Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinerodfarva
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=====-----=-=-=-=-I
Male

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: in the sleeve]
    #9531009 - 01/02/09 06:40 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Well, i have tripped pretty hard off weed, but not since highschool. I used to smoke that shit and go for a walk at night and see all sorts of things. The best way i can describe it is it was like walking around in a comic book with trippy spiderman borders around my field of vision.

On an unrelated note i am looking forward to taking some acid this month at some point :smile:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecaverat101
Stranger

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: alteredx]
    #9531105 - 01/02/09 07:48 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Bud effects everyone differently, for me sometimes  i get a sensation where when i'm breathing, i cant feel the air moving through my mouth or nose and it just kinda trips me out a little bit. The best visuals i get are from when i smoke a whole  lot of cronic in a zero light enviroment such as a cave or sealed room and keep my eyes open, it's quite an experience.

Offlineroxes_kh
it tickled the inside my brain
Male

Loc: right behind you
Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: caverat101]
    #9532548 - 01/02/09 03:09 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Just recently I switched to a white widow strain and I noticed its more tripy then the pink kush I was smoking, it might have something to do with the strain your smoking

--------------------
since when can the weather man predict the weather yet alone the future
-Dr Emmett Brown

:vaped:http://shroomotopia.net/index.php?showtopic=12561
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/8191476

new items for sell pm for information and requests starting 5/20/12

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: TheMerryGangster]
    #9532636 - 01/02/09 03:35 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:
Lol I would hardly call what I'm doing treating these substances with a stigma. There are things in this world that are good for you, and things that are bad. Using a drug to weaken your sense of reality is simply bad. I'm not willing to try a drug that could potentially ruin my life.

You can do all the fucking heroin you want man; have fun wasting your life away. We only get one, and I for one am not wasting mine being nar'd and nodding out like a fucking junkie. That's not a high you idiot, thats a LOW.

Like I said, you need to re define what your definition of getting high is. Putting your body in a catatonic stupor is hardly what I would call getting high. Its fucking crazy I even have to say this. 

Man, you're just as ignorant as the people who talk shit about LSD, marijuana and the other drugs you "approve" of, without actually knowing a damn thing about them. If you don't want to use opiates or downers, thats fine... your choice- but the shit you're saying is pretty stupid. I for one have been able to use heroin, oxycodone and other opiates in the past responsibly and have not wasted my life away or became an addict. There is such a thing as responsible drug use, even with those substances... they do have there purpose(which for me is very rarely), and yes- it is a high.

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: Subconscious]
    #9532998 - 01/02/09 04:46 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Subconscious said:
Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:
Lol I would hardly call what I'm doing treating these substances with a stigma. There are things in this world that are good for you, and things that are bad. Using a drug to weaken your sense of reality is simply bad. I'm not willing to try a drug that could potentially ruin my life.

You can do all the fucking heroin you want man; have fun wasting your life away. We only get one, and I for one am not wasting mine being nar'd and nodding out like a fucking junkie. That's not a high you idiot, thats a LOW.

Like I said, you need to re define what your definition of getting high is. Putting your body in a catatonic stupor is hardly what I would call getting high. Its fucking crazy I even have to say this. 

Man, you're just as ignorant as the people who talk shit about LSD, marijuana and the other drugs you "approve" of, without actually knowing a damn thing about them. If you don't want to use opiates or downers, thats fine... your choice- but the shit you're saying is pretty stupid. I for one have been able to use heroin, oxycodone and other opiates in the past responsibly and have not wasted my life away or became an addict. There is such a thing as responsible drug use, even with those substances... they do have there purpose(which for me is very rarely), and yes- it is a high.

Lol, and what did you do while under their influence? I'm guessing you must have been real productive...you know...doing good for your future, or wait you didn't do shit except nod out. That's a fucking joke.

LSD doesn't fucking take best friends away from you, and LSD doesn't kill loved ones. And psychedelics don't ruin lives unless abused or taken by people who simply shouldn't be eating them. GTFO.

I know kids that shoot girls up with heroin and rape them. You simply will never tell me I'm being ignorant about my views, they are certainly well founded. Those drugs aren't doing anything for you except bad, hopefully one day you will see that. I have tried strong opiates in the past, and seen where they have lead people, and I for one will not follow that path.

Sure drugs can be done responsibly, but usually when someone is willing to numb themselves its for a reason which makes the chance of getting addicted probable. Wake the fuck up. You're the ignorant one.

EDIT: How can you honestly call the feeling from opiates a high? Maybe because your definition of a high is any alteration of mind state brought about by drug use. Mine views of being "high" is while under the influence of something that makes your senses increase and your perception of the reality around you even stronger. You don't even know what the fuck is going on when you're bombed. Once again, I can't believe I even had to write this rant.

I'm done defending my choice to not be a waste case.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

Edited by TheMerryGangster (01/02/09 04:52 PM)

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: west coast
    #9533005 - 01/02/09 04:47 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:
Lol. Except NATURAL "blissful apathy", which I experience every fucking day. No doubt. You and everyone with that perspective are lost.

dude i hate heroin,

ut at least i have done it.

its the best high in the world.  it beats sex on lsd.  it beats dancing while rolling, it beats ALL.

it is BLISS.

your natural feeling pales in comparison.

--------------------

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: pong]
    #9533021 - 01/02/09 04:51 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

pong said:
Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:
Lol. Except NATURAL "blissful apathy", which I experience every fucking day. No doubt. You and everyone with that perspective are lost.

dude i hate heroin,

ut at least i have done it.

its the best high in the world.  it beats sex on lsd.  it beats dancing while rolling, it beats ALL.

it is BLISS.

your natural feeling pales in comparison.

Bull shit. You have never felt what I've felt from living life and I feel sorry for you that you can honestly compare the effects of those drugs as inferior to heroin. Simply amazing.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9533109 - 01/02/09 05:10 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

maybe you dont get as good a feeling from H than others.

you should think of that.  cus my life fucking rocks.

but srsly H pwns almost all other feelings i am capable of having.  The only feeling that supercedes it is love.

i have done it once powder from CT.  it was bomb.

you dont need to feel bad for me. 

i feel bad for you if you are naturally apathetic and blissful about it.  that is sad.

i on the other hand am a lover and am sympathetic to the world.  that is where true bliss lies.  follow jesus/buddha/the light/(w/e)  my friend.  do not be apathetic and blissful, thats dumb.  and might be why you dont understand me.

--------------------

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: pong]
    #9533153 - 01/02/09 05:20 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

pong said:
maybe you dont get as good a feeling from H than others.

you should think of that.  cus my life fucking rocks.

but srsly H pwns almost all other feelings i am capable of having.  The only feeling that supercedes it is love.

i have done it once powder from CT.  it was bomb.

you dont need to feel bad for me. 

i feel bad for you if you are naturally apathetic and blissful about it.  that is sad.

i on the other hand am a lover and am sympathetic to the world.  that is where true bliss lies.  follow jesus/buddha/the light/(w/e)  my friend.  do not be apathetic and blissful, thats dumb.  and might be why you dont understand me.

Yet, its funny you went from "its the best high in the world.  it beats sex on lsd.  it beats dancing while rolling, it beats ALL."

to "The only feeling that supercedes it is love." I believe it "pwns" almost all feelings you're capable of having, but I can 'pwn' anything H or any other depressant/downer/opiate bullshit can ever offer me through being with my family and friends, conversation, playing music, dancing to music (sober as a bird or not), or cherishing every moment I'm allowed to have on this earth SOBER or not and experiencing true natural bliss. And the best moments of my life have been when I chose to enhance these situations with psychedelics. It sounds like we both appreciate a lot of the same things, and I live every moment for this world and contributing any positive energy I can. I know at the end of my life I will have made a bigger impact than most, and so I am content.

I do follow those teachings, you might need to research them up for yourself. I'm done here.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

#9533171 - 01/02/09 05:26 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

And to clear something up when I said - TheMerryGangster said:

I meant sympathy. Social sympathy, and sympathy for everyone and everything around me.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

Offlineroxes_kh
Male

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: TheMerryGangster] * 1
    #9535446 - 01/02/09 11:34 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

i don't mean to jump in this but at least we can agree on 1 thing, certain drugs used by responsible adults can be more rewarding than this argument ...... on that note why don't we all go hit the bong :hippie:

--------------------
-Dr Emmett Brown

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

#9537681 - 01/03/09 12:57 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:
Quote:

Subconscious said:
Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:

Lol, and what did you do while under their influence? I'm guessing you must have been real productive...you know...doing good for your future, or wait you didn't do shit except nod out. That's a fucking joke.

LSD doesn't fucking take best friends away from you, and LSD doesn't kill loved ones. And psychedelics don't ruin lives unless abused or taken by people who simply shouldn't be eating them. GTFO.

I know kids that shoot girls up with heroin and rape them. You simply will never tell me I'm being ignorant about my views, they are certainly well founded. Those drugs aren't doing anything for you except bad, hopefully one day you will see that. I have tried strong opiates in the past, and seen where they have lead people, and I for one will not follow that path.

Sure drugs can be done responsibly, but usually when someone is willing to numb themselves its for a reason which makes the chance of getting addicted probable. Wake the fuck up. You're the ignorant one.

EDIT: How can you honestly call the feeling from opiates a high? Maybe because your definition of a high is any alteration of mind state brought about by drug use. Mine views of being "high" is while under the influence of something that makes your senses increase and your perception of the reality around you even stronger. You don't even know what the fuck is going on when you're bombed. Once again, I can't believe I even had to write this rant.

I'm done defending my choice to not be a waste case. 

There are people who don't use psychedelics responsibly and have ended up in mental institutions or even dead... does that mean psychedelics are bad? There are people who smoke weed everyday and kill their motivation and end up going nowhere in life... does that mean weed is bad? And yes... there are people who do opiates and ruin their lives as well (my own cousin for one) and while I agree opiates are riskier than a lot of other drugs- I still think you should put the blame on the person who misuses the chemical, not the chemical itself.

By the way, the few times I've done heroin I've actually composed some pretty cool pieces of music- so I'd say it is possible to be productive on it. T.V. screens, computers and even marijuana can make people just as unproductive as heroin if you want to get technical about it. It's all perspective anyways... a lot of my friends get high and watch south park for 5 hours straight while gorging on chicken wings- I personally think thats pretty unproductive- but they're enjoying themselves, so why not. There's a time and a place to just kick back, relax and be "unproductive" at times.

OfflineShroomTube
Chasing Rabbits
Male

Loc: College
Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: Subconscious]
    #9537880 - 01/03/09 01:48 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

These arguments are what creates drug stereotypes :mad: It's stupid, or may I say: ridiculous to argue that one drug is better than the other. Everyone is different and perfect in their own way, but this thread is sadly making me doubt that... :frown:

--------------------
"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." - John Lennon

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: alteredx]
    #9537904 - 01/03/09 01:56 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I smoked some Amish grown shit that really was the most comfortable and transcendent herb I have ever known.  It was the smoothest forced meditation ever, colors and just very clear vision.  So far onto the far side away from paranoia, it was just great but I only had an eight.  I hope to be able to grow bud like that outdoors, I know that Dutch strains are given a lot of grief but when grown by the Amish, the real deal religious Dutch.....let me tell you; not grief at all with that well grown organic bud!

Crazy Sativa's can make you hallucinate, or some really good hash; but most of it is mindset/setting.....unless it is just that good and unique of herb.  I have never smoked indoor that made me trip, but there is usually some kind of minor psychedelia to cannabis.......some is just enough to make a statement about it, that really rare truly special herb.......and it isn't as strain dependent as how it was grown.  Plants totally soak in their environment, so if it was something of a special growing season it shows.  Nice cool nights, warm but not hot breezy days; not to much rain to beat the hell out of it but just enough for it to grow like mad.  It's awesome when things turn out lovely.

--------------------
Drug chemicals are going to be more abundant and survive longer than any anti-drug agendas.  Some of us are just ahead of the game, we already know what the future will understand.  Drugs weren't bad but how some people used them were and some people just were bad because they had to be.

OfflineShroomTube
Chasing Rabbits
Male

Loc: College
Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: TreeMoss]
    #9538006 - 01/03/09 02:15 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I remember after me and some friends grew a plant we beat the buds and made about 8-10 grams of kief, we would snap bowls of just kief, one of my friends was put on his ass, he couldn't move and everything he said was mumbling, lol. I still remember how much of a mindfuck that night was because it was total self-reflection. However, I have never hallucinated off cannabis; whether it be buds, hash, kief, or edibles. :stoned:

--------------------
"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." - John Lennon

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9538130 - 01/03/09 02:43 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:
And to clear something up when I said - TheMerryGangster said:

I meant sympathy. Social sympathy, and sympathy for everyone and everything around me.

damn straight cover your tracks mofo.

haha

natural bliss and apathy is evil and is what the devil promotes.

--------------------

OfflineSmeeeeg
Entheogenic Philosopher
Male

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: in the sleeve] * 1
    #9543046 - 01/04/09 10:38 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

i know this may sound weird but heres a weird thing that happned to me.
i took i think 4 hits of weed, and i was walking home, i looked at the moon and it had a face, which constantly kept changing. it was weird, thything i thought of would appear on the moon, i saw a purple monster with a million eyes, a ghost, a mushroom, a weed leaf, a naked woman and a large piece of cheese

OfflineDNBplus
true stoner

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: Smeeeeg]
    #9543205 - 01/04/09 11:23 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I just want to know were you egt your weed.I smoke a lot of weed and have yet to smoke any that I would compare to a mushroom trip.I think G-13 HAZE is some of the best green I have smoked and still came no were close to tripping(besides maybe geting all giggly and shit)

Offlineroxes_kh
Male

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: DNBplus]
    #9543245 - 01/04/09 11:30 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I know a dude that triped balls his first time on g13,  he thought there were spiders all over the floo,r he was trying to walk around them, but the was nothing there it was really funny

--------------------
-Dr Emmett Brown

OfflineDNBplus
true stoner

Re: hallucinating from marijuana: everytime [Re: roxes_kh]
    #9544715 - 01/04/09 04:09 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

roxes_kh said:
I know a dude that triped balls his first time on g13,  he thought there were spiders all over the floo,r he was trying to walk around them, but the was nothing there it was really funny

Sounds like a rookie lol j/k

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds