Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinealphapacifist
It's Magical!
Male

Do Morning Glory seeds work?
    #8950282 - 09/18/08 04:30 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I always read that shit that if you grind them up and eat them youll trip quite well. True or not? Dont know where to acquire anything else. But dont feel like spending money to just sit down and be bummed out. haha.

--------------------
Fuck Meth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Loc: 585/843
Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? [Re: alphapacifist]
    #8950406 - 09/18/08 04:51 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

yes you will trip, somewhat similar to LSD.  Only certain strains of MG are active though so get an active strain, I recommend Heavenly Blue.  Also you'll want to consume between 300-500 seeds and I suggest looking up an LSA extraction using alcohol and lighter fluid to avoid any nausea or body load that can be caused from the fatty acids on the seed shells.

Oh yea and make sure to buy organic seeds that are untreated so you dont get sick.

--------------------

OfflinefreeDOOM
Stranger then you
Male

Loc: New York, USA
Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #8950413 - 09/18/08 04:52 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

ive heard good things.

but personally ive had minimal effects from 350 seeds.

--------------------

Offlinealphapacifist
It's Magical!
Male

Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? [Re: freeDOOM]
    #8950447 - 09/18/08 04:57 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Can i buy them at like Home Depot? Or only online and stuff?

--------------------
Fuck Meth.

OfflineMr. Afterglow
An Old Soul

Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? [Re: freeDOOM]
    #8950450 - 09/18/08 04:58 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Of course they work! For me they add a more visual element to the LSA trip than hawaiian baby woodrose does. But Woodrose body high is amazing and it was one of the most beautiful experiences ive ever had.

--------------------
DMT provides regular, repeated, and reliable access to `other' channels. The other planes of existence are always there. . . . But we cannot perceive them because we are not designed to do so; our hard-wiring keeps us tuned in to Channel Normal. It takes only a second or two--the few heartbeats the spirit molecule requires to make its way to the brain--to change the channel, to open our mind to these other planes of existence"-from DMT: the Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman M.D.

OfflinefreeDOOM
Stranger then you
Male

Loc: New York, USA
    #8950451 - 09/18/08 04:58 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

youll probably find them there.

make should to get the right strain.

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#8950529 - 09/18/08 05:11 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

alphapacifist said:
I always read that shit that if you grind them up and eat them youll trip quite well. True or not? Dont know where to acquire anything else. But dont feel like spending money to just sit down and be bummed out. haha.

Yes, you can trip off of morning glory seeds. They contain LSA which is similar to LSD.

I have tried MG seeds probably 5-6 times now. Didn't actually trip until i got around 400 seeds as my dosage, 500 seeds produced a trip that made all my attempts and work worth it.

If you are wanting a colorful in your face trip MG seeds are not what your looking for. But if you enjoy experiencing and experimenting with different psychoactive plants then go for it. Most people don't enjoy the trip, the body load can be quite heavy for some people, and nausea and/or vomiting is not uncommon during the come up.

Like i said i didn't actually trip with MGs until after many attempts. But i kept at it as i really like experimenting with different plants and wanted to see what these little seeds had to offer. After finding the right dosage, getting the extraction perfected, and finding a way to kill the nausea i finally tripped, and with all the work i put into it over time made the trip just that much better.

It is hard to suggest a starting point since seed potency and quality varies so much, but if you would like to try MGs here is what you should do....

-Start with 200 Seeds
-Grind seeds into powder
-Add ground seeds into a few cups of bottled water (do not use water from the tap, it will ruin all the actives)
-Mix up and let this mixture sit in a cool dark place (fridge) for 2-24 hours.
-Agitate once more and filter off as much seed mush as possible.
-*This is optional but made quite a difference for my-self, add a few drops of peppermint oil and a shot or two of 80+ proof alcohol.
-Mix and let sit for a few more minutes, then drink.

TO fight nausea i have found that eating some honey toast while drinking it helps, and a few slices of fresh ginger root really does an amazing job at keeping the nausea in check.

*Adding the peppermint oil is said to convert the LSA into LSH, LSH is said to be closer to LSD than LSA. I didn't really experience tripping effects until i started adding peppermint oil and a bit of alcohol so :shrug: ....

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? [Re: openmind]
    #8950552 - 09/18/08 05:15 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i have tripped pretty well off it. tho i suggest doing a polar/non-polar or acid/base extraction

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinealphapacifist
It's Magical!
Male

#8950574 - 09/18/08 05:18 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Huh.. Well im too young to buy alcohol. haha. im only 19. But cool, does the trip last long? Im so stoked that i plan to do it tonight. But i work tomorrow. Am i in the clear? And also, will anyone be able to notice? I plan to do it when they sleep. But i might not. haha. Also. If i take around 300 roughly.. how many grams is that? Or will the bags just say "300 seeds"

--------------------
Fuck Meth.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8950589 - 09/18/08 05:21 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

... iso alcohol 91% or greater

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinealphapacifist
It's Magical!
Male

Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? [Re: thedudenj]
    #8950603 - 09/18/08 05:22 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

what is iso?

--------------------
Fuck Meth.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8950629 - 09/18/08 05:27 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

are you serious isopropyl alcohol, just go look up exractions online, the only ones you really dont find are the acid base exactions for it and well thats simple if you understand what an acid base extraction is.

--------------------

Offlinehazey
Male

#8950673 - 09/18/08 05:35 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i ate a muddy mix of lemon juice and about 400 HBMG seeds without extracting and tripped hard as fuck, but got extremely sick. it amounted to a spiritual journey of nursing my mind and body through the trip, and eventually my mind entered an extremely blissful state making it one of the most profound trips ive ever had. i did it with a friend too, and we both went through the same thing, and when we both entered that state of bliss and light we were able to share our thoughts with eachother, something i am absolutely sure occurred.

i didnt know the effects would be so severe, so i probably wouldnt do it again, but the conundrum is that the mistake of doing it caused the most profound trip of my life.

those little seeds are no joke!

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8950683 - 09/18/08 05:37 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I'd recommend HBWR seeds over Morning Glories... it only takes seven to ten seeds of HBWR to trip; whereas with morning glories you have to deal with hundreds and then will most likely have to perform an extraction.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#8950823 - 09/18/08 06:02 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

alphapacifist said:
Huh.. Well im too young to buy alcohol. haha. im only 19. But cool, does the trip last long? Im so stoked that i plan to do it tonight. But i work tomorrow. Am i in the clear? And also, will anyone be able to notice? I plan to do it when they sleep. But i might not. haha. Also. If i take around 300 roughly.. how many grams is that? Or will the bags just say "300 seeds"

I really can't remember how long my MG trips lasted, if i had to guess i would say 4-6 hours, from come-up to come down, and add another 2-4 hours to be completely back to baseline, but even the day after my MG trips i still have had tracers for 1/2 the day and the afterglow has always been great. Always makes my mind feel refreshed and cleansed.

If you have to work the next day i would try and put it off until you have a day off, but you should be fine, it is your call. What time would you be going into work?...

I found the MG trip to be relatively light and clear headed in comparison to a mushroom trip, but there was still some mind-fuck so people may be able to tell that your acting a bit different not to mention your pupils are going to be huge which is a dead give away. But if you are going to be tripping around people that you shouldn't be, this is just increasing the chances of you getting paranoid and/or a bad trip, but hey you know yourself better than anyone else so again your call.

At places like Home Depot seeds are usually sold in packs of 1.5g, and contain anywhere from 30-50 seeds. Don't go buy the weight on the package, just buy 8-10 packs and count out the amount of seeds you want for your dosage. Wash the seeds with dish soap and water before you do anything tho....one, they are dirty...two, some companies will put a coating on the seed that will increase the nausea.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8950839 - 09/18/08 06:05 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

4-8 hours on a proper dose it should last as long as LSD if not longer i have found myself still on lsa for 12-14 hours

--------------------

Offlinealphapacifist
It's Magical!
Male

Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? [Re: thedudenj]
    #8954450 - 09/19/08 11:47 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Okay, well check it out. I went to Home Depot. Asked for the seeds (as i couldnt find them in the Garden Center).. They said they didnt have any.. Went to Wal-mart.. Same scenario..

So i looked up some places nearby that are "garden supply" centers and im hoping they have them. My blender is broken, so i wont be able to grind them up. I like to see visuals.. so should i go with the Hawaiian babies, or the heavenly blue?

--------------------
Fuck Meth.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? (moved) [Re: alphapacifist]
    #8954454 - 09/19/08 11:48 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

This thread was moved from The Pub.

Reason:
this is in the wrong forum.

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #8954481 - 09/19/08 11:53 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Do a, somewhat complex for a noobie,extraction.
Or at least a simple water based method.

They are great, even when I took the powder, ONCE I had a great experience.
Other times, overall, it was awful.
Watch out for U.S. seeds, many of them are sprayed with nasty chemicals to discourage the use of the seeds.

I took about 300 seeds. Ground, and raw. With just water.
There was some rough nausea,, but we had lots of children's gravol.

And it was absolutely amazing.
Very drippy, let me know it's you have lots of melting. I did. :tripping:

That one great time has made me dream of a proper extraction ever since.
I would like to get the LSA nearly pure an then put it into grain alcohol. Unless it ends up there anyway, depending of course on which extraction I do.

--------------------

Offlinealphapacifist
It's Magical!
Male

Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8954516 - 09/19/08 12:00 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I cant find them locally. Does the strain something "red" contain LSA? I live in Colorado and all the garden shops dont have them. Only one place has something "red"

--------------------
Fuck Meth.

OfflineCulpepers
Open-Minded Fugitive

Loc: Denmark Flag
    #8954549 - 09/19/08 12:08 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Hi alphapacifist! I'm not trying to be a dick here, but it seems to me that you need to think the situation over once or twice. If you can't be bothered to wait for the better moment to trip, then I don't think you appreciate the seriousity of the substance. Remember that LSA might bring you a deeply profound, life changing spiritual experience!

--------------------
"Imagine all of creation as a big pond of water. Your life is a drop of water falling from the sky. During life you feel separate and then you hit the water and become one with it. There is no drop of water anymore, just the pond."
-- ChinaCat72

OfflineShroomBoominKid
Stranger

#8954567 - 09/19/08 12:14 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I'm so sorry.. I wanted to keep an eye on this thread and i couldnt find out how without replying. So If anyone would like to scold me then tell me how its done I would be ever so grateful.

P.S. I've done the water only extraction numerous times from 300-650 seeds with minimul results (heavenly blues from dutchland)

Offlinealphapacifist
It's Magical!
Male

Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? [Re: ShroomBoominKid]
    #8954596 - 09/19/08 12:22 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I know that. That is why i am so eager. And youre not being a dick. =).
Im just really anxious i guess.. and no where has them. Ive been wanting to try them for over a year.

--------------------
Fuck Meth.

OfflineCulpepers
Open-Minded Fugitive

#8954699 - 09/19/08 12:49 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

It's very reasonable that you're eager :smile: . Personally, I've been planning my next trip for about a year - it's not my first acid trip, though. I've got the setting just right, and the amount of planning involved has just been enormous. I guess that I'm just trying to say that a good acid trip calls for good planning and a good setting :smile:

Good luck to you!

--------------------
"Imagine all of creation as a big pond of water. Your life is a drop of water falling from the sky. During life you feel separate and then you hit the water and become one with it. There is no drop of water anymore, just the pond."
-- ChinaCat72

Offlinealphapacifist
It's Magical!
Male

Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? [Re: Culpepers]
    #8954726 - 09/19/08 12:55 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah i get that. I just dont know where to get acid. Or MG for that matter. No place locally has them. =(.

Agh.

--------------------
Fuck Meth.

OfflineCulpepers
Open-Minded Fugitive

#8954919 - 09/19/08 01:37 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, that is a drag :thumbdown:

For me, finding acid has pretty much been a matter of talking to the right people and going to the right kind of parties and festivals.

From what i hear, MG seeds are in good supply in the US(?) They sure are over here (northern europe). Aren't there any good head shops in your area?

--------------------
-- ChinaCat72

Offlinealphapacifist
It's Magical!
Male

Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? [Re: Culpepers]
    #8954993 - 09/19/08 01:50 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Im on the phone. Found a place that has MG. HAHAHA! *jumps like girl*

and theyre okay here..

--------------------
Fuck Meth.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#8955433 - 09/19/08 03:50 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

alphapacifist said:
Okay, well check it out. I went to Home Depot. Asked for the seeds (as i couldnt find them in the Garden Center).. They said they didnt have any.. Went to Wal-mart.. Same scenario..

So i looked up some places nearby that are "garden supply" centers and I'm hoping they have them. My blender is broken, so i wont be able to grind them up. I like to see visuals.. so should i go with the Hawaiian babies, or the heavenly blue?

They are probably going to be somewhat harder to find this time of the year since summer is winding down not as many places are going to have them, but some should have them all year long.

That sucks that your blender is broken, that is what i use to grind my seeds up and it works great. Coffee grinders work also, you can find cheap ones at walmart I'm sure if you don't have one.

LSA/MG isn't really all that visual of a trip, at least in my experience and what i have gathered from reading other peoples trip reports. When i got to my 500 seed dose i had some tracers, colors & objects became more vivid & clear, and some mild shape shifting/ morphing.  And that was at a rather high dose. Everyone will react differently, but remember visuals aren't the only thing to a trip.

I'm not sure of to many places that have Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, you will probably have to go online to find them. But either way they both contain the same general active which is LSA, though they both also have different amounts of other amides or things that can give each seed a slightly different trip I'm sure.

--------------------

Offlinealphapacifist
It's Magical!
Male

#8955454 - 09/19/08 03:57 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, ive written down seriously about 15 numbers that ive called. feel like ive called everywhere...  Fuckin sucks dude. Ive been thinking about it all weekend and been waiting for Friday.

--------------------
Fuck Meth.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#8955546 - 09/19/08 04:25 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

alphapacifist said:
Yeah, ive written down seriously about 15 numbers that ive called. feel like ive called everywhere...  Fuckin sucks dude. Ive been thinking about it all weekend and been waiting for Friday.

If you have a card you could always just go online and get some. And usually the seeds are more reliable and cleaner when bought from an actual herbal website, and much cheaper you get way more seeds for you $.

--------------------

Offlinealphapacifist
It's Magical!
Male

#8955583 - 09/19/08 04:31 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Not really though cuz then you gotta pay shipping and wait. haha. Im impatient. Well ive called everyone and no one has them due to it almost being fall. They have the new "fall line" of seeds in. Damnit. Im all bummed now. I thought i was finally going to have my first real trip experience. Couldnt wait to write about it. Agh.

--------------------
Fuck Meth.

OfflinePlasmid
Absent
Male

#8956173 - 09/19/08 06:52 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I have consistently found that commercially available seeds work and that locally grown seeds are variable.

OfflineGoldenCapAttack
Psilocybin Dumpster Divin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mush Mountain
    #8956194 - 09/19/08 06:55 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

where can you find the HBWR seeds?
how long is the "come up"?

--------------------
My Lysergic Masterpeice

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? [Re: GoldenCapAttack]
    #8956903 - 09/19/08 10:25 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

GoldenCapAttack said:
where can you find the HBWR seeds?
how long is the "come up"?

Just google Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds and several online vendors should come up.

I have never done HBWR but with MG it took about 1 1/2 hours for my self to be full on tripping.

--------------------

OfflineUK Explorer
Viva La ColonizaciĆ³n!
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #8957790 - 09/20/08 05:52 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

"Morning glory seeds contain LSA (d-lysergic acid amide) that produces a trip similar to LSD. The difference is that there are fewer visuals (if any) and most of LSD's other "body effects" are significantly less. Morning glory seeds produce a mind trip reminiscent of LSD. The quality of the experience is directly proportional to the amount of seeds one can manage to ingest.

From The Complete Morning Glory FAQ:

PREPARATION : BEST METHOD

Equipment:

Coffee Grinder or equivalent to powder seeds
2 Jars with Lids
1 Coffee Filter or Funnel
Coffee Filters or Filter Paper
Chemical/Biological:

Morning Glory Seeds {Heavenly Blue variety contains the most LSA per seed} (1 seed = ~ 1ug) (50-500ug=1 dose)
Petroleum Ether
Ethanol-based liquid suitable for human consumption in approximate order of preference:
Reagent Grade Ethanol
EverClear or similiar substance
100 Proof or better vodka or gin
151 Proof rum
other beverages 80 proof or better
- or -
Water-based beverages (not preferred (nausea))

Processing Methodology:

If using treated seeds wash thoroughly in detergent and cold water first.
Grind seeds to powder in coffee grinder {or pepper mill}
Place powder in jar with a "healthy" qty of petroleum ether. (~360-500 ml/500 seeds (can't use too much, can use too little))
Put lid on jar and shake it vigorously for a while. Let stand 20 minutes (you can shake it more if you like) Shake jar, remove lid, and pour suspension into filter (with filter paper in place).
Use second jar to catch the petroleum ether than comes through the filter paper. (Windows should be open or do this outside otherwise you will get prematurely in a non-canonical fashion). If some seed powder clings to the side of the jar, rinse it out with some of the filtered ether.
When finished, you will have slightly discolored petroleum ether in a jar and the powder on the filter paper.
*** DO NOT DRINK THE PETROLEUM ETHER ***.

Put the lid on that jar and save it to reuse next time (you can get at least five processing cycles out of it). Dry the seed powder THOROUGHLY.
Wash and dry the empty jar.
When powder is thoroughly dry, place it back in the jar and add alcohol. The amount of alcohol is critical, since you will be drinking it later, and will vary according to your propensities, tolerances, and the intended intensity of your proposed voyage.
For light, recreational use, assuming reasonable alcohol tolerance use 1 oz. of alcohol per 30-50 seeds. For intense meditation use 1 /250 seeds. If you use a high seed/alcohol ratio you will want to prepare a large number of seeds at a time otherwise you will be working with micro-quantities and it gets more tedious (unless you like that sort of thing).
Soak the seed powder in the alcohol, shaking frequently, for three days.
Filter again, as before. Discard the seed powder (unless you wish to make 'soap'). Keep the alcohol for use. Drink the alcohol to achieve desired effect.

Important: Do not use tap water in conjunction with any part of the seed preparation (e.g. substituting tap water for the alcohol). The chlorine in tap water will destroy the LSA.
"

Thanks to everything2.com

I have all the gear ready at mine but just need the high grade alcohol. Everclear doesn't seem available in the UK so I may have to plump for blue Smirnoff (about 45%). Can anyone suggest anything better which should be obtainable in UK?

I noticed IPA suggested, could this be used with this method, or has it added poisons to discourage drinking?

To the original poster, here in the UK I just pop down to the local garden center and even pound stretcher and places have them. Anywhere that sells flower seeds really. Otherwise online vendors all seem to have

--------------------
THE RISE OF THE WOODLOVERS - An Ongoing Project to Introduce Exotic Species To The United Kingdom And Encourage Their Naturalisation

OfflineUK Explorer
Viva La ColonizaciĆ³n!
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? [Re: UK Explorer]
    #8957793 - 09/20/08 05:53 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I've also heard about peppermint oil elsewhre. Where would I add this to this process and how much?

--------------------
THE RISE OF THE WOODLOVERS - An Ongoing Project to Introduce Exotic Species To The United Kingdom And Encourage Their Naturalisation

OfflineN2loma
Foaming Pipe Snake
Male User Gallery

Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? [Re: UK Explorer]
    #8957856 - 09/20/08 06:55 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Raw Heavenly Blue seeds have worked for me as a shroom-like psychedelic at 300+ seeds and as a mild stimulant and muscle relaxant at even under 20 seeds. I've been using the same batch of seeds from an ethnobotanical company for years. I haven't tried water extraction with them.

Unfortunately their taste is worse than an equivalent weight of probably any type of shroom you can find, though removing the volatile oils in the seeds will remove the nasty flavors...I also find that cooking the seeds (frying or sauteeing) in margarine will make them brown-up, turn crunchy, and taste like pine nuts (at least some potency remains, but I haven't tried cooking and eating a large quantity yet).

(Cooking does not work with Rivea corymbosa and probably won't with HBWR, it seems)

--------------------
"So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean/
If I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be" -Divide by Disturbed

Good Guitars Don't Cry

Edited by N2loma (09/20/08 06:57 AM)

OfflinePlasmid
Absent
Male

Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? [Re: N2loma]
    #8958348 - 09/20/08 10:28 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

IMO, the FAQ involving everclear is shit.

All you need is water, a pepper grinder / coffee bean grinder / blender, cheese cloth / porous coffee filter.

Grind seeds.
Soak in water for at least 10 minutes.
Filter through cloth or filter paper.
Filtrate contains soluble amides of lysergic acid and related compounds.

The seeds are approximately 1 gram / 30 seeds.  I seriously don't recommend going above 15 grams (450 seeds).  7 grams is alright for a test dose.  Physical side effects can be unpleasant (I get vasoconstriction and notice that my hands feel cramped).

Lysergic acid amide itself (ergine) one of the ergot alkaloids found in morning glory seeds, but IIRC Hofmann thought ergometrine (ergonovine, lysergic acid propanolamide) may be the principle psychedelic.

* Ergine (Lysergic Acid Amide, LAA, LA-111, Lysergamide)
  * Isoergine (Isolysergic Acid Amide)
  * Ergonovine (Lysergic Acid Propanolamide)

The chemicals found in much lower concentrations are:

Agroclavine
        Setoclavine
        Restuclavine
        Cycloclavine
        Lysergine
        * Elymoclavine
        * Lysergol
        Penniclavine
        Chanoclavine

A "*" indicates that the substance is thought to have psychedelic activity.

As for this stuff about peppermint oil and "LSH", I have seen the original thread about this and the related paper, but have yet to see anything which even remotely makes me believe that LSH has even been prepared by anyone (I haven't looked at all the posts, but the LSH thing looks like a shitty pipe dream).

Offlinejohnuk
Strangerlove
Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? [Re: deCypher]
    #8958516 - 09/20/08 11:20 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The Cypher said:
I'd recommend HBWR seeds over Morning Glories... it only takes seven to ten seeds of HBWR to trip; whereas with morning glories you have to deal with hundreds and then will most likely have to perform an extraction.

^^^^ This is a better plan.

You need to make sure you get actual HBWR seeds, not something that looks like them.

I've taken them a few times. First time 7 or so (can't remember) I felt pretty terrible. Sick, urge to constantly stretch and move around, but with my eyes closed I was seeing rotating 3d objects in my mind with lightning like sparks coming off them, colours seemed to slew around a little with my eyes open.

Next time I took 15 with two other people. One was sick within two hours or so. The other was being sick the next morning, around 9 hours later. Strangely, apart from a slight stomach upset, I was perfectly good throughout the night. I'd smoked a bit of green, but I don't know if that could have such a strong effect.

Again, 100% unable to sleep and an urge to stretch out my muscles and move around all night. The next morning it was really sunny outside and everything still had a sparkle to it. No intense visuals throughout the trip, but a cool brighter than normal, sparkly appearance to things. I felt excellent as they started to wear off as well, super refreshed and my feet were tingling a little. I was sure I could still feel something different the next night when we went for a smoke.

I tried taking 25. Just too sick. Puked them up, no real lasting effect. I went outside and it seemed like the sun had moved up to the Earth.

If you sick them up, the effect seems to wear off extremely quickly, and I chewed mine really well. When I've been sick, and seen other people be sick, the effects just don't seem to persist. When I've held them down, they've lasted a -long- time.

You should also feel a disgusting, dry, almost soapy taste in your mouth and your skin might feel dry - that's a good sign you have the correct HBWR seeds.

Your need the correct seeds, enough of them and not to be sick. If you fail on any of these, you will fail to feel much.

Edited by johnuk (09/20/08 11:24 AM)

Offlineicanbeaccident
Stranger
Re: Do Morning Glory seeds work? [Re: johnuk]
    #8959587 - 09/20/08 04:26 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

After years of wanting to hallucinate...morning glory was the first drug that actually met my expectations. After taking lower doses (250-300 seeds) I had 700 left and figured I'd take them all. It was great. I did get sick and regretted eating them for about 15 minutes but that went away and what I was left with was intense euphoria and tracers from what I remember...It's really hard to remember exactly what I experienced...all I know is that it was way better then DXM and Diphenhydramine. Dduring this experience I realized why people get addicted to the harder drugs that cause euphoria. I just wanted to let you know that yes! They do work! Well for me any way. Keep in mind that I'm 6 2 220 lbs. So you may not need to take 700.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag