Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekriminalelement
"jesus wept."
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ay! los popos estan aqui!
Re: Venting about racist bullshit [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8887647 - 09/06/08 05:10 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

hatred takes too much energy, it stops you from enjoying happiness

--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery
Loc: Elsewhere.
Re: Venting about racist bullshit [Re: TheHappieHippies]
    #8887940 - 09/06/08 06:28 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

It's fucked up. I read through most of it. However my attention span isn't that great. I thought most people were over that. It would be different if he looked cracked out and looked hella shady. I can't act completely innocent though. Black people, afro americans, negros, whatever they wish to be called, are fine in my book. I just hate ebonics. However, mexicans are a different story. God. Mexicans.... ANyway. It's sad that an OLD MAN, regardless whether he was black, white, asian, or Indian (from India), who has obvious health problems, can't get a place to live. I give you props for befriending him. That's really chill of you.

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Venting about racist bullshit [Re: misos]
    #8887975 - 09/06/08 06:37 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Judging a who group of people based on a broad generalization is stupid, no matter what race it is.

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery
Re: Venting about racist bullshit [Re: Redstorm]
    #8888019 - 09/06/08 06:53 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Eh. Where do you live? Apparently not where there are a lot of mexicans. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MEXICAN, mostly, that i have come across, is a dirty fucking pig. Don't get me wrong, I have a friend who is apparently from Mexico. He is cool as hell. I have had bad experiences with every other mexican. When they are sitting there STARING holes in your girlfriend, essentially raping her with their eyes, with you sitting there, makes them a relentless, disrespectful pig in my opinion. White guys do it on a rare occasion, and I hate it equally. It is simply MY opinion. I have had many heated debates with people about it, and have always backed my shit up. I don't typically shit talk things unless I know what I am talking about. You have your opinions, as do I. I would not dare consider myself a ignorant person. As a matter of fact, I am one of the least ignorant people that I know.

I am sure there are decent mexicans out there, I just haven't met them. So far, 99% of them, in my experience, are the same.

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8888136 - 09/06/08 07:23 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I just moved from Texas, so you are completely fucking wrong about your assumptions.

I've met many great Mexican people. I worked with many in a professional setting and there was absolutely no difference between how they acted versus any other race.

There are bad and good people in every race. That includes close-minded white people who make absurd generalizations about other groups of people.

Offlinejonathanseagull
Cool!
Male

Re: Venting about racist bullshit [Re: TheHappieHippies]
    #8888140 - 09/06/08 07:24 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You shouldn't smoke anything while pregnant.

--------------------
Loving in truth, and fain in verse my love to show, That the dear She might take some pleasure of my pain: Pleasure might cause her read, reading might make her know, Knowledge might pity win, and pity grace obtain.

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery
    #8888219 - 09/06/08 07:55 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Hmm. Well, my apologies for assuming incorrectly. As I stated before, you have your opinions, and I have mine. i am not telling you you are incorrect for not liking them. I am simply expressing myself. Now, I don't limit my hatred to just mexicans. HAHAHA! I fucking hate most people. Mexicans just get extra attention. And assuming you are calling me close minded, fuck you. I am very not close minded. I take that somewhat offensively. I am very open to MOST everything. Even to the fact that there are decent mexicans. As I stated, I have an acquaintance that is from mexico.

And I never once said that I hated all mexicans. Just all the ones that I have had encounters with, and the ones that I see walking around disrespecting my community by going around vandalizing innocent peoples housees. Fuck. A gang of these people went around and spray painted an entire fucking apratment complex. Geez, I guess thats ok. What about all the news reports you here about drug busts, rape, gangs, gang beatings, etc etc that nearly strictly involve mexicans? No, they are great people. God, I am such an ass. I know of a gang of mexicans that jumped out of a car, and beat some kid nearly to death just for fun. Now he is paralyzed for life. When I was in jail, there was a guy, mexican, WHO RAPED HIS 13 Y/O DAUGHTER. Multiple times. Maybe it is different where I am. But, even my godfearing christian mother doesn't like them. Now I really love mexicans. 

They deserve their stereotyping. Just as us americans deserve ours. You have to stop and think where these stereotypes come from. FROM PEOPLE THAT DO THE STEREOTYPES. I am IN NO WAY limiting these crimes strictly to mexicans. A lot of races do these disgusting things. However, where I am, it is 80%, if not more, mexicans that do it.

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8888226 - 09/06/08 07:58 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

And I never once said that I hated all mexicans. Just all the ones that I have had encounters with, and the ones that I see walking around disrespecting my community by going around vandalizing innocent peoples housees. Fuck. A gang of these people went around and spray painted an entire fucking apratment complex. Geez, I guess thats ok. What about all the news reports you here about drug busts, rape, gangs, gang beatings, etc etc that nearly strictly involve mexicans? No, they are great people. God, I am such an ass. I know of a gang of mexicans that jumped out of a car, and beat some kid nearly to death just for fun. Now he is paralyzed for life. When I was in jail, there was a guy, mexican, WHO RAPED HIS 13 Y/O DAUGHTER. Multiple times. Maybe it is different where I am. But, even my godfearing christian mother doesn't like them. Now I really love mexicans.

These behaviors can be seen in any race. It has more to do with being impoverished and less to do with being Mexican.

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery
    #8888232 - 09/06/08 07:59 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

As I stated. HOWEVER, AGAIN, where I am , it is mainly mexicans. So, done. Have a good night.

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Mr. Hit Dat Hoe
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Houston
    #8888234 - 09/06/08 08:00 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

misos said:
Hmm. Well, my apologies for assuming incorrectly. As I stated before, you have your opinions, and I have mine. i am not telling you you are incorrect for not liking them. I am simply expressing myself. Now, I don't limit my hatred to just mexicans. HAHAHA! I fucking hate most people. Mexicans just get extra attention. And assuming you are calling me close minded, fuck you. I am very not close minded. I take that somewhat offensively. I am very open to MOST everything. Even to the fact that there are decent mexicans. As I stated, I have an acquaintance that is from mexico.

They deserve their stereotyping. Just as us americans deserve ours. You have to stop and think where these stereotypes come from. FROM PEOPLE THAT DO THE STEREOTYPES. I am IN NO WAY limiting these crimes strictly to mexicans. A lot of races do these disgusting things. However, where I am, it is 80%, if not more, mexicans that do it.

That's disgusting.

--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8888242 - 09/06/08 08:02 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

misos said:
As I stated. HOWEVER, AGAIN, where I am , it is mainly mexicans. So, done. Have a good night.

That's unfortunate that your experiences make you think irrationally.

Offlinethekwazz
Calm.Collected.German
Male User Gallery

Loc: City of murder, GA
    #8888298 - 09/06/08 08:20 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Quote:

misos said:

That's unfortunate that your experiences make you think irrationally.

Agreed. I've worked some construction jobs where I wanted to hate Mexicans for coming in and undercutting our prices. But you know, what can you do. They aren't here to hate on us. They're just here for opportunity sake. Hell, if I could get out of paying taxes you bet your ass I would. :rolleyes:

--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery
Re: Venting about racist bullshit [Re: thekwazz]
    #8888323 - 09/06/08 08:30 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

...LOL! Fuckin a.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #8888537 - 09/06/08 09:29 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

misos said:
I am sure there are decent mexicans out there, I just haven't met them.

I've known more good ones than I have bad, maybe it's because
I'm not afraid of them, maybe because I'm willing to say hello
I trust many of them more than I do white people, enough so that
I loaned a fella $5000 on a handshake, he hunted me down to pay me

Offlinethekwazz
Calm.Collected.German
Male User Gallery

Loc: City of murder, GA
    #8888600 - 09/06/08 09:49 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

They're definitely loyal friends from what I've found. Quick to cut a fool in a fight, but if they're on my side I definitely have no qualms with that. I honestly wish I had more Mexican friends, because the ones I have are some of the funniest dudes in my life. I like funny.

--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#8888677 - 09/06/08 10:10 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

thekwazz said:
Quick to cut a fool in a fight

I've broken up a lot of fights involving mexicans, only got cut
once and that's because I was actually involved in the fight,
the rest I never saw a knife

InvisibleSrirachi
Mold Hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Fare Thee Well.
    #8888690 - 09/06/08 10:13 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Now how is this comment any less racist than saying um black people (that's for you Pris) steal shit.  Is it ok to make broad generalizations about people based on their etnicity as long as it is a generally positive comment? So, if I meet a black guy and say, "Hey, you're black, you must have a really big dick!" is that less racist than if I said "wrecked credit?"

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Venting about racist bullshit [Re: Srirachi]
    #8888707 - 09/06/08 10:17 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Leary_Ban said:
So, if I meet a black guy and say, "Hey, you're black, you must have a really big dick!" 

I'm willing to be he becomes your friend after that... a really close friend

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Venting about racist bullshit [Re: Srirachi]
    #8888720 - 09/06/08 10:21 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

It's still a generalization, so it's pretty dumb regardless of whether it's nice or not.

OfflineKing Koopa
Mr. Hit Dat Hoe
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Houston
    #8888733 - 09/06/08 10:26 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Leary_Ban said:
So, if I meet a black guy and say, "Hey, you're black, you must have a really big dick!" 

I'm willing to be he becomes your friend after that... a really close friend

:rofl2:

--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom