Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehighdroponics Happy Birthday!
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
I fucking love salvia
    #8924532 - 09/13/08 04:52 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

one hit of plain leaf from a regular pipe and woosh, i'm standing there swaying back and forth laughing to myself for no apparent reason, the ground breathing and at one point looking like it turned into a sea of grass and changing from green to purple.

now i'm wondering, is my salvia plant just overly potent or has my tolerance seriously gone that far backwards to where i only need a hit of plain leaf? is anyone else blessed with this or am i the only one having a nice trip off of only one hit of plain leaf? through a regular pipe at that.

edit: this is the first time that i've picked it up in about 6 or 7 months, but back then one hit of plain leaf would give me the same effect.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Edited by highdroponics (09/13/08 04:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I fucking love salvia [Re: highdroponics]
    #8924576 - 09/13/08 05:02 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i have taken over 50 hits of plain leaf out of pipe and got zero effect.  Then i took one hit of 80X a couple weeks later out of a bong, and it dominated my brain.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Re: I fucking love salvia [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8924613 - 09/13/08 05:09 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

if i took a hit of 80x i think i would die or something, that would be WAY overdoing it for me by far with just a hit giving the decent effect it already gives me.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8924630 - 09/13/08 05:12 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah that was the last time i did salvia.  I got severe dysphoria, and dissociation.  All in all a pretty bad experience, i would rather do mushies or LSD.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
    #8924649 - 09/13/08 05:15 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

we both love the same woman

--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
    #8924652 - 09/13/08 05:16 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

The only time I get effect from my plants is after smoking a huge joint of leaf. The leaves themselves are not very potent, but yours could be abnormally high due to growing conditions, or you could be sensitive to salvinorin. :shrug:

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: I fucking love salvia [Re: satyr]
    #8924666 - 09/13/08 05:18 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

lately cuttings of my salvia plant are poking out of my diefenbachia and any pot that will have them, they are getting pretty crowded.
love it
love it.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

#8924681 - 09/13/08 05:20 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

wait, smoking joints of it works as well? i thought only taking hits out of pipes/bongs worked because salvinorin needed to be vaporized or something.

--------------------

Offlinetherapture
Tune Up Your Chips and Circuits
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere on the southern...
    #8924978 - 09/13/08 06:29 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

highdroponics said:
wait, smoking joints of it works as well? i thought only taking hits out of pipes/bongs worked because salvinorin needed to be vaporized or something.

No, smoking a joint of it is wasteful, to say the least. Salvia, can be two different animals. Smoking it via a joint, where you stay conscious and mostly aware of your world around you...is pretty mild, compared to hitting say, 1/15g of 20x out of a bong, that will render you seemingly out of it to outside observers, but in your mind, you will not know of the real world any longer!!!

Be careful folks, salvia, though legal, can fuckin' rock your ass...do not treat it like a high as you would pot.

--------------------
There is nothing but the truth...we are born and we die. Tune up your chips and circuits, you're going to live longer! -Electric Universe "Tune Up"

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
Re: I fucking love salvia [Re: therapture]
    #8925050 - 09/13/08 06:46 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Joints are only wasteful when you only have a little :wink:

But with homegrown leaf, I have found that joints are more convenient to smoke than a bong. With pipes and bongs you constantly have to reload over and over again, wasting precious time for the salvinorin to kick in. With a joint, you can sit back and toke away.
But it all comes down to preference really

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
    #8925086 - 09/13/08 06:53 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

salvinorin is dose-dependent, and has a high vap point. too little, and you get little to no effect, too much and you get amnesia (during the experience).

excesssiveX extracts are actually pointless; just means you need to vaporize less material.

a bowl of 5X is just as wild as a bit of 60X or 80X, if you hit it hard enough.

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

InvisibleBEEP

Re: I fucking love salvia [Re: piracetam]
    #8925102 - 09/13/08 06:56 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i don't want to hijack this thread but would it be pointless to pack a full bowl of 25x salvia get the effects from one hit, pass it to a friend and they hit it and get the same effects (potency wise) we wont be the only people there. 2 sitters. then a switch off when we come 2.

OfflineOphanim
The Molecule'sSpirit
Male

Re: I fucking love salvia [Re: BEEP]
    #8925190 - 09/13/08 07:12 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Salvia sounds more fun in low doses. Based on what I've heard about extracts, I would probably rather go for the plain leaf and risk nothing happening. Not that many speak positively about blowing yourself out of this world every time.

Offlinethe_0wl
The Space Bird
Male

Re: I fucking love salvia [Re: Ophanim]
    #8925227 - 09/13/08 07:22 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Glad you like it.  It was pretty unpleasant for me.  Cant stand the body load.  Feels like whatever your sitting/laying on is cold hard steal pressing against you and I got really hot and my clothes feel like sand paper on my skin.  Just a very hot, uncomfortable, thousand needles kind of feeling..it did remove me from this planet however.

--------------------
Everything I say on this website and forum is completely false and fantasy role play.  In reality I do not engage in any illegal activities regardless of what my posts say.

Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Re: I fucking love salvia [Re: Ophanim]
    #8925232 - 09/13/08 07:23 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

oh i absolutely love breaking through into salviaspace but i pretty much require myself to have a friend watching over me while i do so.

edit: and i would say the the body load is definitely one thing i like about salvia, i'm not quite sure why.

--------------------

Edited by highdroponics (09/13/08 07:24 PM)

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
    #8926535 - 09/14/08 12:11 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

ah i see yuore blessed with sensitivity as i am, i can get nice effects off of plain leaf with no reverse tolerance, im planning on ordering some cuttings, home grown always seems more potent anyway

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

OfflineShepp
Stranger
Male

Re: I fucking love salvia [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8926913 - 09/14/08 02:08 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I find salvia to be one of the most destroying things I have ever done in my life.  A single bong rip of 80x extract on my 3rd or 4th time of trying the stuff and boooooooooooom blast off.  I dunno if its different for anyone else but I remember coming back to my body layer by layer and then being peeled away again like a potato.  Since then I have noticed that I never dream anymore and some things in life seem completely pointless. . . Maybe thats just me :frown:

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. ~~Hunter S. Thompson

Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Loc: New England, USA
    #8926940 - 09/14/08 02:17 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i feel like i need to make a list of drugs i have done and drugs i need to try and put salvia and dmt under "need to try"

--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.

InvisibleJack yo Self foo
The Artful Dodger
 User Gallery

Loc: Where the red fern grows....
    #8927505 - 09/14/08 06:30 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

pretty cool stuff...

--------------------
You learn something new everyday, so be sure you learn something from it.

OfflineTheAcidNinja
Is that a Weasel?

Re: I fucking love salvia [Re: Shepp]
    #8927535 - 09/14/08 06:48 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shepp said:
I dunno if its different for anyone else but I remember coming back to my body layer by layer and then being peeled away again like a potato.

i had the same feeling when i hit 20x in a bong, it was weird to say the least

--------------------
Living is easy with eyes closed - John Lennon

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom