Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Re: Tonight was my second failure with lemon juice, what happened? [Re: PreyToGod]
    #9036834 - 10/06/08 11:31 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

You say that they "looked pretty dry"?

Mushrooms need to be cracker dry before you seal them in a jar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

Loc: truckin,,,
Re: Tonight was my second failure with lemon juice, what happened? [Re: 04281969]
    #9037012 - 10/06/08 12:17 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

By "pretty dry" it was suppose to be like pretty dry.  They weren't crumpiling to powder, but they were some of the drier shrooms I've seen in my extremely moist area.  Plus they were only in the jar two or three days and didn't show any sign of molding or moisture damage (anything realated to dampness).

--------------------
"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves... By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude." Huxuly
the man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed

just because we all see the:greenshroom:
doesn't mean we all see the same
:mushroom2:

I pushed my fingers through the earth, returned this flower to the dirt. so it could live, I walked away now. But I know... Not a day goes by when I don't feel this burn. There's a point we pass from which we can't return. I've felt the cold rain of the coming storm
None but ourselves can free our minds.”

OfflineDoidleTheDigger
nuby skeptic with help
Male

Loc: yomama
Re: Tonight was my second failure with lemon juice, what happened? [Re: PreyToGod]
    #9038530 - 10/06/08 06:33 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

that sounds like alot of depressants/opiates jsust doens sound good smoking depressant, taking opiate then still taking 2 more drugs to make you sleep, honestly, sounds like ppl becoming dependant on sleeping pills, just worse and thru more means :/

--------------------
"Git 'Er Done!"
"the sooner you start the sooner you get"
"if i ever hear you tell someone else ill stab you"
All of my posts are fictional

OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

Loc: truckin,,,
Re: Tonight was my second failure with lemon juice, what happened? [Re: DoidleTheDigger]
    #9040168 - 10/07/08 12:19 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i am very happy with my life, just mad i couldn't trip. thanks though cop/doc/mom/politican/goverment agent/giving unasked for advice/picture of perfection:cool:  Hold on, i'll change what I like...

--------------------
"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves... By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude." Huxuly
the man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed

just because we all see the:greenshroom:
doesn't mean we all see the same
:mushroom2:

I pushed my fingers through the earth, returned this flower to the dirt. so it could live, I walked away now. But I know... Not a day goes by when I don't feel this burn. There's a point we pass from which we can't return. I've felt the cold rain of the coming storm
None but ourselves can free our minds.”

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag