Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Bellsmyre drug addict caught in field by cops [UK]
    #9523359 - 12/31/08 11:51 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

link

A DRUG addict who stuffed a £500 block of cannabis down his sock was caught hiding in a field by cops.

Police went after Graeme Carlyle after they spotted him acting suspiciously near a Dumbarton farm.

Last week the 29-year-old, of Howatshaws Road, Bellsmyre, appeared at Dumbarton Sheriff Court and admitted having the drugs within a field at Murroch Farm, Dumbarton, on June 26 this year.

Fiscal depute Jeanette McLean said police were passing in a patrol car when their attention was drawn to Carlyle at the access road to the farm.

Officers turned the vehicle around and made their way back to where they saw Carlyle.

Ms McLean added: “They saw the accused walking across a field belonging to the farm and shouted at him to stop.

“He stopped briefly and turned around, and when he saw police he headed towards undergrowth. He was seen to crouch down and remove an item from his sock and throw it into the undergrowth.

“He ran off, but police caught up with him.

“The accused was asked what he had thrown away and replied that it was a block of cannabis.”

Carlyle told police he was being paid £30 for carrying the drug and passing it onto someone else.

The court heard that the piece of cannabis weighed 249 grams and had a street value of up to £525.

Bryan Maguire, defending, said there had been a gap in Carlyle’s offending and urged the sheriff to consider a restriction of liberty order.

But Sheriff Des Leslie said: “Having seen him, I think a drug treatment and testing order is more appropriate.”

He told Carlyle: “You look to me as if you have a serious drug problem, you better do something about it.”

Sentence was deferred until January 20 for a DTTO assessment.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineclover606
Stranger
Male
Re: Bellsmyre drug addict caught in field by cops [UK] [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9523705 - 12/31/08 01:04 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

wow first of all, is there anything to show that he has a drug problem besides that he was running drugs?

also
"
The court heard that the piece of cannabis weighed 249 grams and had a street value of up to £525."

how did he fit nearly 10 ounces of weed into his sock? did they catch shaq?

--------------------
grassman said:

I remember being in DARE when i was much younger and some of the stories they would tell you are not only ridiculous, but completely untrue. One story was that a woman was on LSD and thought her infant was a turkey so she baked it in the oven. Now I look back and think thats hilarious, but at the time I guess it scared me.

Offlinevikingpower
Stranger
Re: Bellsmyre drug addict caught in field by cops [UK] [Re: clover606]
    #9523755 - 12/31/08 01:14 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

this guy sounds like a moron (not to be judgemental or anything)

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: Bellsmyre drug addict caught in field by cops [UK] [Re: vikingpower]
    #9524596 - 12/31/08 04:54 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Must of been hashish, that is the only way to hide something worth that much in your sock.

--------------------
Drug chemicals are going to be more abundant and survive longer than any anti-drug agendas.  Some of us are just ahead of the game, we already know what the future will understand.  Drugs weren't bad but how some people used them were and some people just were bad because they had to be.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds