack on some serious pounds real fast. Also if you don't own a volcano get one...that shit can knock out anyone. I was slowly but surely getting use to it though. So that will only deter you tolerance for like a month or two max. It certainly saves on weed usage and it's just like breathing in air. I could breath that shit all day and night.

Yeah wii when high is the shit. If you really want to relax nothing bets smoking a blunt and playing some wii golf or bowling. Now thats bad ass. Same goes those games while pregaming before the bar. It's just like having golden tee but it doesn't suck!

--------------------
"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" An American Hero Iron Mike!

Edited by ronjohn7779 (02/19/09 06:56 PM)

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: Only eating Marijuana [Re: ronjohn7779]
    #9828636 - 02/19/09 06:54 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

edibles can cause major munchies

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: Only eating Marijuana [Re: skatealex2]
    #9828757 - 02/19/09 07:08 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I feel like I keep doing firecrackers wrong. I get pretty baked, but nowhere near the level of intensity that others describe.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: Only eating Marijuana [Re: Rocker232]
    #9828791 - 02/19/09 07:12 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Rocker232 said:
I feel like I keep doing firecrackers wrong. I get pretty baked, but nowhere near the level of intensity that others describe.

Are you grinding the budda, pre-heating the oven, using more than .2, using real oily peanut butter?  They always work for me, lately I just microwave them for a minute and half in 3 intervals.

InvisibleTroll Bot
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Only eating Marijuana *DELETED* [Re: skatealex2]
    #9828938 - 02/19/09 07:29 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Buckthorn

Reason for deletion: T

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

Loc: under the rainbow
Re: Only eating Marijuana [Re: Troll Bot]
    #9829221 - 02/19/09 08:15 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

You need peanut butter with oils and real stuff, not jif or skippy.

I used almond peanut butter, but that shit is expensive but so damn good.

I've heard that decarbolyxing (SP) the bud by heating it up in the oven will make it work better, but unless it's a big batch its probably not worth it. It works fine without it.

--------------------
the greatest use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it

OfflineRussianScholar
Biological Entity
Male

Loc: Alpha Cluster #164
Re: Only eating Marijuana [Re: tempingasashaman]
    #9829354 - 02/19/09 08:35 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

If i dont have some oily peanutbutter, i put a few drops of olive oil on the peanutbutter, definatly gets all the thc out of the ganja. I LOVE ME SOME FIRECRACKAAASSS! and yes lately i have been eating weed more than smoking, its fun making such majestic creations :crazy2:

--------------------
"The crisis is a crisis in consciousness. A crisis that cannot anymore accept the old norms, the old patterns, the ancient traditions, and considering what the world is now with all the misery, conflict, destructive brutality, aggression, and so on, man is still as he was, is still brutal, violent, aggressive, acquisitive, competitive, and he has built a society along these lines."

Offlinealternatereality
Explorer
Female

Loc: Washington
Re: Only eating Marijuana [Re: tempingasashaman]
    #9829393 - 02/19/09 08:41 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

underaroof said:
You need peanut butter with oils and real stuff, not jif or skippy.

I used almond peanut butter, but that shit is expensive but so damn good.

I've heard that decarbolyxing (SP) the bud by heating it up in the oven will make it work better, but unless it's a big batch its probably not worth it. It works fine without it.

You can also do that by sticking the bud in the microwave for like 3 minutes.

And if you don't feel like cooking the firecrackers and just want something fast:
Put the bud in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
stick it between two pieces of cheese (if you wan't, you can make more layers of weed and cheese)
Stick it back in the microwave until the cheese melts
Eat

It's not very good, but it sure as hell gets the job done.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds