Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
Vivance
    #9035269 - 10/06/08 01:55 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

This new adderall clone has come out. It has been floating around my friends for a while, replacing there old adderall prescriptions. For some reason doctors think it is better and has less abuse potential. They are prescribed in 70 mg and are lisdexamphetamine. Unlike adderall they do not have a mix of different amphetamine salts.

Either way these Vivance KICK. I ate 3 70mg. They seem to have less head change than adderall, but with a more body high. I could not stop drawing for about 3 hours, i drew everything i could possibly think of. After that i cleaned my whole house. Then i went over to a friends place and he immediatly knew i was tweakin. After taking 2 more i stayed up all night, and stayed completely fuuucked up.

Anyways id like to here some more info on these pills. I"m not exactly sure how lisdexamphetamine, is different from dextro-amphetamine. If anyone knows anything about the chemical, or why doctors are changing people addy prescriptions to this, please let me know :laugh:.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLSDreamer
Psychedelic Atheist
Male

Re: Vivance [Re: SirSmokesAlot]
    #9035467 - 10/06/08 03:06 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

The only difference between Adderall and Vyvanse is that Vyvanse has a bit on the molecule that gets cleaved off in the liver, making it amphetamine. This prevents people from snorting it. Other than that, it's more or less identical to Addewrall.

--------------------

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Re: Vivance [Re: LSDreamer]
    #9035472 - 10/06/08 03:09 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Wow, thanks. Aight than, just don't snort it. No problem. But if that's true, why do they prescribe it in twice the dose of adderall?

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Vivance [Re: SirSmokesAlot]
    #9035621 - 10/06/08 04:30 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SirSmokesAlot said:
Wow, thanks. Aight than, just don't snort it. No problem. But if that's true, why do they prescribe it in twice the dose of adderall?

A: The L-lysine adds to the total weight of the molecule. After breaking down, 51% of the weight is d-amphetamine.

--------------------

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Re: Vivance [Re: poke smot!]
    #9035638 - 10/06/08 04:40 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

So a 70mg vivance is the same as a 35mg adderall. WOW, i love this forum.

So i have vivance is adderall that cannot be snorted, and weights twice as much as per active chems.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, notapillow, sui, PrimalSoup
37,525 topic views. 20 members, 260 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:

Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2014 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.001 seconds on 24 queries.