Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Oral DMT -Awesome, but unexpectedly short and weak - Questions
    #9108971 - 10/21/08 10:09 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Ok, my last attempt at oral DMT failed completely, this time I had much better results, but I found it wore off way too quickly.  I started at 635ish, taking 130mg of my rue extract crystals.  I had a bunch of crystals and gunk with a little bit of water in the bottom of a cup, I used methanol to get the harmala and then evaporated for .9g of nice orange crystals, maybe a little brown looking.  Anyways I decided at 7 I should take 30mg more extract, I felt it a bit, but thought more was needed.  At 725 I took 40mg more harmala alkaloids.  So that's 200mg, So I think they may have some water in them.  Now I really felt the MAOIs, some could have been placebo but it was there.  Then I took 120mg of DMT, I felt a nice come up fast, within 10 minutes as I dissolved it in lime juice.  Now It was great, I was listening to music and it was incredible, I could see faint fractals and CEVs coming on, but then it started to almost come down.  I took 40mg more DMT (should have taken some harmala too) then 40mg more with 50mg more harmala at 9.  I got more of a trip at 930, but I came down quickly.

Music was just so amazing, I was listening to classical music and some classic rock, while my guitar gently weeps just blew my mind.  And all the while my mind was racing, I could feel the divine nature of the universe, it was incredible, but it started to wear off fast.

So I think a few things are going on here.

1.I have a resistance to psychedelics I have found, so that could be a bit. I think I have naturally lots of MAO enzymes because I seem to recover my MAOs very quickly.

2. DMT citrate may not be the best method of administration.

3.Harmala extract may not be as pure as I thought, could be 50% salt, but it doesn't taste salty, so I thought it would be little.

It seems like using just a mimosa brew would be better as it would use less then extracting DMT, since I ate 200mg of DMT and only ever got to level 3 max, which was unexpectedly weak.  I am thinking that next time I will just try to make a mimosa brew.

How should I make the mimosa brew?  If I add an acid will it become that salt or stay in the salt form of the plant?

I also think I should take more MAOs, and redose MAO's regularly with DMT to keep the dose up.

I really want to experience a strong DMT trip, so tell me what you guys think, and it seems I could get a strong trip from say 15 grams of mimosa, which would be a lot easier and cheaper then extracting, what do you guys think?

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: Oral DMT -Awesome, but unexpectedly short and weak - Questions [Re: Cannashroom]
    #9108985 - 10/21/08 10:14 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

next time try plugging it

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Oral DMT -Awesome, but unexpectedly short and weak - Questions [Re: CptnGarden]
    #9109042 - 10/21/08 10:30 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I'm very uncomfortable with sticking syringes in my arse.  I smoke DMT.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: Oral DMT -Awesome, but unexpectedly short and weak - Questions [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9109047 - 10/21/08 10:34 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

then dont stick a syringe in your ass, stick a vaseline covered vegi cap up there.

OfflineDreamSignals
Morphogenetic Truth

Loc: the void
Re: Oral DMT -Awesome, but unexpectedly short and weak - Questions [Re: CptnGarden]
    #9110472 - 10/21/08 03:33 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CptnGarden said:
next time try plugging it

Anal Probe.

--------------------

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. (93)
Love is the law, love under will. (93 93/93)

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9111287 - 10/21/08 06:01 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I guess but i try to avoid sticking things into my arse.  I'm not in jail, i don't want that feeling.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order