Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedd12783
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: Innoculus]
    #9854707 - 02/24/09 08:22 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

hey you see that show called mark and olly on the travel channel that was on the other night. To be accepted in a south american tribe they had to take black Ayahuasca from a shaman. One of them freaked out for days. Seeing little animals running around talking to him. He did all different crazy stuff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepsychotropic89
Ripplehead
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Parallel Universe
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: Innoculus]
    #9854715 - 02/24/09 08:24 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

The last time i did salvia all i can put to words was that my world went upside down and inside out and i felt like my head melted and spread out all over my bed and the tv looked like god and then after that i got sucked into the patterns on my bed sheets. Scary shit because i felt like it was never going to end and my reality was the trip and reality didnt exist and would never come down. Not for me at all. The second time i did it all i remember was that my lower jaw melted to the ground and i felt like every time i laughed it sunk deeper and deeper into the ground. Following that i laughed at a dog for what seemed like days.

--------------------
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
Jimi Hendrix

Offlinealternatereality
Explorer
Female

Loc: Washington
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: psychotropic89]
    #9854930 - 02/24/09 09:27 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I don't particularly like it because I have absolutely no control. It's a drug that sort of forces itself on you and does what it wants with your mind. I've had some good salvia experiences, but I just don't really feel that it's worth it.
It's also not a very social drug. Smoking salvia with a group of people is nothing like getting together and smoking weed. There isn't any interaction involved. They're just sort of bystanders as you get blasted into another universe. And you can't bring people into your mindset the way you can with other drugs. It's sort of an individual thing, and I don't like that so much. It's just not really worth the money for 10 minutes of having my mind raped.

--------------------

InvisibleDomnu
T-Cell
Male User Gallery

Loc: OC
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: dd12783]
    #9855097 - 02/24/09 10:01 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

dd12783 said:
hey you see that show called mark and olly on the travel channel that was on the other night. To be accepted in a south american tribe they had to take black Ayahuasca from a shaman. One of them freaked out for days. Seeing little animals running around talking to him. He did all different crazy stuff

Olly would've freaked out worse than Mark but he barfed it all up in half a second.

--------------------
I'm a sheep with flathead screwdriver RNA in a toolbox.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: Domnu]
    #9855201 - 02/24/09 10:20 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

"They" have got nothing planned for banning sally. I'm sure "they" would love to but at this point a nationwide ban does not appear to be happening. Even if it happens, how would you enforce that law? There is nothing distinctive about the look or smell of Salvia divinorum. I doubt you'd ever have trouble buying seeds online, even if you live in one of the states where the plant is "banned."

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Offlinepsychotropic89
Ripplehead
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #9855229 - 02/24/09 10:24 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I live on Long Island in NY and its banned in Suffolk county but not Nassau County. Either way no matter if its banned there is always a way to get it. Ive ordered it to my house no problem. And like TCHAN909 said , there is no distinctive smell from it . It can be mistaken completely for another plant. Retarded that they wanna ban it.

--------------------
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
Jimi Hendrix

Free sVs!
Female

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: psychotropic89]
    #9855252 - 02/24/09 10:28 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Not just retarded, hilarious. Never has there been a better display of the drug war's inherent absurdity than the existence, use, and attempted banning of this plant.

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#9855283 - 02/24/09 10:34 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

The move to ban salvia really starkly highlights a very real shift in the attitude of the drug war, which might have started with the emergency scheduling of MDMA. No longer are substances banned based on concerns about their health effects, but simply because they are psychoactive. It's really remarkable. These days, being psychoactive is considered to be a reason to ban something in itself.

--------------------

Offlinepsychotropic89
Ripplehead
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: LSDreamer]
    #9855318 - 02/24/09 10:38 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I dont get the whole drug war thing. Cigarettes and alchohol kill more people in the United States than any other drug i can think of. I am not against the 2 but they should really look at the way they are going about this whole thing. Controlled substances should be "controlled" but not outlawed and banned because as far as im concerned the psychology behind something that is against the law seems to draw more of the average person to want to do that. Thats my 5 cents on this. :yoda2:

--------------------
Jimi Hendrix

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: Grapefruit]
    #9857187 - 02/24/09 04:03 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Grapefruit said:
Hehehe wait till you see what Ayahuasca tastes like. For me it literally tastes of puke.

Hehehe yerself!  I got that beat (I hope!).

Am using Peganum Harmala seeds (ground up into capsules) for an MAOI and extracted DMT powder in OJ.  May also try sublingual powder 1 hour after MAOI.

Mind you, I haven't tried either method yet, but I plan to soon.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Offlinejimbotron
Patty-Cake Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9857465 - 02/24/09 04:45 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I hate it because it makes me sweat, and drool, and fall onto my bed like a silverback gorilla just jumped on my shoulders, and then roll onto the floor, and then I have nothing to look at but my wall mirror, which I stare at as if it were an oncoming freight train and I were tied to the tracks.

Oh, and while I'm smoking it, I hear all these tiny voices in my head, and they each want a hit, too, and I have this tendency to want to poke the burning salvia with my thumb.

Despite all that, though, I love the opportunity to enter the mindset of an elephant, or a dead black woman, or a clothes hanger, or...

--------------------
BEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE

Offlinealternatereality
Explorer
Female

Loc: Washington
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: jimbotron]
    #9858159 - 02/24/09 06:36 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jimbotron said:

Oh, and while I'm smoking it, I hear all these tiny voices in my head, and they each want a hit, too.

That happens to me too. Last time I kept trying to pass the bowl to this monster with no eyes.

--------------------

Offlinelibertaire
liberator
Male

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: alternatereality]
    #9858287 - 02/24/09 07:00 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Haha, wtf.  That's some scary shit right there.  I have to try this shit, haha.

InvisiblepB0t
I'm a teapot

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? *DELETED* [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #9858991 - 02/24/09 08:37 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by pB0t

Reason for deletion: .

Free sVs!
Female

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: pB0t]
    #9859808 - 02/24/09 10:48 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah it does, just rarely.

Either way, it's not "complicated" to get a salvia clipping mailed to you from somewhere.

They can clean it out of the head shops and honestly I think that would be for the best, but they'll never be able to make it even difficult for a determined person to get. The plant is simply too nondescript.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Offlinedaveykronick
Stranger
Male
    #9859944 - 02/24/09 11:11 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i hate salvia because last time i took 7mg of lorazepam (which i had forgot about) then i smoked 20x salvia and there was hundreds of construction workers working on my fucking body cuz it was a building. i spent 30 minutes crawling around on the floor and then still didnt know what was going on for another half hour. i know it had a lot to do with the loraz (which is garbage as well) but damn salvia is fucked. i always feel really hot and like my body is being pulled, its uncomfortable.

OfflineMan Unkind
trees grow in place
Male

Loc: Earth
Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: daveykronick]
    #9860019 - 02/24/09 11:28 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

There's a reason it's not illegal.

Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: SalviNate]
    #9860136 - 02/24/09 11:47 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I actually thought salvia was pretty awesome. Though I've only done it three times. It does seem to get a bad rep.

The second time I smoked salvia is probably one of my craziest drug experiences.

I also think it has the best afterglow of any drug I've ever done.

--------------------

Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: SalviNate]
    #9860158 - 02/24/09 11:51 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SalviNate said:
I dont know why, but t seems everyone here shows disgust towards her:confused:

I Think she is a very avid part in the world of psychedelics and should not be discriminated just because you took a massive hit of 40x Extract and had a terrible time.:smirk:

Personally, I hate the way it affects people. i.e. The idiot in a chair who is LITERALLY acting like a down-syndrome retard because he and his friends thought it would be funnny.

On the other side of things, it just makes me feel WAY uncomfortable and not so good.

Free sVs!
Female

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Salvia? [Re: optyks]
    #9860210 - 02/25/09 12:01 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

optyks said:
Personally, I hate the way it affects people. i.e. The idiot in a chair who is LITERALLY acting like a down-syndrome retard because he and his friends thought it would be funnny.

How can you blame Sally for her abuse at the hands of filthy mendicants? Moreover, how can you blame Sally for making them behave as they are on the inside?

Sure, blame her for making you feel like shit, I do too. But the phenomenon of salvia Youtube videos does NOT reflect poorly on salvia. It reflects poorly on the condition of our youth.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale