Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Relationship advice. and be serious.
    #9101090 - 10/19/08 06:22 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I dated this girl for 3 years.  She was amazing for the most part.  We shared so many of the same things but were also different. 

Well.. we had trust issues and she would never let things go.  It's like if we got into an argument, she would need to bring up the past to make her point.  When we weren't arguing it was an awesome relationship.  I never felt this comfortable with any other girl. 

Things went wrong when I found out she had a myspace.  We both agreed to delete ours because of the drama it was causing.  I was over at her apartment one night and saw she was going on myspace, and she shut off her cpu real fast.  I said wtf?  I turned her computer back on and told her to log in.  I then went to my car to grab a hoody.  She then locked me out and i RAN to the front window where she was, and saw that she was on myspace.  She wouldnt let me back in!!  Well when she let me back in i read some shit.  She was telling her ex boyfriend[that lives in another state] how im 90% and asshole and 10% fiance material.  And how it flip flops...she was just talking alot of shit.

She added tons of dudes that had interests in being with her and we made deals not to talk to them.  I stopped talking to girls that were WAY hotter than her...just because she was insecure.

well we broke up, and then a week afterwards shes out dating dudes.  and another week after that she is dating this one dude.  She knew this dude for a week before he moved in with her.  She claims she needed the rent money.  ITS A ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT.  whatever.

anyway....she now tells me that the dude shes dating is so amazing and bla bla but he doesnt compare to me[djblackout].  I was perfect for her and all this shit. She tells me her parents think he should marry her, and she thinks hes an awesome dude, but for some reason the passion isnt there. 

I told her to dump him and then we can talk,  because im not some reserve boyfriend.  She dsaid she doesnt want to be alone and then find out i dont want her lol.

I'm so confused as what to do.  I loved this girl.  I even walked 10 miles when we werent together to talk to her.  I spilt my guts to her and told her to marry me.  It didnt work out that night but now 3 months later she wants to start hanging out with me and bla bla

I've been depressed over this shit and i need to know what to do.  My brain tells me to move on and forget about her, but my heart says otherwise.

Do i miss her?  or do i miss the memories we had?

Edited by djblackout (10/19/08 06:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleim_on_a_boat
Stranger

Re: Relationship advice. and be serious. [Re: djblackout]
    #9101113 - 10/19/08 06:27 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

fuck it dude.

if you're such a pimp, move on and leave that ho in the dust.

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: Relationship advice. and be serious. [Re: im_on_a_boat]
    #9101116 - 10/19/08 06:28 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

LOL  i didn't claim to be a pimp.  I was just saying that there were hotter girls that I could have dated, but they didnt have a personality like hers.

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9101121 - 10/19/08 06:29 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I spilt my guts to her and told her to marry me.

hardcore

--------------------

Invisibleim_on_a_boat
Stranger

#9101128 - 10/19/08 06:30 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

well sounds like she has a shitty personality if she's giving you the run around like that.

plus you're getting used goods and she's got drama with a housemate.

it's your world dude, i would say fuck it and holla at the other ladies.

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #9101134 - 10/19/08 06:31 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i dont know dude... seems to me this is a "grass is greener on the other side" case.. she acted pretty immature and still is, especially trying to secure a relationship with you before dumping the other guy just so that she will not be alone... and i think thats the problem, she doesn't know how to be alone... i say get some distance... and tell her to do the same... be honest with her, tell her how you feel, and tell her that because of all the shit that went down you cannot just get together like that... basically i think no good will come of it... not enough time has passed for you guys to evolve... the relationship will probably fall back into the same pattern a couple of weeks after getting back together... just my 2c

--------------------

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

#9101139 - 10/19/08 06:32 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

true that.  Shes just trying to come back and get the dope dick. 

I just wonder why i think about her and shit.  I have almost no interest to go get a new girlfriend right now.  WTF is wrong with me lol.  I havent been single longer than a few months since i was 15.

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

OfflineLeanin
Student of theIron Game
 User Gallery

#9101143 - 10/19/08 06:33 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

fuck that, sounds like shes more worried about what others think.

maybe shes lookin for a sugar daddy.

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
Re: Relationship advice. and be serious. [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9101144 - 10/19/08 06:33 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Umm...If you two are arguing over a fucking webpage you both have no business being together. I understand it wasn't the page, but what was said etc...

That just shows you don't trust her, and she doesn't trust you...And you two will never trust each other. You can't just suddenly start trusting someone in a relationship like that in my experience.

Let it go. There is someone better for you where you won't have to worry if she is fucking Sancho down the road.

--------------------

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: Relationship advice. and be serious. [Re: MHbound]
    #9101171 - 10/19/08 06:38 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MHbound said:
Umm...If you two are arguing over a fucking webpage you both have no business being together.

--That wasnt the only problem,  thats just what made the relationship end.  I was tired of all the drama

That just shows you don't trust her, and she doesn't trust you...And you two will never trust each other. You can't just suddenly start trusting someone in a relationship like that in my experience.

--True.  Thank you.

Let it go. There is someone better for you where you won't have to worry if she is fucking Sancho down the road.

gotta love someone that quotes sublime.  5 for you.  AND 5 FOR EVERYONEEEEE that helped

And yes,  she is so fuckin concerned what other people think it makes me sick

--------------------

Edited by djblackout (10/19/08 06:40 PM)

OfflineNo Agenda
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere else
    #9101276 - 10/19/08 07:03 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Sancho is a common term for the person someones wife or girlfriend cheats with. Especially in areas were latino culture is substantial.

Not sure how MH meant it but I thought I would throw that out there.

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: Relationship advice. and be serious. [Re: No Agenda]
    #9101289 - 10/19/08 07:05 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

oh,  well around here its like 80% white  8% mexican and whatever else is random or gas station attendants

--------------------

OfflineLndrydusting
Forever new. . .
Female User Gallery

#9101310 - 10/19/08 07:10 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

djblackout said:
true that.  Shes just trying to come back and get the dope dick. 

I just wonder why i think about her and shit.  I have almost no interest to go get a new girlfriend right now.  WTF is wrong with me lol.  I havent been single longer than a few months since i was 15.

You think about her because you associate the good times you had with her with actually her. There are always going to be good memeories from any relationship (unless you date a complete shithead) and there will always be bad ones (if not for you then you;re totally kidding yourself), what makes all the difference is which you choose to dwell on.

You said you two connected on personalities and some other stuff. Believe it or not there are other girls out there (maybe even some you already know but haven't gotten to know) that have these same qualities. Being hung up on someone who only wants to be with you to be with someone is self destructive and I'd advise against it if I were you.

Being alone isn't a bad thing. Maybe your desire (or lack there of) for another girlfriend isn't because you really want her. It could be you just need to be alone for a while and enjoy being single, not dragged into un-necessary drama. Just because she can't stand being alone doesn't mean you need her.

--------------------

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: Relationship advice. and be serious. [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #9101333 - 10/19/08 07:13 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

you just totally hit the nail on the head.

I've also been thinking that she may have been slowing my life down.  I want to further my education and she was bitchin about how i need to move out and all this shit.  I need to finish school and get a good job. 

she tries to make me feel like im some loser, because i dont want to move out and have less time to focus on school and my LIFE lol

--------------------

OfflineLndrydusting
Forever new. . .
Female User Gallery

#9101395 - 10/19/08 07:27 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Even the people you love can always be wrong for you. If you think she was holding you back chances are you are right. If someone you love truely loves you then they wont ridicule you for wanting to advance or better youself. Living with your parents or whoever isn't a bad thing either. Waiting until you can afford to move out and don;t have other things to focus on is smart not lazy.

--------------------

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: Relationship advice. and be serious. [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #9101418 - 10/19/08 07:30 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

thank you.:thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #9101553 - 10/19/08 07:59 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

She lies, hides things...

Get out

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost
Re: Relationship advice. and be serious. [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #9101806 - 10/19/08 08:53 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

WhiskeyClone said:

Get out

:thumbup:

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: Relationship advice. and be serious. [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #9102047 - 10/19/08 10:02 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

WhiskeyClone said:

Get out

i agree too.

--------------------

OfflineLndrydusting
Forever new. . .
Female User Gallery

#9102176 - 10/19/08 10:32 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

you're better off

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale