Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleReefaCheefa
Gimme Reefer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida
Re: Anyone agree that acid needs some mescaline and vice versa? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9110330 - 10/21/08 03:05 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
Quote:

Moodion said:
Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Why would they kill their clients.  Because is easier and less expensive to cut things with dangerous combination of drugs than safe ones.

Not really...caffeine is pretty cheap...filler is pretty cheap. I expect a dealer would want his client to come back for more or bring in more clients, etc.

I don't wanna be a dick, but that sounds a little like drug war propaganda, they always exaggerate how much dealers put in bad chems. I'm not saying that doesn't happen, it damn sure does. Maybe invest in one of those testing kits?

I've seen first hand people take "E" pills that were merely heroine. No thanks.

In Amsterdam they sell those test kits... If only the harmless drugs were legal no one would get hurt.

How much was that pill? 20 bucks? A size of a street located x pill completely filled with heroin...strange. mixing mdma and heroin? isnt that a little expensive and noneffective?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMoodion
Crotch Spelunker

Re: Anyone agree that acid needs some mescaline and vice versa? [Re: ReefaCheefa]
    #9110340 - 10/21/08 03:07 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ReefaCheefa said:
Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
Quote:

Moodion said:
Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Why would they kill their clients.  Because is easier and less expensive to cut things with dangerous combination of drugs than safe ones.

Not really...caffeine is pretty cheap...filler is pretty cheap. I expect a dealer would want his client to come back for more or bring in more clients, etc.

I don't wanna be a dick, but that sounds a little like drug war propaganda, they always exaggerate how much dealers put in bad chems. I'm not saying that doesn't happen, it damn sure does. Maybe invest in one of those testing kits?

I've seen first hand people take "E" pills that were merely heroine. No thanks.

In Amsterdam they sell those test kits... If only the harmless drugs were legal no one would get hurt.

How much was that pill? 20 bucks? A size of a street located x pill completely filled with heroin...strange. mixing mdma and heroin? isnt that a little expensive and noneffective?

Its very possible that heroin is cheaper than X there. In Kuwait, I once got some odd looking/smelling hash...turned out to be a hunk of black tar heroin or something, got a refund, never spoke to that fuck again.

--------------------
Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing. -Paul Gilbert

I don't know.  I never smoked AstroTurf.  -Tug McGraw, after being asked if he preferred grass or artificial turf

OfflineDreamSignals
Morphogenetic Truth

Loc: the void
Re: Anyone agree that acid needs some mescaline and vice versa? [Re: Moodion]
    #9110437 - 10/21/08 03:27 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Okay well the middle east produces 90+% of the worlds heroin. :syringe:

I don't know, I kinda wanted to keep talking about mescaline. Let's manifest more mescaline in this world. :rocket:

--------------------

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. (93)
Love is the law, love under will. (93 93/93)

Offlinearpnuke
Always changing
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone agree that acid needs some mescaline and vice versa? [Re: DreamSignals]
    #9110453 - 10/21/08 03:29 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Mescaline is so mellow even at doses around 400-500mg.  The CEV are incredibly intricate and complex with some light OEV.  One time I mixed it with a weak hit (50-70mcg maybe) of some acid and it was incredible.

On lower doses of mescaline I can go to sleep while tripping.

Offlinetoday mylove
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone agree that acid needs some mescaline and vice versa? [Re: DreamSignals]
    #9110458 - 10/21/08 03:30 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

what sort of setting do you take mescaline in

home? or the woods?

i feel like a campfire would be essential for a mescaline trip

OfflineMoodion
Crotch Spelunker

#9110486 - 10/21/08 03:35 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

DreamSignals said:
Okay well the middle east produces 90+% of the worlds heroin. :syringe:

I don't know, I kinda wanted to keep talking about mescaline. Let's manifest more mescaline in this world. :rocket:

I mescaline scuba dived once, with a sitter (obviously). I was never much into the taxonomy aspect of scuba-diving. I kept asking "is that a rainbowfish?" whenever the light would refract off a fish.

But a campfire is alright..I guess..

--------------------
Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing. -Paul Gilbert

I don't know.  I never smoked AstroTurf.  -Tug McGraw, after being asked if he preferred grass or artificial turf

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: Anyone agree that acid needs some mescaline and vice versa? [Re: Moodion]
    #9110531 - 10/21/08 03:42 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Everything is pretty cool on mescaline, which is one thing I don't like about acid.

I started off mescaline and absolutely loved going on long hikes on it. There is no problem, and it's fantastic. Yet on acid it can be a little challenging to pay attention to where you are going, on the setting, and even just walking if it's a high enough dose.

--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.

Offlinetoday mylove
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone agree that acid needs some mescaline and vice versa? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9110560 - 10/21/08 03:48 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

on acid if the dose is high enough i need to do sit down for a long while and just let it happen. no point in walking around cause you miss a lot of the effects.

if the dose is just right though, i've had some crazy hikes on acid. where i felt like i could walk forever if i could.

on a number of acid trips, actually, i go through stages where i want to walk like crazy and then i get to a place. decide to sit or lay down, take it in. and then keep walking once the urge comes about. it makes it feel like you're on a tour of sorts..

Quote:

PyroBurns said:
Yet on acid it can be a little challenging to pay attention to where you are going, on the setting, and even just walking if it's a high enough dose.

that's me on mushrooms. things can get very confusing!

Edited by today mylove (10/21/08 03:51 PM)

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: Anyone agree that acid needs some mescaline and vice versa? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #9110806 - 10/21/08 04:39 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

PyroBurns said:

Mescaline also has the problem of sometimes not being busy enough (not so bad) and being a little low on visuals. Visuals aren't the most important thing in the world, but there's no way I can ever deny the coolness of shit straight up morphing in front of me on acid.

ive seen shit straight up morph in front of me on cacti, although thats not the point to ingest the medicine entirely, just one of the side effects of a heavy dose.

you just aren't eating enough. start off with 2+ feet next time of an old thick cutting.  better make that 4...

cacti are pretty forgiving, if you do overshoot you will be in heaven not hell lol

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract