Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomTube
Chasing Rabbits
Male

Loc: College
Re: Mescaline>than LSD but also very different. [Re: Plasmid]
    #9538101 - 01/03/09 02:36 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

LMFAO at the thread title:

Mescaline>than LSD

" I have not done LSD "

I was just waiting for the sentence that says "I'm full of shit."

--------------------
"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." - John Lennon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: Mescaline>than LSD but also very different. [Re: ShroomTube]
    #9541404 - 01/04/09 12:50 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomTube said:
LMFAO at the thread title:

Mescaline>than LSD

" I have not done LSD "

I was just waiting for the sentence that says "I'm full of shit."

Amen to that.

Invisiblespuzzchukka
trillodite!!!!
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Mescaline>than LSD but also very different. [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #12820893 - 06/28/10 11:03 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

hahaha u r crazy. maybe u should try lsd b4 writing a massive thing about it!!! i remember my first time, the come up was like nothing id ever experienced b4. u would never know that feeling till you tried it!!!! it was madness let me tell you. i laughed my ass off after 45 mins then after an hour i was fully engulfed in the lsd world where faces on the movies i was watching were morphing and everything was so intense! id read a msg on my phone and feel like i was falling into the words. i went outside and it was warm and windy that night it felt like the trees were ttalking!! then i jumped in a taxi and completely freaked out the driver lol. i looked out the taxi window and the city lights were dancing 4 me! i went and saw some friends in cbd but felt better walking around by myself talking to heaps of random people!!! i ended up walking home staying up all night with a smile on my face. the next day i felt so carefree and happy i spent all day in my yard working on my shed, so happy with nature lol, not anything like a pill (eccy or something like that!) with a hard come-down. how can u possibly comment on how that would feel till u tried it. thats without mentioning all the noises i heard that wernt there and that wiked feeling that pulsates through your body! i will admit mescaline feels similar but  really different at the same time. more peaceful i think!!  lsd is perfect dont try to compare it cas its crazy and stronger than anything.

--------------------

Invisibledrr
Female

Re: Mescaline>than LSD but also very different. [Re: walzmanm]
    #12823234 - 06/29/10 12:27 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

walzmanm said:
Quote:

Cannabischarlie said:
I think Mescaline and Psilocybin are better than LSD.

Mescaline is very strong, it "fucks you up" in the way that is truly a psychedelic experience.

Psilocybin seems stronger and is more natural than LSD

I havent done LSD

End of story.

OfflineWingedWatcher
Male User Gallery

Re: Mescaline>than LSD but also very different. [Re: spuzzchukka]
    #12823267 - 06/29/10 12:34 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

spuzzchukka said:
hahaha u r crazy. maybe u should try lsd b4 writing a massive thing about it!!! i remember my first time, the come up was like nothing id ever experienced b4. u would never know that feeling till you tried it!!!! it was madness let me tell you. i laughed my ass off after 45 mins then after an hour i was fully engulfed in the lsd world where faces on the movies i was watching were morphing and everything was so intense! id read a msg on my phone and feel like i was falling into the words. i went outside and it was warm and windy that night it felt like the trees were ttalking!! then i jumped in a taxi and completely freaked out the driver lol. i looked out the taxi window and the city lights were dancing 4 me! i went and saw some friends in cbd but felt better walking around by myself talking to heaps of random people!!! i ended up walking home staying up all night with a smile on my face. the next day i felt so carefree and happy i spent all day in my yard working on my shed, so happy with nature lol, not anything like a pill (eccy or something like that!) with a hard come-down. how can u possibly comment on how that would feel till u tried it. thats without mentioning all the noises i heard that wernt there and that wiked feeling that pulsates through your body! i will admit mescaline feels similar but  really different at the same time. more peaceful i think!!  lsd is perfect dont try to compare it cas its crazy and stronger than anything.

I heard lsd is bad cause it makes you dig up old threads for no reasons :O

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
Re: Mescaline>than LSD but also very different. [Re: drr]
    #12823266 - 06/29/10 12:34 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

this thread is funny. 5 pages of people quoting "i haven't done lsd"

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order