Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Xphirience-Deep Meditation in Minutes! * 1
    #9512315 - 12/29/08 01:26 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Ok so last night I was messing around on youtube, and someone's comment directed me to this video on Xphirience:

His video got a deep response from my body, so knowing to always trust your autonomic nervous system I investigated further, and in the end ended up buying both his products for 25 Euros.  Bit pricey, bit he offers a money back guarantee, if you are not 100% satisfied, you get your money back(he reports this is 1.6% of people).  The 33minute 33second track went by incredibly.  I felt a deep relaxation and awareness I associate with tripping.  I was a little high from my vaporizer, and was listening on my step dads Bose sound canceling headphones.  It was incredible, it was like no meditation I had done before.  I have been reading on yoga philosophy and this seemed like the higher meditative states they speak of.  It was more like the times I have meditated on Mescaline, or Mushrooms kind of like a lucid dream almost.

Do you know those times you loose yourself in the trip mediating and start making stories and Images, it was like that.  Furthermore, I have a very tight shoulder, and always loosens up when I trip, I was feeling my shoulder during it and it was so loose, I couldn't even find the damn knot that hurts all the time my whole body was so relaxed, it was almost a body high.

He created this sound based on the golden ratio somehow, I don't know If its a placebo, but it worked very well for me.  I am not affiliated with the site, it cost me 25 euros and I got his original 33:33 soundtrack and this other one for balancing chakras before you meditate, I have yet to tried.  And If I feel they didn't work (doubtful since It only get a stronger response once the body has learned it) I can get my money back.

He calls it the "bliss code" I think you guys should check it out, its quite incredible I think.  Only 1.6% of people get no reaction.  Hey you might say I'm dumb to buy this, but it is an infinite amount of trips and relaxation.

I have no affiliation to the site, I just wanted to bring this to people's attention, I think it is going to help me lucid dream/astral projetion, which is what many people say they can use this sounds for.

It sounds kind of like oceans and different beats, its quite nice.

I'm going to try today with surround sound rather than headphones but the one I really want to try:
TRIPPING!
I feel like this could be incredible on a trip, I have some DMT so I might try listening on a low dose, maybe it could induce a breakthrough, where otherwise the DMT would not be enough, I am very curious.

Well Just wanted to bring this way to reach deep meditative states with some nice sounds.

I know that mystical states can be induced by EM radiation (waves) around the brain in a certain pattern, it makes perfect sense to me that the right sounds can induce the same response.

I am going to try with surround sound and a good sub woofer with high bass to try and get my bodies mechanoreceptors for vibration to synergize with the audio vibrations happening on my basilar membrane.

I'm off to use with my new tool, I'm excited!

Good Vibes!

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

Edited by Cannashroom (12/29/08 01:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsy Baba
That was zen, This is Tao
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The land of Ports.
Re: Xphirience-Deep Meditation in Minutes! [Re: Cannashroom]
    #9512345 - 12/29/08 01:35 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Can you upload the file you bought?

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Re: Xphirience-Deep Meditation in Minutes! [Re: Psy Baba]
    #9512408 - 12/29/08 01:48 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I don't really want to pirate his work, its real nice and he deserves what he gets for it in my mind.  If you feel its not worth the money then don't buy it.  Hes spent his time developing this thing, he deserves his pay.  Hey I tried to download it for free first but couldn't find it.  What a odd sense of morals, I'll download it, but not upload.  Now some other guy could just as easily do it, but Id just rather not.  I spent the same amount on this as the night I had drinking a few days ago, which investment am I going to have forever to help me meditate?

I feel hes made something great and deserves what he charges, its not so unreasonable once you use it.

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

OfflinePsy Baba
That was zen, This is Tao
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The land of Ports.
    #9512434 - 12/29/08 01:52 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like you are marketing it to me.  :shrug:

oh well.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #9512450 - 12/29/08 01:55 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I'm pretty interested in seeing how the golden ratio applies to aural patterning... but I definitely don't have the money to spare right now. :shrug:

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

#9512451 - 12/29/08 01:55 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cannashroom said:
I don't really want to pirate his work, its real nice and he deserves what he gets for it in my mind.  If you feel its not worth the money then don't buy it.  Hes spent his time developing this thing, he deserves his pay.  Hey I tried to download it for free first but couldn't find it.  What a odd sense of morals, I'll download it, but not upload.  Now some other guy could just as easily do it, but Id just rather not.  I spent the same amount on this as the night I had drinking a few days ago, which investment am I going to have forever to help me meditate?

I feel hes made something great and deserves what he charges, its not so unreasonable once you use it.

Yeah, but something fucking expensive without even a little 1-2 minute trial. That's FUCKING STUPID. I'm interested, but all those dollars for what might be your placebo effect, fat chance!

Then you wont help with the upload to spread it, sure helping him get the money he "deserves". I smell scam in the air, I want at least a little proof.

--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Re: Xphirience-Deep Meditation in Minutes! [Re: doom876]
    #9512605 - 12/29/08 02:23 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

See I had 200 dollars in my Paypal account(to buy something I got for Christmas) so I had the money to spare, and Paypal made it too easy to buy it and download last night.  I'm not marketing it, I'm sure if you were good enough you could find a free version, for this kind of product I'd just think it bad karma to make it free for everyone here.  I am not affiliated with him, but I think we represent a market he is trying to sell to, and it would be unfair to give it to everyone here for free.  Now I realize that maybe it is unfair for all of you, e-mail him, ask if he could give you a longer sample.  Once again if you don't like it you can get your money back.

Since 99% of the other 3000 songs were downloaded from friends computers and the internet, I guess I have a weird sense of morals.  I guess I am making up somewhat for all that copyright infringement.  Maybe my morals are messed up, I don't know.

Maybe he would allow a longer sample to be posted to listen to.

--------------------

Albert Einstein

Offlinekklindh
Stranger
    #12572160 - 05/16/10 09:55 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

A little outdated thread but thought it needed the 6 min sample that was asked for :smile:

Offlinesynapsis
live in the dream
Male
Loc: Perth Australia Flag
Re: Xphirience-Deep Meditation in Minutes! [Re: kklindh]
    #12577593 - 05/17/10 06:32 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Seriously mate, I think you need to put those noise cancelling headphones on, have a spleef or whatever opens your receptors in your mind and hear this....it has to be experienced      http://www.synapsismusic.com/#/azone-records/4539650612 ; if you want a full fidelity wav cd of all of them, just let me know, I will send it out...for basically cost price :smile:

--------------------
videos here

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Xphirience-Deep Meditation in Minutes! [Re: synapsis]
    #12577655 - 05/17/10 07:07 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

one upped:

Quote:

Time Machines is Coil's landmark drone music album, released under the alias Time Machines. It consists of 4 tracks which are composed of a single tone, called a drone. Each tone represents a certain hallucinogenic chemical (see track titles). It is similar to Brian Eno's early ambient albums, but more functional in that, instead of creating an atmosphere of calm, it facilitates time travel, according to band founder John Balance. Each tone was tested and retested in the studio for maximum narcotic  potency. John Balance described the album as an attempt to "dissolve time"

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Offlinesynapsis
live in the dream
Male
Loc: Perth Australia Flag
Re: Xphirience-Deep Meditation in Minutes! [Re: truekimbo2]
    #12577726 - 05/17/10 07:37 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

truekimbo2 said:
one upped:

Quote:

Time Machines is Coil's landmark drone music album, released under the alias Time Machines. It consists of 4 tracks which are composed of a single tone, called a drone. Each tone represents a certain hallucinogenic chemical (see track titles). It is similar to Brian Eno's early ambient albums, but more functional in that, instead of creating an atmosphere of calm, it facilitates time travel, according to band founder John Balance. Each tone was tested and retested in the studio for maximum narcotic  potency. John Balance described the album as an attempt to "dissolve time"

man if you stare at that farken circle it almost disappears and starts like goin into double vision...trippy shit :smile:

--------------------
videos here

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
Re: Xphirience-Deep Meditation in Minutes! [Re: synapsis]
    #12577745 - 05/17/10 07:46 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

interesting. to anyone who has a copy of this xphirience thing and is willing to share it with the people i would be infinitely greatful if you could provide me with a copy. id really like to try it out. ive been reading up on and trying to practice lucid dreaming and astral planing recently.

--------------------

OfflineOSLN
Stranger
Re: Xphirience-Deep Meditation in Minutes! [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #13865168 - 01/28/11 10:02 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I've uploaded the file on torrent:
Xphirience Complete Pack
http://www.kickasstorrents.com/xphirience-complete-pack-bonus-t5100412.html

InvisibleOlympus Mons
esprit de l'univers

Loc: ∞
Re: Xphirience-Deep Meditation in Minutes! [Re: truekimbo2]
    #13865197 - 01/28/11 10:11 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

truekimbo2 said:
one upped:

Quote:

this shit made my eyes water over and over. weird.

--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Offlinesiko887
Broke
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Xphirience-Deep Meditation in Minutes! [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #13865215 - 01/28/11 10:15 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.kickasstorrents.com/xphirience-complete-pack-bonus-t5100412.html

There is a torrent to the complete Xphirience package.

Your welcome :bow:

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I actually rather enjoy it.

Edited by siko887 (01/28/11 10:20 AM)

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Re: Xphirience-Deep Meditation in Minutes! [Re: siko887]
    #13865231 - 01/28/11 10:21 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Torrent isnt being seeded though.

--------------------

Offlinesiko887
Broke
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Xphirience-Deep Meditation in Minutes! [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #13865238 - 01/28/11 10:23 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

it will be once im done downloading. Just let it run in background it says 7 hrs on my computer. its only 141 mb.

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I actually rather enjoy it.

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Re: Xphirience-Deep Meditation in Minutes! [Re: siko887]
    #13865251 - 01/28/11 10:28 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

actually, the gods have just smiled on me because it is now being seeded.

:peace:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder