Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #9860256 - 02/25/09 12:12 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

That is quite true... Just as some as as, or more, idiotic on weed or alcohol.

Plus i've had friends freak out on me at such low doses as 5x and threaten to kill me and break my pipe. All because he was sweating profusely and thinking that we poured water on him.

:shrug: not for me!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejscix
rawr
 User Gallery

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: optyks]
    #9860328 - 02/25/09 12:31 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I bought a vial of extract and some leaf. I didn't like either. The trip was nothing interesting to me. High doses made me lose consciousness. Low doses made me laugh my ass off, medium doses where something between the two. Visuals, losing consciousness etc. I much Prefer mushrooms or acid.

OfflineMr_Insidious
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9860456 - 02/25/09 01:14 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I enjoyed my one trip so far on it. I smoked a 10x extract through my bong, held the smoke in for a while, and things did start to feel weird.

It did feel quite uplifting to me. I suppose that is because I prepared for this trip, I had 2 sitters, went in with an attitude of just letting go.. I was a bit nervous even though I was pretty blazed on some good weed, but it was a nervousness of respect for what I was about to inhale.

I'm quite keen to go as far as I can next time, to just lose it. I'm still quite confused as to what happened, but I was somewhat still intact with reality so I think it was a good 'test of the water' which is what I wanted for that first trip anyway.

Cheers.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: Mr_Insidious]
    #9860495 - 02/25/09 01:25 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Next time I try it I'm going to chew a quid, rather than smoking the extract. I get the impression the come-up is less unsettling that way and the trip is overall more manageable.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflineStoi
BuddingTripper
Male

Loc: NZAucklandiiVille
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: Mr_Insidious]
    #9860503 - 02/25/09 01:28 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Twice was enough for me with Sally. I dont like it because it just throws you very violently into a whirlwind of loss of motor control and crazy psychedelic mindfu*k for a generally lame amount of time. Shrooms/Weed/LSD ftw! :mushroom2: :thumbup:

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2: BREAK FREE :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

"Someone described insanity as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result each time. That's a perfect description of the war on drugs."

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: SalviNate]
    #9860599 - 02/25/09 01:56 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

people take too much, they treat it like marijuana and/or wish it were lsd -
it is neither of these things.

it takes time to learn the ropes with salvia dosing but the trip is very short even if you take more, and taking too much is very unpleasant.

so it is a valuable thing to learn to dose it moderately especially if you have a busy life and can use a quick trip to the other side from time to time and then get back to routines.

at level 5 drooling is common, body sense is disrupted, level 5 is a bit more than I prefer. level 4 is my fave.
level 4 does include some strange body sense events but nothing hard to deal with.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #9860617 - 02/25/09 02:01 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

im about to smoke some.

any who few things i gota say is if you dont give it the proper respect its bad.

extracts tend to be bad its like rape of the plant.

another then if you feel pressure do meditation reiki type energy work and channel that stuff out what ever chakra you feel the blockage.

aside from that take the proper spiritual respect tho that goes with the first thing i said

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisiblepB0t
I'm a teapot

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? *DELETED* [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #9860725 - 02/25/09 02:42 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by pB0t

Reason for deletion: .

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: pB0t]
    #9860737 - 02/25/09 02:51 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

yeah it just put me in a hightened state i smoked mapacho with it which canceled out alot of the werid mind state it gives, then i heard my neighbors baby make a few crys not really like it start balling crying just a few crys like it was making a yell or scream then it stopped. that house was a good 40 feet i guess something like that thru some trees and bushes. then now birds making some birds making noise.

usually when i smoke mapacho the resident forest creatures make noises and ussually a rabbit or something like that will go to the end of the bushs in sight, then the wind usually will kick up a bit. its strange stuff and ill feel the pluse of all of the nature around me and then me vibing back and forth with it, then usually ill do a chant then every ceature will rustle away and then silence.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinelibertaire
liberator
Male

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: pB0t]
    #9860991 - 02/25/09 05:40 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

pB0t said:But they will make it difficult for the average person to get, and that would be a bummer.

I don't think that's a bummer.  It would stop it's abuse by people looking for a good time.  Generally, someone who is just looking for a good time won't go through all the trouble of ordering a plant and learning how to take care of it.  Someone who is looking for an entheogenic experience would though.

I'd never heard of Machapo thedudenj, what is it?

Invisibleseek
Pain never felt so wonderful.
Male

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: SalviNate]
    #9861021 - 02/25/09 06:04 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SalviNate said:
I dont know why, but t seems everyone here shows disgust towards her:confused:

I Think she is a very avid part in the world of psychedelics and should not be discriminated just because you took a massive hit of 40x Extract and had a terrible time.:smirk:

I have the opposite problem. I can't say I hate Salvia, because I've known the wonderful things it's capable of. It's just that, I've never been able to breakthrough without the aid of DXM and now that I've completely and permanently quit DXM, I have no way of having a breakthrough experience without getting something stronger than 20x (which is the highest BBB--a very well-respected vendor--offers). I posted here about trying to just enjoy it without breaking through and I don't think that's for me.

I just want someone to flat out point me towards a reliable source for 40x and higher extracts. I've asked this before and I've gotten no clear answer. I really don't want to spend money on overhyped BS. Different vendors provide different levels of quality, so one vendor's "45x" could be less potent than another's 15x.

Blargh. On top of that, it's very hard to hold it in for 30 seconds and I never have a good idea of how much to pack the bowl with.

It's so hard to trip my ass off on Salvia and maaaaaan does that upset me every time I think about it. I've repeated this so many times. I am really hesitant to spend money without the opinions of past customers.

I've said this before but I got no clear answer. I wish someone who was extremely experienced with Salvia lived in NY, so they could literally coach me on how to breakthrough and work with me like a personal tutor until I got it.

Offlinedd12783
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: seek]
    #9861043 - 02/25/09 06:16 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

you should buy bulk leaves and make some..it is more cost effective, and there are recipes to make up to 65x

Invisibleshroomiin
unprofound

Loc: Zone 6 Flag
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9861051 - 02/25/09 06:25 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

hahah OP, thats funny because i too did 40x my first time and had a terrible time. never tried it since. thats not to say i am biased twards it, a little nervous to do it again maybe but i definately would give her another shot...maybe some 20x this time around would be good..Since then i have had a few pretty high dose mushie trips (5-7g) and i think i could handle it.

but IMO i think people dislike it because it is not euphoric. It does not make you feel good,  it just throws you into a level 5 mind fuck trip. also i remember when i did it i had VERY uncomfortable tingly feelings in my hands, so bad i was determined to cut them off but luckily my friends stopped me. never had any desire to do it again...talking to walls while the air vent trys to suck my hands through it while being flattened against the ceiling isnt my style :cool::thumbup:

Edited by shroomiin (02/25/09 06:26 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: thedudenj]
    #9861158 - 02/25/09 07:08 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

you know,
respect should be for what becomes apparent in reality,
not for mumbo jumbo
i say down with superstitious ideas about everything
including salvia.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisibleseek
Pain never felt so wonderful.
Male

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
    #9861222 - 02/25/09 07:34 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I figure you would know the answer to this question: how many times can someone breakthrough on Salvia in a day?

InvisibleMastamike1118
Male

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: seek]
    #9861614 - 02/25/09 09:50 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

you need to pach the bowl with enough to give you one full hit... salvinorin a degrades fast in heat...

Invisibleshroomiin
unprofound

Loc: Zone 6 Flag
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: Mastamike1118]
    #9861621 - 02/25/09 09:52 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mastamike1118 said:
you need to pach the bowl with enough to give you one full hit... salvinorin a degrades fast in heat...

not necessarily. that may be true with the plain ol' sally leaf, but if you have some decent extract at hand, and a good torch lighter, just a pinch will send you over, so long as you hold it in and wait for it haha. dont use a bic...well you can, but mini torch lighters are best.

Offlinepsychotropic89
Ripplehead
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Parallel Universe
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: shroomiin]
    #9861623 - 02/25/09 09:53 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

30 seconds and im done on one hit
FLOOOAAAAATTT AWAYYYYY [:

--------------------
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
Jimi Hendrix

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9861855 - 02/25/09 10:43 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
you know,
not for mumbo jumbo
including salvia.

Way to be condescending.  One man's mumbo-jumbo is another man's spirituality; who are you to say what is apparent in reality and what isn't?

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinelibertaire
liberator
Male

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: deCypher]
    #9862639 - 02/25/09 01:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Quote:

redgreenvines said:
you know,
not for mumbo jumbo
including salvia.

Way to be condescending.  One man's mumbo-jumbo is another man's spirituality; who are you to say what is apparent in reality and what isn't?

2nded

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies