Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLSDXM
What Doth Life?
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The 518
Mushrooms bought in capsules, pretty weird
    #9235058 - 11/13/08 12:13 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I've never ground up my shrooms before, I always just eat em whole and swollow when I feel like it, but I bought an 8th recently and it came in pre-ground caps.

I ate em and was feeling floored in about fifteen minutes, and from then on it was the most clinical feeling, drug-like psychedelic experience I've ever had.

I don't know how to explain it but lit literally felt like I was shot up in a laboratory and I should be trying to describe what I was experiencing for research or something. Like basically an over-view description of the mushroom experience.

What I was experiencing basically layered itself in consecutive, linear, logical patterns of how a trip "should" lay itself out.

Then I was sober and had a splitting headache (I attribute this to cigarettes and a lack of weed, to some degree)

I took a quarter of an 8th after that (half an 8th split between a friend and me) and felt nice, colors were vivid when I went outside after sunrise.

Over all it was still pretty weird, like, a cheap walmart version of psilocybin.

I think I'll stick to just eating plain old full sized, dried shrooms

--------------------

The number of times I edit my post is directly related to the number of times I've hit the bong :bonghit2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Mushrooms bought in capsules, pretty weird [Re: LSDXM]
    #9242629 - 11/14/08 05:27 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I always dry, powder, and encapsulate my shrooms.  This has a multitude of advantages.  Chief advantages are:

1)  No bad taste
2)  Much less likely nausea
3)  Averaging out potent/non-potent shrooms for consistent dosing
4)  Disguises product.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineLSDXM
What Doth Life?

Re: Mushrooms bought in capsules, pretty weird [Re: Nature Boy]
    #9245513 - 11/14/08 06:09 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I LOVE the taste of mushrooms, and having them in capsules didn't change this for me since I took the powder out and ate it raw

Nausea is easily taken care of by the fact that I constantly smoke weed, especially in congruence with any other substance

I don't really eat mushrooms enough to worry about potency, I just take it as it comes; Never had a weak batch though

It wasn't very well disguised, the guy gave em to me in a prescription bottle with the name and drug name torn off. I mean they looked like multivitamins but still, cops in my area would've just taken them and tested them and found them to be mushrooms

Anyways yeah

I dunno

The trip just didn't feel right.
I'm not trying to "maximize" my mushrooms "effects" I'm trying to have a personal journey, and from what I've found, it's really hard to do that on powdered psilocybin.

--------------------

The number of times I edit my post is directly related to the number of times I've hit the bong :bonghit2:

Offlinedwtk
it all rolls into one
Male User Gallery

Loc: Franklin's Tower
    #9245606 - 11/14/08 06:31 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

hmm less nausea? i might wanna try that.. usually when I grind up shrooms they hit me harder which means a slight bit more nausea

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #9245616 - 11/14/08 06:33 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Krash Kharma said:
I LOVE the taste of mushrooms, and having them in capsules didn't change this for me since I took the powder out and ate it raw

Yuk.  But to each his own.

Quote:

Nausea is easily taken care of by the fact that I constantly smoke weed

I don't smoke at all, unless it is weed (2x/year), salvia (4-5x/year) or DMT (about every 10 days to 2 weeks).

Quote:

I don't really eat mushrooms enough to worry about potency, I just take it as it comes; Never had a weak batch though

Ahhh...but I grow my own, once a year, maybe, and in fairly large quantities - like 2 monotubs at a time, then I break the whole thing down.  I can't be bothered wondering which shrooms bruise the bluest...so they all get dried cracker-dry, powdered, thoroughly mixed/homogenized and encapsulated for later consumption.  Never, ever, sold or even given to anyone.

Quote:

It wasn't very well disguised, the guy gave em to me in a prescription bottle with the name and drug name torn off. I mean they looked like multivitamins but still, cops in my area would've just taken them and tested them and found them to be mushrooms

Still, if put in a commercial bottle (like from FungiPerfect) of encapsulated shiitake, mitake, or other medicinal mushroom, active shroom powder is more likely to be overlooked!  Just gotta use yer head.

Best,

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineLSDXM
What Doth Life?

Re: Mushrooms bought in capsules, pretty weird [Re: Nature Boy]
    #9245889 - 11/14/08 07:26 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I didn't know they had actual mushroom pills
That would be pretty convenient if I was hiding my own stash...

--------------------

Invisiblear393
old timer
Male
Loc: VT
    #9272175 - 11/19/08 01:09 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale