Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinep0g0
;\
Re: shrooms from cow sHt?? [Re: whiterastahippie]
    #940778 - 10/07/02 05:37 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

yeah i was with him that night... i'm doin str8 just my head has been fucking with me making me have stomach pains and shit from being worryed. We was with someone who said they knew what they was doin and they didn't. I gotta good ass body buzz from the shrooms after we smoked a blunt.. laughing like hell.. but no visuals or anything.. the shrooms was white.. about 7 or 8 inches long... about 5 of them growing from the same cow shit.. the caps turned black after we washed them.. the stems was almost black with a blue tint.. he put them in the freezer took them out.. and i ate 2 stems n a lil cap.. i been looking for pix of them but can't find any.. we're gonna try and find the same shrooms this weekend so we can take pix.. thx for the help

Edited by p0g0 (10/07/02 05:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Loc: look into a child's eyes,...
Re: shrooms from cow sHt?? [Re: p0g0]
    #940908 - 10/07/02 06:12 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

yeah he told me about the blue stem part. that's a good sign. and the fact that you tripped a little is good too.
what you did was dumb. but don't listen to haters or even helpers who think being emphatic and yelling at you will make it all better. at this point there are two things that are going to happen to you. you will die or you won't. if you are still alive in two to two and a half weeks. you are golden. stay on the shroomery website, and LEARN. go too www.erowid.org and click on the words "plants and drugs" under the picture on the left side. then you will see a list of known drugs. LOOK UP ANY DRUGS PERIOD BEFORE YOU EVER DO THEM AGAIN.  i told your friend that too.
if you are going to die...then i would just live life the best you can for two weeks. i mean it. there is nothing you can do to reverse the process. so if you are going to go. live like a saint for the next to weeks. or you could go out and rob a bunch of banks and kill everybody you see....but then if you didn't die in two weeks...that would REALLY suck for you. life imprisonment in some prisons will make you wish you were dead.

either way. don't worry. be happy. in every life we have some trouble, if you worry you make it double. be at peace, everybody dies some day. just be smart from now on...you have a computer. so USE these sites (the shroomery and erowid), and learn more about things. drugs are not just a way to get fucked up.
peace man. :smirk: 

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Offlinep0g0
;\
    #941345 - 10/07/02 09:42 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

all this dying talk is bad.. I'll be str8.. I mean is it possible to be poisoned and not realize it at all till 2 weeks later?? the haters on this site have no effect on me.. they are all jus people behind a computer screen runnin their mouth. Yeah what we did was extremely stupid but shit... who hasnt done a few stupid things while they was fucked up? I've never looked into the world of shrooms untill NOW. I had no clue what i was doing could be risking my health... much less my life. Damn, people just want to have an ego because they know so much about shrooms.. but yet they don't wanna say anything about the topic unless its 2 remind us how stupid we was for doing it. I came here for help not for judgement...

OfflineNoTheReYeT
uNcLaiMed
    #941815 - 10/08/02 04:46 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

iight..if we aint feelin anything in our kidneys or liver aint hurtin or anything u think we straight?

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

#941842 - 10/08/02 04:59 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

right, i'm tryin' to help.
yes, it is possible to be poisoned and not know it for two weeks...off of just a tiny amount....and about this "world of shrooms". it's the best world you can look into if you do drugs. they are not phsyically addictive...you can't do them EVERY day even if you want too, because eventually you will build up such a tolerance that you can't trip any more.  they make most people very introsepctive... i have watched people take shrooms, and afterwards change their lives because of some revelation they had on shrooms. mushrooms will open up a deeper part of you in such a wonderful way.
now some people take them and nothing is new...they just "trip". but i guarantee, eventually, if you keep trippin' on them...one time you will eat those shrooms, and start to trip...and you will get a revelation about yourself you never knew before. it may take years, but it will happen.
and mushrooms don't harm you....not the psycoative ones...if you eat to many, you're gonna throw up. that's about it. now if you are eating poisonous ones...that's a different story. that is dangerous...but poisonous mushrooms to healthy ones is like apples and pine cones man. thre is a big difference. and if you grow your own mushhies, then there is no problem. you wanna know how easy it is? go to this link.
http://www.fungifun.org/pf/pf_en.htm
the shroomery is a wonderful place filled with wonderful people....and it's run by some really great administrators and moderators who want only to help stop the spread of misinformation on the web. yeah, there are some stupid people here, and there are some rude people here...but there are nice ones too...gotta take the good with the bad, just like real life. and in my opinion, the great people here make it all worthwhile.
and yes everybody makes mistakes. but it's just that this one could kill you. they want to make sure you realize that...but yeah, lot's of people here have so much pride you could poke them with a pin and they would pop. they HAVE to be right ALL the time. but just shrug them off. some of them only seem rude because they don't want you to die.
stay here man, you are welcome in the shroomery, just read the rules and follow them, and keep a good head on your shoulders. mushrooms are the best ...er...drug. although i really don't think they are a drug. so i don't like to call them that. drugs are man made. shrooms aren't. THEY are natures best. weed is second.
anyway, if no one else here cares, i really do...and i would really like you to post regularly and keep me updated on how you and your friends are doing.
peace. :smirk: 

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Re: shrooms from cow sHt?? [Re: NoTheReYeT]
    #941848 - 10/08/02 05:01 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i can't guarantee man, i'm not a doctor....i NEED those pics.
so tell you what, go get a cam, get the pics...take LOTS from EVERY angle YOU CAN. AND GET THEM TO ME.....then return the cam for your money back :wink:
and then we will know for sure, okay?

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: shrooms from cow sHt?? [Re: NoTheReYeT]
    #941862 - 10/08/02 05:10 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I love natural selection ! Weak minded people will eventually kill themselves !
You need to stop thinking my friend it seems to be what gets you in so much trouble .
I AGREE TO .........."YOU NEED TO GET SUM ED U MIKATION !"
I spelt that way for you "ebonic types"  :cool: 

To be of some help if this is true ...............
You should try to get another sample of the same shroom you ate , take to a doctor and tell him the stupid situation you put yourself in , and have him find out what you ate , if "lucky" all will be okay .
It is tru that the effects sometimes can take weeks to do damage to liver .

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Edited by tripndicular (10/08/02 05:16 AM)

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Re: shrooms from cow sHt?? [Re: tripndicular]
    #941963 - 10/08/02 06:02 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I AGREE TO .........."YOU NEED TO GET SUM ED U MIKATION !"  I spelt that way for you "ebonic types" 

no offense dude...i mean, you are pretty cool and all, i enjoy your posts....but this is a really shitty thing to say. or more like...
"hay thar! uh-huk, uh-huk...dat thar iz no nice wey 2 be speekin'! u wil have to larn beeter. uh-huk, uh-huk! :cool:"
sorry, i had to spell it that way for you white trash, KKK types. 

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Invisibletripndicular

#941977 - 10/08/02 06:13 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I am far from the KKK type , I said what I said cause I meant it ! I cant stand that gang banging lingo . And some times the ignorant need to be told in a harsh way so that maybe they will wake up and use some common sense !
My intent was not to start shit with anyone , just openly expressing my opinon , I also edited afterwards , realizing I was of no help with my comment .
The later part is the best info for free he is gonna get !
:cool: 

SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION BRING SAMPLE WITH YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Edited by tripndicular (10/08/02 06:25 AM)

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

#942013 - 10/08/02 06:39 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

it's all good dude, maybe they can't stand the way you talk :wink:
but uh, i have to say i have talked to one of these guys on IM...and he's not a moron. and he can read. and he can use a computer. and he can spell fairly well...better than some "white boys" i've seen...hey, i guess that style they talk in is the style they like. do you have a style? maybe somebody hates YOUR STYLE... :grin:
but your opinion is your own.
ANYWAY....i have style i can't stand...it's cowboys. i live in texas so they are everywhere....and i'm nice to them...but cowboys (shudder). they irk me more than an irksome thing. and i hate country music with a passion...but oh well. i guess we all have our pet peaves. :grin: peace man! 

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Invisibletripndicular

#942054 - 10/08/02 06:58 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Tomatoe........tom ah toe . I never said they were illiterate . But they should learn more prior to making such responsible decisions . Mushroom hunters are a breed of their own , takes many years to perfect , and is never pure science , lots of guessing with new species . New technology is making it possible to identify chemicals and all ................ blah blah .
I have been told I have little respect for drugs and all ....but I never looked at them as toys or status symbols either . That is the impression these boys left .

You live in Texas ? And hate Cowboys (shit kickers)?Brave soul are'nt you ?
I ASS U ME D it was full of rich oil tycoons ! (joke , not opinion )
Yeah I've been there ....................an ASSHOLE ......no one likes them , but all have them ! Keep them clean and they will not be irritating .
Catch ya later !
p.s. Singing country song .............."My wife cheated on me ........so I got drunk and kicked my dog , got so lonely I fucked my sheep !
I totally agree with you there .......... country music sucks !

--------------------

Edited by tripndicular (10/08/02 07:01 AM)

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

#942154 - 10/08/02 07:53 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

lol, i guess hate is to strong a word. how can one have love and hate?
i strongly dislike them....and no, i'm not brave. i just roll my eyes when they get loud and drunk and make out with their artificialy curly haired hideously dressed women in the waffle house booths.
but dallas has the lowest concentration of cowboys in all of texas, i've found. lot's more gangsters and ravers and yuppies here.
me, i'm a hippy...(that's my pic under my screen name, but you can't see my face....) and there aren't many of us in dallas...but i've found a few at my wednesday night african psycedelic drum jam, the insomnia coffee shop (going there tonight for a poetry reading)...and a few more places i go on a regular basis.
peace.

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Offlinep0g0
;\
    #942608 - 10/08/02 11:10 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

yeah I plan 2 keep posting here... but its all fate.. I mean, How I live is How I die.. jus dying from some poison ass mushroom cus i was 2 fuk'd up + unexperienced is a shitty way to go out.. I'm sure we've all learned from it already.. and i'm sure 2 weeks from now if im still alive we are gonna go on another hunt and do it right way... :crazy: 

OfflinePurple_Voyage
Mind Explorer

Loc: UK
    #942664 - 10/08/02 11:29 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

If you eat a poisness mushroom, you can suffer a long painful death, in the future post pictures and descriptions on the mushroom hunting forum and get someone to id it before consuming. Hope your ok.

--------------------

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

#942782 - 10/08/02 12:04 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

and i'm sure 2 weeks from now if im still alive we are gonna go on another hunt and do it right way...

there ya go! that's the spirit! if ya fall down, get up and try again!
i highly suggest you read all the FAQ's you can on hunting if you are going to do that...and deffinately identify them before you eat them....and don't use a plastic bag. that's no goot for the shrooms. use paper bags.
one time i walked into a 24 hour- grocery store at midnight, and it was pouring outside...and asked for a ton of bags....and the only clerk there lookeda t me really funny...so i looked at the storm and said, "rain makes things grow" and he got this big ass grin on his face. "don't trip to hard." he said.
anyway, i know i've give you this link alot, but it's a great one for hunting.
http://www.shroomery.org/findorgrowthem.php?View=docs&doc=81

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Invisibletripndicular

#942799 - 10/08/02 12:13 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Please agree with me on this ??????????????

Also try to find someone who has experience in hunting to help walk you through it a few times ! Go to book store and get a field guide for identifying mushies (ignore crap about p.cubes being poisonous ) .

It is not safe to assume ............well it bruised blue ....it must be safe ........ this is not true , there are other species that bruise blue not all are magical . Some magical species also do not bruise blue .

Learn learn read , read some more , and even then question yourself again .......is this best thing to do , am I sure what I am eating ??????????????????????

Good Luck

--------------------

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

#942890 - 10/08/02 12:50 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

tripndicular is completely right. and the good thing about learning about mushrooms is that it can be wonderfully rewarding.

trip....i don't know if you were reffering to what i said in an earlier post...about the bruising blue. i didn't tell him that he was okay because of that....i was just saying the it was a good sign. but if you weren't reffering to that, then disregard this.
peace!

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Invisibletripndicular

#944696 - 10/09/02 05:42 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

No I did not think you gave him wrong info , just not stressed enough as to the imoportance of that is not always an accurate method of determining p.cubes , it is a good first step in determining them . To many think that means they are safe !
I once had a friend eat a mushie , by using only that method and he had lets say not such a good time . He did however "trip" , but also was lucky he did not eat more than one . He was very lucky doc said that he lived . This is someone who is very skilled in picking normal edible species , but p.cubes caught him off gaurd , needless to say he no longer trys , in fact he is waiting very anxiously for a gift he gave me, to satisfy the need to converse with higher powers ...........
Good Luck  :cool: 

--------------------

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

#944863 - 10/09/02 06:56 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

yeah you are right. cool, take it easy!

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale