Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: NlightNd1]
    #9581140 - 01/10/09 02:14 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

free basing is a dance all its own

it can be very easy to fuck up
espesialy those first few times

melting it vaping it hiting it and holding it all corectly is a def disipin

but i find freebase to be by far the easyiest

i dont car how long you burn it for. i wont smoke brillo

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: psilocybonautX]
    #9581957 - 01/10/09 09:41 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

psilocybonautX said:
Quote:

and I realised as I read this thread that I can just turn my oil pipe into a Machine by stuffing the bulb with steel wool!

I see where you are coming from there in a way...  Only problem with that is that most oil pipes are quite small, so it would probably be pretty easy to burn your face if you try lighting it like a machine...
Also, if it's the kind of oil pipe I'm thinking of, the tube is quite narrow...I think it's better to have a bigger area to stuff the brillo and then the DMT...also it might (maybe) be hard to vape the DMT because the tube with the brillo and the brillo is so small and you can't hit the exact right place with the lighter.

It would almost be like hitting a crack pipe upside down...

The machine I built is somewhat intricate, but creating a machine like the one in the pictures below is extremely simple.  It probably looks harder than it actually is.  All you need is a glass bottle and steel wool/brillo.  Making one like this works almost just as good as the one I made...very efficient.

If you want exact instructions check out the link to Bluelight I posted above in the original post.

i dunno what you mean man.. an oil pipe is at least as big as a dope pipe. my one is longer than my dope pipes even. so the flame aint gonna eat you. and at the end of the pipe is a bulb.. which has about the same volume as the mouth of a bottle. so theres the same amount of steel wool.
So the only difference is that there is a stem instead of a chamber.
And I dont think that is a big problem.

yes it is like upside down crack pipe
crack pipe/oil pipe, same thing.

there are more special type crack pipes that are different, but people dont really refer to them except actual crack smokers

--------------------

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: notapillow]
    #9581963 - 01/10/09 09:42 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

notapillow said:

bro youll smoke glass but not steel? why? they're both inert to flames?

--------------------

Offlinelibertaire
liberator
Male

Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9582060 - 01/10/09 10:19 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

The concept that hasn't been mentioned yet that makes this work is the fact that heat rises.  That's why it's upside down, so that a.) you can make use of the heat of the flame without actually burning it, and b.) so that once the dmt is actually vaporized, it has nowhere else to go but up, into the chamber, as opposed to if smoked with a bong, it could be expelled into the air and lost.  This is a great idea, I was wary of smoking dmt because of the harshness I had heard of, but this would be a good solution to that problem.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: libertaire]
    #9582185 - 01/10/09 10:46 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Well, here's the oil pipe I'm referring to.  The advantages are many:
1)  Portable, easy to secret/store
2)  Cheap as sin (~$5.00), easily available and replaced
3)  Clear glass lets you see precisely how much spice is loaded
4)  Heated gently from BELOW, makes it easy to vaporize and not burn spice.  Flame NEVER touches the spice!
5)  Easy to completely clean w/ a q-tip and 2 drops of naptha.
and finally,
6)  It gets the job done admirably with no fuss, no muss.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: Nature Boy]
    #9582258 - 01/10/09 11:03 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

ya.. so why not stuff steel wool and get all the added benefits? steel wool is basically free and has no detriment at all except for looking strange

--------------------

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Colorado, USA Flag
    #9585050 - 01/10/09 06:27 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

that sorta defeats the purpose of blowing a bulb in it... with steal wool you can just smoke it with a regular smoking pipe... and how does one clean a dope pipe with steal in the bulb?

--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

OfflinepsilocybonautX
Mushroom Eater
Male

Loc: Long Beach/Orange County,...
Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: SurReality]
    #9588831 - 01/11/09 11:25 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

NatureBoy, the pipe you posted a picture of is simply a traditional DMT pipe.  Many people have problems breaking through using these type of pipes due to harshness, bad lighting technique, etc.  So if you have absolutely no problems using your pipe and are completely satisfied, that's great.  I'm not asking you to switch your method.  This method is more for people who have problems breaking through smoking it that way, people that want to savor/not waste their product (due to the low vaporization temperature of DMT), and people who simply do not like/can't handle the harshness of the smoke.

The machine is simply a much easier and more efficient way of smoking it.  And it has a huge advantage over an oil pipe because none of the DMT gets burned, as it is heated by the steel wool slowly, not the flame.  Therefore it all gets vaporized.  The taste of the vapor in a machine is a lot different than the taste of it coming out of an oil pipe.  It is much less harsh, but just as potent :wink:

Also, another thing you can do to help your lungs/decrease the harshness, is to go to a health food store and purchase some Mullein.  Mullein is a plant that is meant to be smoked, that is actually used as a herbal remedy for sore throat, cough and lung diseases.  Long ago, it was prescribed for tuberculosis patients.  Smoking it soothes your lungs.  It's also the active ingredient in many alternative smoking blends.

If you want, you could put some Mullein in a bong, and then put your DMT on top of that, and then hover the lighter above it, slowly vapeing the DMT and the Mullein.  Then, once you are reaching lung capacity, get the flame closer to make sure all the DMT has been vaped and all Mullein burned.  Then clear the bong.  I've found that one large bong rip (as long as there is enough DMT in it) with DMT on top of plant matter will break me through.  There is a technique to burning it, though...you have to like waft the lighter over the bowl for like 5 seconds (until the DMT melts into the plant matter) before lowering it and clearing it.  I would recommend getting some Mullein to people that have problems with the taste of the smoke.  This is another way of smoking it, without using a machine or an oil pipe.

Edited by psilocybonautX (01/11/09 11:34 AM)

Offlinesirjeth
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#9588866 - 01/11/09 11:37 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Noteworthy said:
Quote:

notapillow said:

bro youll smoke glass but not steel? why? they're both inert to flames?

Because as said before, Brillo gives off BADASS fumes, and I don't care what you are tasting or thinking. How many times does someone gotta say that?
Steel wool on the other hand...

--------------------

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: sirjeth]
    #9591531 - 01/11/09 08:11 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I dont understand aversion to change or technology.. this method is seriously the most sensible thing to do.. I think you are being a Republican if you deny this method because you are simply holding onto your old ways when reform would be nothing be beneficial.

as for cleaning a pipe with steel wool in it.. I dont think you have thought about this very well.. it seems that it would be even easier to clean a pipe with steel wool in it because there is already steel wool in it to clean with!!!!

--------------------

Offlinemagicking
booya
Male

Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: NlightNd1]
    #9592893 - 01/12/09 01:05 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

does anybody have any thoughts on using an ubie?  my friends got one that ive played around with...but for dmt..?

--------------------
:heart: Life.

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: magicking]
    #9593577 - 01/12/09 07:15 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

that would work, its basically a meth pipe without a bulb

--------------------

PodCast

OfflineOdum
stress of babylon
Male

Loc: GA
    #9593815 - 01/12/09 08:40 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

cant stand the heat
get up out my kitchen

I would rather use a regular base pipe than go with the ghetto version. But then again I have alot of practice with one.

Someone should try to HOT RAIL some. I guarantee I could pull it off if I had the cajones.

OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: Odum]
    #9594467 - 01/12/09 12:06 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

The best dmt smoking device is a vapor bros vaporizer, it never burns, hardly ever is harsh, doesn't taste like plastic and leaves your lungs feeling fine every time.

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

OfflinepsilocybonautX
Mushroom Eater
Male

Loc: Long Beach/Orange County,...
Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: Cannashroom]
    #9594949 - 01/12/09 01:34 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Has anyone ever tried smoking DMT out of a Volcano vaporizer?  I would think that would be the easiest way to take in huge doses at once, because you could just fill the bag up with DMT vapor.

And there is a new version of the Volcano out, called the Digital Volcano.  While the normal Volcano has a heat range of 226-446°F with a +/-9° accuracy, this new digital model has a heat range of 104-446°F with a +/-2.7° accuracy.  The digital model also has the major advantage of a futuristic digital LED display with precise temperature control, while the old model just had a steel rotary dial.

I have heard of people using the regular Volcano to vaporize DMT with good results.  They "sandwich" the DMT between some sort of plant material, such as cannabis, mullein, or damiana.  And if the regular Volcano has a low temp. of 226°F, this means that they are burning at least some of their DMT.

I have never tried this new digital Volcano, but it sounds perfect for DMT.  DMT has a melting point of approx. 116°F, so this new digital Volcano would work awesome for the precise vaporization of it, at the exact temperature, in theory (due to the lowest temp. being 104°F).

The boiling point of DMT is somewhere between 140°F and 176°F.  This is quite close to the melting point, which I assume is why many people have a hard time not burning the product.  By the way, the 'boiling point' is the temperature where it starts to burn, correct?  Assuming this is so, the digital Volcano would be PERFECT because you could set it at around 116°F (or maybe a little higher to make sure it vapes) and it would stay at this temperature, therefore letting all of the product vaporize and not burning any of it.

I just learned about this new digi Volcano, that's why I'm mentioning it here...I think it would be the most efficient way to smoke DMT.  The only problem, however, is the price of this piece of equipment (Retail $669).  I do know, however, that it can be acquired much cheaper.  The Retail price of a normal Volcano is $539 on the official website, but I know a few head shops in Venice Beach (CA) where you can get them for approx. ~$300.  So I assume that would be the same case with this new product.

Just letting you guys know about this....I think it could work great for DMT...not to mention it is the best device for smoking cannabis out of.  So, if you have considered buying a Volcano for smoking cannabis, here's yet another reason to shell out the money for one :wink:...

Volcano Official Website (explains the difference between the "classic" and "digital" models):
http://www.thevolcanovaporizer.com/

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: The Ultimate DMT Pipe - "The Machine" [Re: psilocybonautX]
    #9595983 - 01/12/09 04:25 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I don't get it.  When using the Volcano, what would keep the spice from depositing on the balloon walls in large quantities???

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

#9596831 - 01/12/09 06:16 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

ya thats what i thought... probably best to use a volcano for just weed...

--------------------

PodCast

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

#9597423 - 01/12/09 07:53 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

wash the bag after months of use

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

#9599862 - 01/13/09 04:57 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not concerned about the cleanliness of the bag, but about the loss of spice from the smoke when using a large surface area balloon where it can easily deposit/condense.

N.B.

--------------------

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

#9603982 - 01/13/09 08:40 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

yeah i meant wash the bag to collect the deposited DMT

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Cultivation Supplies