Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheAxis
Run like a cantalope
Male

Loc: New Jersey
Re: Im looking for a legal trip thats very close to shrooms. (moved) [Re: awesomebastard]
    #8979894 - 09/24/08 05:44 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

LSA to me is more like LSD, but that is probably gonna be the closest you get to shrooms

a low dose of aya would probably be somewhat similar

cactus is great, just different tho

--------------------
When you make your peace with authority, you become authority
                                    Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePlasmid
Absent
Male

Re: Im looking for a legal trip thats very close to shrooms. [Re: twenty three]
    #8979897 - 09/24/08 05:45 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

twenty three said:
Generally, possession implies intent, but this is not always the case.

I really think that intent to ingest is irrelevant, though if you can show that I'm wrong, please do.  Possession could also imply intent to traffic (even though that is a separate charge) or intent to poison someone, whatever.

Quote:

Interesting; that would indicate that ignorance is a legitimate defense in certain states.  Looking more closely, the federal scheduling backs this up to a certain extent.

I think on a government website I found, drug possession charges required evidence that: (1) the person was indeed aware of the fact that they were in possession of said substance (2) the person had enough time to decide to safely dispose of the substance but instead chose to remain in possession.  I think there was a third criteria, but where I live, possession requires that the accused also has knowledge that they indeed possess the drug.

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: Im looking for a legal trip thats very close to shrooms. (moved) [Re: tenacioustornado]
    #8979914 - 09/24/08 05:48 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Legal? Similar to shrooms?

Try salvia. It may not feel like a shroom trip when you breakthrough, but you'll never trip as hard on shrooms, LSD, or mescaline as you would on salvia.

It lasts anywhere between 10 and 15 minutes. Smoking it is the way to go. Buy at least some 40x and try it out! If you don't get high the first time, don't worry. Wait an hour and give it a shot again :thumbup:

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

OfflineTheAxis
Run like a cantalope
Male

Re: Im looking for a legal trip thats very close to shrooms. (moved) [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #8979943 - 09/24/08 05:52 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

you dont even need to wait an hour to try again, reverse tolerance ftw!

--------------------
                                    Jim Morrison

OfflineTheAxis
Run like a cantalope
Male

Re: Im looking for a legal trip thats very close to shrooms. (moved) [Re: TheAxis]
    #8979948 - 09/24/08 05:53 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

how sick would it be if pot had reverse tolerance :stoned:

--------------------
                                    Jim Morrison

OfflineN2loma
Foaming Pipe Snake
Male User Gallery

Re: Im looking for a legal trip thats very close to shrooms. (moved) [Re: tenacioustornado]
    #8980117 - 09/24/08 06:24 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

LSA effects have considerable similarities with psilocybin for me, save that LSA has a heavier feel, may be more stimulating (esp. at low doses), and tends to be more blatantly euphoric. The rub is that LSA tends to come with nasty gastro-intestinal irritants unless you separate the water solubles from the fat solubles; some irritation is probably due to LSA, too. Psilocybin seems to cause hallucinations at relatively lower doses and they tend to be neat moving hallucinations that I haven't noticed with LSA (i.e. objects slide around and distort), though both give me similar surface-pattern hallucinations (~Level 2/3).

--------------------
"So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean/
If I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be" -Divide by Disturbed

Good Guitars Don't Cry

Offlinecheech
third eyeenhanced entity

#8988242 - 09/26/08 05:14 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i can't believe you folks are actually answering that question! legal mushroom trip?! theres no such thing! every psychedelic has its own features and none is like the other. also.. mescaline in pure form is a schedule 1 drug. plus mescaline is nothing like mushrooms. first off its an amphetamine. people disliking amphetamine feelings will not like this. if you want to hallucinate off mescaline you will have to take 0.5-0.7 grams of it. which is a lot compared to other psychedelics. mushrooms are the coolest thing.. they grow just about everywhere. which makes them sort of legal because you dont even have to go buy them. plus if you eat em directly off the ground without touching them it can't be called posession. i don't know if consumption is illegal but what the heck.. they'll never find out anyway. nor do they care. morning glory might result in a very frightening trip with heavy bodyload and muscle cramps. just go for the illegal stuff! its the best! thats why they made it illegal you know.

its sort of like when someone finds out how cool something is they just make it illegal so no one else will ever be happy without consuming alcohol or tobacco which makes the military rich. just do what you wanna do.. you only live once. fuck the police!

OfflineOutLaw Shroomer
Stumbling About the Pasture
 User Gallery

Re: Im looking for a legal trip thats very close to shrooms. [Re: twenty three]
    #8988273 - 09/26/08 05:39 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

twenty three said:
Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

Morning glories and bananas are NOT illegal unless it can be proven that the person possessing them intended to possess the scheduled substance.

Surely we are not speaking of the famed Bananadine? LoL....ROTFL.... HA!  Do some research........  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bananadine  please try not to smoke up all your potassium...:whack:

OfflineScraitTrippin
Stranger

Re: Im looking for a legal trip thats very close to shrooms. (moved) [Re: N2loma]
    #8988420 - 09/26/08 07:26 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Wow.. my thread has grown. :laugh:. And ive gotten lots of information on it. Does LSA remain in ur spine like LSD? Im interested in the sythetic Psilocybin 4-Acetoxy-DMT. Any one know how to get ahold of such a thing.

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Im looking for a legal trip thats very close to shrooms. (moved) [Re: ScraitTrippin]
    #8988604 - 09/26/08 08:52 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

cheech said:
plus mescaline is nothing like mushrooms. first off its an amphetamine.

Quote:

ScraitTrippin said:
Does LSA remain in ur spine like LSD?

Awful. Just awful.

OfflineUK Explorer
Viva La Colonización!
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Im looking for a legal trip thats very close to shrooms. (moved) [Re: Moo456]
    #8988672 - 09/26/08 09:19 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I tried London Underground Chemistry X at a dance festival, it was like a very mild mushroom trip and was okay

--------------------
THE RISE OF THE WOODLOVERS - An Ongoing Project to Introduce Exotic Species To The United Kingdom And Encourage Their Naturalisation

Offlineshroomie_glen
RedHotPussyLiquor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Narf Carolina Flag
Re: Im looking for a legal trip thats very close to shrooms. (moved) [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #8988940 - 09/26/08 10:32 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tyler_0_durden said:
Legal? Similar to shrooms?

Try salvia. It may not feel like a shroom trip when you breakthrough, but you'll never trip as hard on shrooms, LSD, or mescaline as you would on salvia.

I beg to differ sir.  That claim is bold indeed.  I've vaped pure salvinorin crystals, not some shitty extract, and it isnt even comparable to the glory of shrooms, lsd, or mescal. 
Salvia is utterly dissapointing.  Have you ever had a hefty dose of any of those substances?  It doesnt seem likely, or you wouldnt have made such a whimsical, and downright farcical statement.

--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
Re: Im looking for a legal trip thats very close to shrooms. [Re: OutLaw Shroomer]
    #8988970 - 09/26/08 10:41 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OutLaw Shroomer said:
Quote:

twenty three said:
Morning glories and bananas are NOT illegal unless it can be proven that the person possessing them intended to possess the scheduled substance.

Surely we are not speaking of the famed Bananadine? LoL....ROTFL.... HA!  Do some research........  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bananadine  please try not to smoke up all your potassium...:whack:

No, we're talking about the handful of ppm of DMT that's in bananas.  Why the fuck would we be talking about bananadine? :confused:

OfflineScraitTrippin
Stranger

Re: Im looking for a legal trip thats very close to shrooms. (moved) [Re: Moo456]
    #8989922 - 09/26/08 03:02 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Moo456 said:
Quote:

cheech said:

Quote:

ScraitTrippin said:

Awful. Just awful.

Y do you got to hate on my question. I obviously think that it does. but im just curious becuase ive never read the fact somewhere. Y u gotta dawg somebody. Isnt that what this sites for. To get information and share knowledge.

OfflineScraitTrippin
Stranger

Re: Im looking for a legal trip thats very close to shrooms. (moved) [Re: ScraitTrippin]
    #8989930 - 09/26/08 03:04 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

LMAO sorry i read the comments after the one i quoted and thats hilarious.

Offlinedavidcoperfield
magic!
Male

Loc: ohio
    #8989943 - 09/26/08 03:09 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ScraitTrippin said:
Quote:

Moo456 said:
Quote:

cheech said:

Quote:

ScraitTrippin said:

Awful. Just awful.

Y do you got to hate on my question. I obviously think that it does. but im just curious becuase ive never read the fact somewhere. Y u gotta dawg somebody. Isnt that what this sites for. To get information and share knowledge.

Acid and LSA do stay in your spine for the rest of your life and mushrooms pull apart your brain...also Ex puts holes in your brain... and marijuana makes you insane.:rolleyes:

--------------------
If I'm free, it's because I'm always running.
Jimi Hendrix

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Im looking for a legal trip thats very close to shrooms. (moved) [Re: davidcoperfield]
    #8989958 - 09/26/08 03:12 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

^ yikes.. i dont think ill even mention anything considering all the crap that i read above in this thread.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineScraitTrippin
Stranger

Re: Im looking for a legal trip thats very close to shrooms. (moved) [Re: Locus]
    #8990046 - 09/26/08 03:40 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Ahhh...so ur saying that its all juss a scam the gov and others put up. lol. I want facts though honestly.. so save the sarcasm if there is any.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #8990075 - 09/26/08 03:52 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

No acid doesn't stay in your spine, sheesh.  Read some erowid sometime.

And since it wasn't said explicitly: Mescaline is NOT and amphetamine.  No alpha-methyl groups on that phenethylamine.

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Im looking for a legal trip thats very close to shrooms. [Re: ScraitTrippin]
    #8990081 - 09/26/08 03:54 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

In my opinion nothing is very close to mushrooms. Good luck.

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract